This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Islam be the one world religion?

I'm interested in reading your thoughts on this. The persecution of Christians described in Revelations is very similar to the implementation of Sharia law.

In the article below, this type of law has a small foothold in USA
    Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., introduced a bill to the House of Representatives that seeks to prevent Islamic law from gaining a foothold in the U.S. legal system, as it has in other countries.

Tancredo introduced HR 6975, the Jihad Prevention Act, last week. If made into law, the bill would allow American authorities to prevent advocates of Islamic law, or Shariah, from entering the country, revoke the visa of any foreigners that champion it and revoke naturalization for citizens that seek to implement it in the U.S.

The radical form of Shariah includes several statutes objectionable to Western minds, including stoning for adulterous women, amputation for thieves and the death sentence for converting from Islam.

"When you have an immigration policy that allows for the importation of millions of radical Muslims," Tancredo said in a statement, "you are also importing their radical ideology – an ideology that is fundamentally hostile to the foundations of Western democracy – such as gender equality, pluralism and individual liberty.

"The best way to safeguard America against the importation of the destructive effects of this poisonous ideology is to prevent its purveyors from coming here in the first place," Tancredo said.

A large Muslim populations in Canada seeking to live out their faith have convinced the Canadian government to permit the enforcement of Shariah.

The journal of the American Bar Association reported last week that Islamic court rulings are now enforceable in the United Kingdom as well.
    sigpic

I would strongly recommend that you read this post.
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Um....

I'll have to say

Jude

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
        I would strongly recommend that you read this post.
        Great stuff. I know about the Madhi and it is called Maitreya aka World Teacher in Buddhism and I believe in Hinduism as well. I believe they will all unite because they will all believe their savior has come.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post
          I'll have to say

Jude

Your argument is very convincing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jude View Post
            I'll have to say

Jude
            Well that was informative....
            ----------------------------------------------
            When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

I'm sure Jude is more than encouraged to give input now.

Comment

i think a one world religion would be something like this:
                http://www.deism.com/deism_defined.htm

Comment

Honestly, I do not believe that Islam will be the "One" religion that will dominate the entire world. I do beleive that the Beast will first use Islam to further his cause to become the God of this world, but I do not believe that Islam will be the be and the end all of religions.

I believe that There will be a succession of events that willl ultimately culminate in the religion of the Beast, the religion that impliments the Mark and the conversion houses.

1. I believe that a massive war will ensue, resulting in the Beast either implimenting a deal that was hammered out before the war, or make a deal that ends the war. This will have Israel right smack in the middle of the conflict.

2. I believe that the religion that the Beast uses first will be Islam. Islam has prophecies that make it very easy for someone with smooth lips and incredible power to posess as their own. The whole Mahdi thing is what caused me to believe this.

3. The Beast will then attempt to invade and destroy Israel, mainly so that he can cement the total support of the Islamic community and further his cause, which is to proclaim himself to be God.

4. He will continue this Mahdi thing until he enters the temple at Jerusalem, after slaughtering the two lampstands. When he enters the temple, he will dissolve Islam in it's entirety and absorb it into his own religion. Since it is Jewish custom to believe that no one other than a high priest in an ephod can enter the Holy of Holies ithout dying, (this is OT doctrine, which was abolished when the Lord died on the cross), he will then test the idea by entering into the most holy place. He will not die, and thus he will no longer need Islam to further his cause. He will proclaim himself to be God, and will create a new religion, and let's call this religion, Babylon, for lack of a better term.

5. Babylon will seek to destroy all and every other religoin that is not part of his. Islam will be absorbed into it, since he will be the leader of it. Rome willl become a destination, because that is suppose to be the center of the Christian religion.

6. Through talks with the then pope, he will make an agreement to allow the "christian" religion to remain, as long as the practicers remain loyal to the pope, who will then annex his version of "christianity" into Babylon.

The pope then would become the False Prophet, and thus Babylon will become the major religion that will swallow the entire world. I do not believe that Babylon will rule the entire world, but I do believe that the entire world will be inflluenced by Babylon, just like English and the American dollar have influenced the entire world up to that point.

Comment

Originally posted by third hero View Post
                    Honestly, I do not believe that Islam will be the "One" religion that will dominate the entire world. I do beleive that the Beast will first use Islam to further his cause to become the God of this world, but I do not believe that Islam will be the be and the end all of religions...
                    That is very logical. Great post. I didn't want to quote the whole post, but I mean great post about everything. Well done.
                    sigpic

Comment

I also believe that Islam will not be the One World Religion, many of them hate Christians too much. The New Age Movement, that combines many religions, will play a major role, maybe the Pope as well.

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

new age, yes. the vatican has had interfaith meetings. conbine all religions together. it appeals to the people of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof View Post
                          I also believe that Islam will not be the One World Religion, many of them hate Christians too much. The New Age Movement, that combines many religions, will play a major role, maybe the Pope as well.
                          Roelof, what if the Muslims believe that the anti Christ is their savior the Mahdi, then the Pope tells his flock that it is the Christ returned??? That would make the pope the false prophet and imagine if Christians watch him bring fire down from heaven

Unfortunately, I think it would fit.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Book Of Daniel Chapter Eleven

Daniel when describing the leader of this world religion describes him as a man of peace. We will find a better picture in the eleventh chapter beginning with the twenty first verse.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
                            22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
                            23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.
                            24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.
                            25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.
                            26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.
                            27 And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.
                            28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.
                            29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.
                            30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.
                            31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
                            32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
                            33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
                            34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
                            35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
                            36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
                            37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
                            38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
                            39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
                            40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
                            41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
                            42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
                            43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
                            44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
                            45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

I'm not saying this is that man but the coming one will be cut from the same cloth. I'd like to introduce this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmW9k...eature=related

Read the words of Daniel very carefully and then come to your own conclusion

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
                            34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.
                            35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
                            36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
                            37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
                            38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
                            39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.
                            Jude

Last edited by Jude; Sep 25th 2008, 01:30 PM.
                            A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe King View Post
                              Roelof, what if the Muslims believe that the anti Christ is their savior the Mahdi, then the Pope tells his flock that it is the Christ returned??? That would make the pope the false prophet and imagine if Christians watch him bring fire down from heaven

Unfortunately, I think it would fit.
                              Joe

I placed a post stating that the Pope is planning a "palace of religion" for all religions in Rome. I am sure he will play a major role in the Tribulation, together with the AC.

The disciples of Satan can also create miracles (I do not say the pope is from Satan)

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Working...
                              X