Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you believed this would be our last president,do you have an idea who wins?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you believed this would be our last president,do you have an idea who wins?

    I'm a Christian Conservative and I don't hide that at all...

    I also believe that we are VERY near that time in the bible,where Jesus returns to fight the battle of evil on this earth.

    I'm not the kind of person that has been saying this since, I was 10 years old either....

    But I follow scripture and I also look for the signs as well,that leads me to believe that we are at "the door"(As Jesus said)

    I also know that nobody knows when Jesus will return except GOD...

    But that we are to look for the signs of his coming for those that have wisdom!

    Some think we are many years or decades away,if they even believe at all,when Jesus returns....But I seem to feel in my heart that we are VERY near...

    So if you believe like I do in believing, we are very near the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ and the 7 year "Great Tribulation"...Then it's very plausible that this very well,could be our last American President!

    Having said that...This will be our 44th President of the United States and we may very well have many more...

    But if you thought as I do,that this will be our last...Would you have an idea who will win this election based on how the world will be, based on Bible prophesy?

    (I say this not only with the generation of Isreal becoming a nation,will witness these times,but with the Middle East and the Nuclear proliferation,Russia moving around it's Chess pieces and Islamic Terrorism perhaps on an even bigger planned mass destruction event that may cost the lives of many American or Isreal lives)

    This has been tugging at my heart and I will pray for our Country and the Countries that are targets of evil!

    Spend time with your friends and your family, as you should be doing anyways my friends...

    ...And if you have an idea of who might win this election,what roles could he play in the End Times prophesy?

    Thank you and God Bless!

  • #2
    I don't believe he would be the last, Obama, but I do believe it he will lead this nation out of the Middle East, I don't have the slightest idea how, I believe he will be elected and re-elected for a second term, and that he will usher in a presidency that will no longer defend Israel.

    I agree with you that Jesus is soon to come for HIS church, We are in the last seven year period of Daniels prophecy. I will live my promised 3 score and ten, and I believe be raptured, never to see physical death and that is an exciting feeling
    It takes love to embrace those ones who are weak, and strength to endure the weakness, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
      I'm a Christian Conservative and I don't hide that at all...

      I also believe that we are VERY near that time in the bible,where Jesus returns to fight the battle of evil on this earth.

      I'm not the kind of person that has been saying this since, I was 10 years old either....

      But I follow scripture and I also look for the signs as well,that leads me to believe that we are at "the door"(As Jesus said)

      I also know that nobody knows when Jesus will return except GOD...

      But that we are to look for the signs of his coming for those that have wisdom!

      Some think we are many years or decades away,if they even believe at all,when Jesus returns....But I seem to feel in my heart that we are VERY near...

      So if you believe like I do in believing, we are very near the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ and the 7 year "Great Tribulation"...Then it's very plausible that this very well,could be our last American President!

      Having said that...This will be our 44th President of the United States and we may very well have many more...

      But if you thought as I do,that this will be our last...Would you have an idea who will win this election based on how the world will be, based on Bible prophesy?

      (I say this not only with the generation of Isreal becoming a nation,will witness these times,but with the Middle East and the Nuclear proliferation,Russia moving around it's Chess pieces and Islamic Terrorism perhaps on an even bigger planned mass destruction event that may cost the lives of many American or Isreal lives)

      This has been tugging at my heart and I will pray for our Country and the Countries that are targets of evil!

      Spend time with your friends and your family, as you should be doing anyways my friends...

      ...And if you have an idea of who might win this election,what roles could he play in the End Times prophesy?

      Thank you and God Bless!
      I have been waiting for this for over 30 years.
      Short summery of coming events.
      Firstly Iraq, the shorter horn on the ram (Islamic troublemakers) Dan 8: 3 will come up then the higher horn that comes up last namely Iran, will infuriate the West Dan 8: 4.
      American/British alliance will attack Iran in Verses 5, 6, 7.
      The presidency will come to an end verse 8 ‘horn breaks.’

      The battle will be won but not the war America will become financially bankrupt.

      In its place ‘four notable ones come up’ Dan 8: 9 but not with the power of the USA. They are the four beasts that rise after the alliance breaks up with the USA/eagle’s wings being plucked off the lion/GB in the overview of Daniel chapter 7: 3 - 7.

      The lion will be made to stand alone without his USA/Eagle’s Wings in Daniel 7: then the bear/Russia will rise along with the other two in verses 3 -7. Four all up.
      PC

      Comment


      • #4
        I like you feel that there are so many things that show that the figs are blooming on our fig tree. However, I am not comfortable saying that this will be our last president. There are several reasons I feel this way. Even with the signs we vividly see there are a few things that have to take place. In order for the AC to rise to power he has to have a clear avenue to manipulate the world under his rule. I can see that the economic manipulation is going to be oil. Oil is the lifeblood of our complex society. Think of how we are affected by its use. If we take that one item out of our daily lives, we would see a huge meltdown of the way we live a modern life. I am not talking about our ability to go on vacations, but a genuine change where people would not be able to eat if we did not have enough fertilizer to increase production in our soils. Transporting those daily staples to your local supermarket would be expensive. Everything we use is somehow touched by oil. A day’s wages everywhere in the world would indeed be a loaf of bread with restrictions placed on oil usage. And the Middle East does not have a full monopoly on oil output yet.

