children and the mark of the beast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
    After you've been around here awhile, you'll find that I'm one of the most cynical, skeptical posters in this forum.

The only unique characteristic that the Bible describes for us about this Mark is that people have to worship the "Beast" to get it. That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less. The only thing we have to be wary of is not worshiping the "Beast". So long as you're not bowing down and declaring a man who is sitting in the Jerusalem temple to be "god", then you're good to go and your way to heaven is in good shape. (So long as you've surrendered your life to Jesus, of course.)
    I am cynical too...and skeptical...of everything that man says is good and wonderful.

I believe that God has blessed me with common sense. While I will not bow down and worship the beast, I also won't freely go along with everything that's painted as good and helpful.

Whether the chip will make things easier for the beast or not really doesn't matter because it's still a bad idea. It's still invasive, it's still a means of controlling people, and my common sense tells me that it will be used negatively but people will think it's helpful.

As for the money thing, I don't care if my finances are tracked. I have a few privacy concerns but I'd rather have my bank account tracked than my behind.

Comment

Originally posted by DIZZY View Post
      The Anti-Christ wants all to go to the lake of fire with him.
      You really think the Antichrist knows he's going to hell? I've always figured that he'll be convinced he doesn't have anything to worry about.
      ----------------------------------------------
      When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Child View Post
        The reason the Chip is being considered to be the mark of the beast is because the chip has the capability to make it so you could not buy or sell.
        That is a distinct possibility.
        Originally posted by Gods Child View Post
        I'm not saying the mark of the beast is the chip, but I would Not go around at this point and tell people that it is OK to take it. I believe that when the mark of the beast comes, Christians will recognize it and not take it.
        Right, I agree. My concern in this discussion is that if we're going to reject it, we need to do so for the right reason. Rejecting it only because it's electronic and happens to fit some preconception about what the Mark will look like is a mistake. What if the Mark turns out to be something totally different?

Now, if we are indeed required to worship the "Beast" in order to get this little gizmo, then by all means, we must reject it without hesitation and not waiver.

Let's just make sure we're doing it for the right reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingWisdom View Post
          I'd rather have my bank account tracked than my behind.
          I can go along with that.

The way things are going right now, that might not be much of a concern much longer anyway.....

Comment

The Anti-Christ wants all to go to the lake of fire with him....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I can guarantee that the anti-christ will not have this in mind when he makes those worship him by taking the mark...

the anti christ at that time will be decieved by Satan himself and will be possessed by him literally....at that time he will believe 'he' is God.. he will lead those who take the mark to believe that he is the messiah... and that u must worship him.. as God and messiah...

He will want 'worship'.. as God Himself receives adoration and worship... he wants to be 'like' God..... its been his desire since the beginning..

In an attempt to build his own paradise and heaven on earth and leading many to believe the same .... this will bring upon him and his psuedo kingdom and followers the 'wrath' of Almighty God...

he will have man and this planet on the brink of total destruction...
            It will be an invasion from heaven that will stop the total annihaliation.. an Invasion from the true Messiah.. the King of kings and Lord of lords... only then will he realize his true fate.. as Jesus the Christ touches down outside of Jersualem and finally takes care of the anti christ and his prophet... placing them in the lake of fire.. personally...
            Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
            ------------------------------------------------
            Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
            ------------------------------------------------
            The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
            Jeremiah 31:3

Comment

Originally posted by theBelovedDisciple View Post

I can guarantee that the anti-christ will not have this in mind when he makes those worship him by taking the mark...

the anti christ at that time will be decieved by Satan himself and will be possessed by him literally....at that time he will believe 'he' is God.. he will lead those who take the mark to believe that he is the messiah... and that u must worship him.. as God and messiah...

He will want 'worship'.. as God Himself receives adoration and worship... he wants to be 'like' God..... its been his desire since the beginning..

In an attempt to build his own paradise and heaven on earth and leading many to believe the same .... this will bring upon him and his psuedo kingdom and followers the 'wrath' of Almighty God...

