children and the mark of the beast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• children and the mark of the beast?

my question is= what will happen to the children of the world during the time of the one world leader? does anybody really know?i'm hoping and praying GOD takes them out of here when the one world leader comes into power.thanks

Originally posted by paradiseinn View Post
    my question is= what will happen to the children of the world during the time of the one world leader? does anybody really know?i'm hoping and praying GOD takes them out of here when the one world leader comes into power.thanks
    What specifically do you mean "what will happen to them"? They'll be caught in it just like the rest of us. What is it you're looking for?
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

luke, i'm worried that the children will have no choice but to recieve the mark of the beast.the bible does'nt say anything about the children during that time.won't the mark be given out before the rapture?

Comment

I would say that if they have Christian parents, they would fight to live as they would, if they do not have Christian parents, they will carry the mark just as their parents will.
        “ Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,” ~ 1 Peter 1:3

Comment

luke, i'm worried that the children will have no choice but to recieve the mark of the beast.the bible does'nt say anything about the children during that time.won't the mark be given out before the rapture?
          Yes, it will. But consider this: the purpose of taking the mark will be to buy & sell. So whoever has custody of a child would be the one faced with taking the Mark, not the child. There has to be something about the process of getting the Mark that constitutes absolute blasphemy. The Bible doesn't tell us what it is so we're reduced to useless speculation to try to figure it out. (Personally, I don't even try, I'm just waiting to see for myself.) But just getting some "mark" on your forehead or right hand doesn't send you to hell. If that was the case, then millions of tatoo bearers would be irrevocably on their way to hell right now. It's something about what you do to get that Mark that condemns you. So even if children are given the Mark without their consent, I seriously doubt it would automatically condemn them. Hope this helps.

Comment

The mark or tag will also be an electronic ID. Normally children receive an ID on 16. If the world leaders will tag small children, we will have to wait and see. Christian parents must resist that their children be tagged.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
              Yes, it will. But consider this: the purpose of taking the mark will be to buy & sell. So whoever has custody of a child would be the one faced with taking the Mark, not the child. There has to be something about the process of getting the Mark that constitutes absolute blasphemy. The Bible doesn't tell us what it is so we're reduced to useless speculation to try to figure it out. (Personally, I don't even try, I'm just waiting to see for myself.) But just getting some "mark" on your forehead or right hand doesn't send you to hell. If that was the case, then millions of tatoo bearers would be irrevocably on their way to hell right now. It's something about what you do to get that Mark that condemns you. So even if children are given the Mark without their consent, I seriously doubt it would automatically condemn them. Hope this helps.
              Revelation 13:16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof View Post
                The mark or tag will also be an electronic ID. Normally children receive an ID on 16. If the world leaders will tag small children, we will have to wait and see. Christian parents must resist that their children be tagged.
                Okay Roelof, why do you think it will be an electronic tag? I know that that "medical ID" chip has been talked about on and off for a while. The very idea scares me to death. Just freaky. And if our bodies are our temples, than how in the world would anyone want to introduce this item withintheir body?
                Roelof, I'm just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by blue1123 View Post
                  Okay Roelof, why do you think it will be an electronic tag? I know that that "medical ID" chip has been talked about on and off for a while. The very idea scares me to death. Just freaky. And if our bodies are our temples, than how in the world would anyone want to introduce this item withintheir body?
                  Roelof, I'm just curious.
                  blue

My view point is that the Sony system used in Japan is so advanced, it could be easily integrated with a biochip and used as the Final Mark of the Beast. It will be so advanced and with so many features and benefits that people will ASK for it !!!

http://bibleforums.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=587

Comment

The mark or tag will also be an electronic ID.
                    There is nothing in the Bible to support that assumption.
                    Normally children receive an ID on 16.
                    Under whose laws? The USA's? How do we know what the Antichrist's laws will say?
                    If the world leaders will tag small children, we will have to wait and see. Christian parents must resist that their children be tagged.
                    Being "Marked" against one's will would no more send somebody to hell that being tattooed will.

Comment

Originally posted by bennie View Post
                      Revelation 13:16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
                      OK, so what does that have to do with the process of receiving the Mark? Are you suggesting that if I went down to my local tatoo shop and had them put a "666" on my right hand that I'm automatically going to hell? Horse hockey.

