Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

God's Agenda For The Ages:by Walid Shoebat(You might want to bookmark this one)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IMPORTANT God's Agenda For The Ages:by Walid Shoebat(You might want to bookmark this one)

    Best read in a very long time my fellow christians...

    It is very long,but I recommend you read it and KEEP IT!(I'm not fan at ALL at reading for a very long time,but this is a MUST read)

    I have an open mind,but he does a good job in putting things into perspective.Here you go... http://www.wzsn.net/prophecy1.html

    If someone wants to post the transcript for all to read here,then that is cool!But I didn't want the Mods to get mad at me, for posting something this long...

    God bless you all and I will be praying

    Thank you

  • #2
    Jesus will come back at the 7th trumpet to get His saints. (rapture_
    He will take us all to heaven - where the details unfold in Rev. 19.
    Revelation 19 begins at the point of salvation is said.
    Okay - now consider Hebrews 9:28
    and 1 Thes. 5:9/ also Rev. 12 and 7

    So let Rev. 19 begin at the time of the rapture and then comes the marriage soon and keep reading for in a bit - it speaks of heaven is opened.
    And then - armies come out dressed in the marriage people attire.
    the righteousness of the saints

    The one army - notice that armies come as saints from heaven, but the plural is singular by the time of the battle of chapter 19 ( which is the ch 16 battle/ Armageddon).
    Why will only part of the saints go fight against the beast at Armageddon?
    Because - the other army are the ones that in chapter 20 will be noted as "lived and reigned" - as in didn't fight at the battle; for they already had victory over the beast.
    http://prophecyinsights.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
      Best read in a very long time my fellow christians...

      It is very long,but I recommend you read it and KEEP IT!(I'm not fan at ALL at reading for a very long time,but this is a MUST read)

      I have an open mind,but he does a good job in putting things into perspective.Here you go... http://www.wzsn.net/prophecy1.html

      If someone wants to post the transcript for all to read here,then that is cool!But I didn't want the Mods to get mad at me, for posting something this long...

      God bless you all and I will be praying

      Thank you
      Awesome, awesome read. Thanks very much!
      ----------------------------------------------
      When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

      Comment


      • #4
        How come for years I have told people about Tyre and Iraq and no one hardly ever seems to listen?

        Jeremiah 25:11 is not yet over.
        &
        that makes Isaiah 23:15
        also not over yet!

        Tyre is forgotten for the time tied to a certain king of 70 years.
        Tyre is linked up with Babylon in prophecy.


        The church will go to heaven - but she will return at about the time for Armageddon.
        For the previous vials - she will be in heaven.

        7th trumpet - harvest
        Isaiah 18:3-5 shows that God will take a rest
        after the harvest. He will consider in His dwellingplace.

        Isaiah 65:6
        shows that God won't keep silence until after Israel is punished.
        /by measure -
        /the vials are too big to punish Israel with them - they are too strong

        So - in the 6th seal - the 7th trumpet sounds and God shows His face.
        rapture time! - - and soon the vials of God's wrath begin - leading to Armageddon and the return of the Lord and the saints.
        http://prophecyinsights.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Signing off - but I want to add -

          Rev. 17 - is speaking of seven kings

          not kingdoms - as to five empires are fallen

          the beast is a former king
          that will be given the kingdom of the ten horns (kings)
          http://prophecyinsights.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Very interesting read. If his interpretation is correct it certainly narrows the time frame quite a bit.

            I still think that the aC and the false prophet are two people and where are the two witnesses in all of this?

            IMHO, his scenario doesn't have the whole world following the beast, but very interesting and I will re-read it again.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joe King View Post
              Very interesting read. If his interpretation is correct it certainly narrows the time frame quite a bit.

              I still think that the aC and the false prophet are two people and where are the two witnesses in all of this?

              IMHO, his scenario doesn't have the whole world following the beast, but very interesting and I will re-read it again.

              Part of this fits with the Psalms 83 prophecy...where the Islamic army (not the Gog and Magog war in Ez 38), happens. Mods hate me posting links, so look up the "war of Psalms 83" and Bill Salus. You will find much information here...what I consider "more information in the last days being unlocked!"

              Comment


              • #8
                There seems to be a substantial amount of debate over Mr. Shoebat's credentials.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                  There seems to be a substantial amount of debate over Mr. Shoebat's credentials.
                  Agreed. The inconsistencies in his life story are very similar to Mike Warnke's claims of Satanism, which were exposed by Cornerstone.

                  However, this article is an interesting read and seems to bear out some of the things I've been reading recently, so I'm going to go through it bit-by-bit, looking up scripture.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X