It will be an invasion from heaven that will stop the total annihaliation.. an Invasion from the true Messiah.. the King of kings and Lord of lords... only then will he realize his true fate.. as Jesus the Christ touches down outside of Jersualem and finally takes care of the anti christ and his prophet... placing them in the lake of fire.. personally...
              I can't help noticing there's not one Scripture quoted anywhere in this entire post.....if the Antichrist honestly believed he was headed for hell, he'd probably change his ways.

Comment

Originally posted by theBelovedDisciple View Post

Onw little problem with what you have written here. Acording to scripture, the "AntiChrist" received a mortal wound, as though he had died or was dead for a while, and yet lived. It is a possibility that the AntiChrist is a past emperor that will be resurrected. If that is the case, then it would be a clear possibility that the AntiChrist is already in hell, and have been there for quite a while, only to be freed from the bondage of hell to go to the earth and proclaim himself to be God.

Even if the AntiChrist is only a person who was seduced by Satan, there is nothing in the Bible that suggests that the Beast, which you call the AntiChrist, will be posessed. In fact, in Revelation 13, it is said that the Dragon, which is Satan, gave him his authority and power. One can not give and posess at the same time. The reason why the Beast is sent directly into the Lake is because he willfully accepts the power of the Fallen One and personally launches his rebellion against God.

Comment

You really think the Antichrist knows he's going to hell? I've always figured that he'll be convinced he doesn't have anything to worry about.
                  Hi Literalist-Luke,
                  I am sure you will find the Anti-Christ knows his punishment for disobeying God, just as man knows their punishment for disobeying God. Even the Devil knows he has a short time Rev 12.

Hell is not the same place as the lake of fire. Hell and death will be thrown into the lake of fire.
                  John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Dizzy

Comment

I can't help noticing there's not one Scripture quoted anywhere in this entire post.....if the Antichrist honestly believed he was headed for hell, he'd probably change his ways.

Hi Literalist-Luke,

How many people walk this earth and have been informed they are going to hell? How many of those people have changed the direction they are going to by excepting the gift from God.
                    John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Dizzy

Comment

Get back on track ladies and gentleman.

The topic of this thread is:

children and the mark of the beast

Comment

OK I have a question. Why would you go to Hell if the Mark is forced upon you? Doesn't the Bible say those who CHOOSE the Mark and those who CHOOSE to worship the Beast? What if an infant was forced to take the Mark of the Beast? Would they go to Hell because of their parents decision to make them take the Mark?

Comment

Originally posted by jesusfreak123 View Post
                          OK I have a question. Why would you go to Hell if the Mark is forced upon you? Doesn't the Bible say those who CHOOSE the Mark and those who CHOOSE to worship the Beast? What if an infant was forced to take the Mark of the Beast? Would they go to Hell because of their parents decision to make them take the Mark?
                          A baby cannot worship anything....so no. Plus many believe in the age of accountability too. A child cannot understand what sin is...let alone what God or Jesus are to them. They have to be old enough to make a choice. If you notice all the scriptures is obviously directed towards those old enough to make such choices. The mark means nothing alone by itself. Every scripture on it also includes worship of the beast...

God bless
                          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Hi Literalist-Luke,
                            I am sure you will find the Anti-Christ knows his punishment for disobeying God, just as man knows their punishment for disobeying God.
                            Most of the lost people I've talked to believe hell is a myth and they have nothing to worry about.
                            Even the Devil knows he has a short time Rev 12.
                            Well yeah, but Satan has seen God with his own eyes. Humans haven't.
                            Hell is not the same place as the lake of fire. Hell and death will be thrown into the lake of fire.
                            That's right.

Comment

How many people walk this earth and have been informed they are going to hell?
                              Being informed of something doesn't mean you believe it.
                              How many of those people have changed the direction they are going to by excepting the gift from God.
                              Most of them believe they're OK and have nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by David Taylor View Post
                                Get back on track ladies and gentleman.

The topic of this thread is:

children and the mark of the beast
                                Sorry, I didn't see this post until after the previous two posts. I agree - back to topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X