Comment

blue

My view point is that the Sony system used in Japan is so advanced, it could be easily integrated with a biochip and used as the Final Mark of the Beast. It will be so advanced and with so many features and benefits that people will ASK for it !!!

http://bibleforums.org/showpost.php?...&postcount=587
                        There is nothing in the Bible that prohibits the insertion of electronic devices into our bodies. If that were the case, then every pacemaker user would be condemned to hell.

Comment

There is nothing in the Bible that prohibits the insertion of electronic devices into our bodies. If that were the case, then every pacemaker user would be condemned to hell.
                          Luke

Will you take the biochip in +- 3 years time when the Antichrist will introduce it?

It is not only about an electronic implant that will control nearly all of your life, it is also about WORSHIP of man, the Antichrist.

Rev 13:16–17. All is despotic tyranny without consideration for divine or human rights. It is one thing to suffer social ostracism, political deprivation, or religious persecution; but to link idolatrous worship with economic deprivation is a master stroke of Satan. Boycott is a potent use of force. In order to obtain the elements for livelihood, it will be necessary for everyone to be branded in a visible place in their right hand, or in their foreheadswith the mark of the beast, either his name … or the number of his name given in verse 18.
                          13:18. His number is Six hundred threescore and six (666). It is almost impossible to list the number of suggestions for 666; they range all the way from Nero in ancient Rome to persons in this day. Probably the most that can be gleaned is that since seven is the biblical number of completion, six, which falls short of it, is man’s failure at its worst. Man’s worship of man is, indeed, spiritual insanity to the highest degree.
                          (KJV Bible Commentary)

Comment

I don't think anyone is saying that.

The point is that it is very, very close to being possible to have a chip implanted that can be used to track what you buy and sell. If that doesn't ring an alarm in your head then I don't know what will.

Therefore, using logic, a leader with bad intentions can make it so that if you do not have this chip, you cannot partake in any transactions.

Is the chip itself evil? No, not evil, maybe controlling, invasive, and unnecessary.

Will what you have to do/say/claim in order to get the chip be evil? That is something we will have to wait and see. However I'm praying that it will be delayed until I am no longer on this earth.

Comment

Luke

Will you take the biochip in +- 3 years time when the Antichrist will introduce it?
                              First of all, there is nothing in the Bible that says he will introduce even so much as a transistor radio, secondly, where do you get off saying "3 years"? Going around telling everybody a certain length of time is a dangerous thing to do. I would have thought "88 Reason Why the Rapture Will Be in '88" would have made that obvious.
                              It is not only about an electronic implant that will control nearly all of your life, it is also about WORSHIP of man, the Antichrist.

Rev 13:16–17. All is despotic tyranny without consideration for divine or human rights. It is one thing to suffer social ostracism, political deprivation, or religious persecution; but to link idolatrous worship with economic deprivation is a master stroke of Satan.
                              It's nothing new. Nebuchadnezzar linked idol worship with being allowed to stay alive or death by the furnace.
                              Boycott is a potent use of force. In order to obtain the elements for livelihood, it will be necessary for everyone to be branded in a visible place in their right hand, or in their foreheadswith the mark of the beast, either his name … or the number of his name given in verse 18.
                              13:18. His number is Six hundred threescore and six (666). It is almost impossible to list the number of suggestions for 666; they range all the way from Nero in ancient Rome to persons in this day. Probably the most that can be gleaned is that since seven is the biblical number of completion, six, which falls short of it, is man’s failure at its worst. Man’s worship of man is, indeed, spiritual insanity to the highest degree.
                              (KJV Bible Commentary)
                              There has been so much useless speculation over the meaning of 666 that it's mind boggling, because the Bible makes it so simple. It's the "number of his name". When we see a man who fulfills all the other prophecies about the Antichrist AND his name matches up with "666", then we'll have our man. Biblical prophecy has a nasty habit of making perfect sense in hindsight, every single time. So maybe we should just relax and not worry about ID-ing this guy in advance, and trust that God, who has already seen the future, knew exactly what we need to be told to finger this guy for who he is. When the time comes, it will all make sense.

But I have no spiritual problem whatsoever with electronic devices being inserted into my body, because the Bible never mentions it. Not that I'm going to run down to the local hospital and ask them to start right now.....

The idea of the Mark being an electronic ID chip or whatever is a completely Biblically UNsupported idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X