        Now this is just the economic side. The AC will also have to have some way of forcing his rule on the population. I fully believe that he will have full access to nuclear weapons for not only imposing his will on others but for defense of his homeland. And I think his homeland will be in the Middle East. Israel has been in conflict with the Middle East since before the time of Christ, and there is no reason to think that that will change any time soon. So it is only natural that the mother of all foes will arise out of that region. Iran is now on a huge stand off with the world on its development of Nuclear energy. I think this is a precursor to that region becoming a member of the nuclear community. So IMO a nuclear armed Middle East still needs to happen.

        As Always mentioned, she feels that Obama will be president, and that he will pull out of that region. She may be right, and that is what may need to happen in order to allow the beast to grow teeth. I am not sold that Iran’s president is the AC, so please no speculation on who the AC is, but we all know he is not a very good person. I just think he is setting the stage for someone to come down the road. I also think that if we do pull out that Iraq, it will fall into a civil war and that may be a key factor in fulfilling more prophecies as described in Daniel 11. So it may very well be Obama who does win the election.

        As for the many other signs, we can defiantly see how love is growing cold everywhere. And the gospels are really being manipulated to fit just about any lifestyle. We do see the reformation of Israel, but no temple there yet. Also, we have seen a huge increase in technology which has allowed many of the other prophesies to be able to be fulfilled. The gospel is being preached everywhere in the world, yet we can still see how our society is becoming like the people in the days of Noah. It is all lining up just like the Bible teaches us. But one thing we have to remember is that we all have to remain faithful to the lord no matter what we see. His plan is perfect in everyway. We just need to be patient, and love one another, and keep his ways first in our hearts so that when the day of the lord is upon us we can rejoice. And by doing all this we can show the lord how much we love him! So let’s lift our hearts to him and make our heart his home for the Holy Spirit to rule in our life.

        God Bless.

        Comment


        • #5
          If this is the last president before Christ returns, I can only conclude that Jesus is going for maximum contrast to highlight his glory.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
            I'm a Christian Conservative and I don't hide that at all...

            I also believe that we are VERY near that time in the bible,where Jesus returns to fight the battle of evil on this earth.
            I agree that the Final Tribulation is very near, but Armageddon is at least 8 years away. The US can still have another president before Armageddon.

            my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

            If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

            Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
              But if you thought as I do,that this will be our last...Would you have an idea who will win this election based on how the world will be, based on Bible prophesy?
              I can't seem to find a single verse in the Bible referencing the last president of the United States. It seems to me that you assume the US is in Bible prophecy and try to read it into eschatalogical passages - rather than drawing it out of the text, you're reading it into it.

              Originally posted by Prophecy Countdown
              The lion will be made to stand alone without his USA/Eagle’s Wings in Daniel 7
              Just a question for you: do you believe that the four kingdoms of Daniel 7 are related to the four kingdoms of Daniel 2?
              To This Day

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by markedward View Post

                Just a question for you: do you believe that the four kingdoms of Daniel 7 are related to the four kingdoms of Daniel 2?
                Yes absolutely for several reasons but for the moment I will keep it short with the following.

                1. Daniel 2: 44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

                2. Daniel 7: 3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. See verses 3 – 7.

                3. Daniel 7: 27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
                28. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

                Thank you for asking me markedward.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NHL Fever View Post
                  If this is the last president before Christ returns, I can only conclude that Jesus is going for maximum contrast to highlight his glory.
                  I don't get it.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    standing out on a dead tree limb

                    If Rev 12 is about the U.S. vs. 1, the women with the moon under her feet, and 12 stars, the U.S. had put 12 men on the moon. Then if McCain wins, he wont be around very long, if Obama wins, there will be another election after this one.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Prophecy Countdown View Post
                      Yes absolutely for several reasons but for the moment I will keep it short with the following.

                      1. Daniel 2: 44. And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

                      2. Daniel 7: 3. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. See verses 3 – 7.

                      3. Daniel 7: 27. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
                      28. Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

                      Thank you for asking me markedward.

                      hi

                      i am confused. you say that you believe the beasts in dan7 and dan2 are related. i.e. the same beasts? But you still project dan7 into the future. correct me if i am wrong.

                      bennie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Prophecy Countdown,

                        You say that you agree that the four kingdoms of Daniel 2 are the same as the four kingdoms of Daniel 7... but then how can you claim that the first of these four kingdoms is America/England when Daniel explicitly said that the first kingdom was Nebuchadnezzar (re: his kingdom of Babylon).

                        How can the first kingdom be both America/England and ancient Babylon?
                        To This Day

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Maybe

                          Well, maybe it's all about prophies to have such an un-godly man elected as President at this time in order to set things in motion. This could be that time with such as Obamha running for the White House. I am just guessing here but it will really help not having a man of faith in Christ in the White house in order for things to go forward.
                          Just my two cents.
                          "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But,
                          under the name of 'liberalism,' they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program,
                          until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened."

                          - Norman Thomas (US Socialist Presidential Candidate)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Perhaps.

                            Originally posted by Hanibal Texter View Post
                            Well, maybe it's all about prophies to have such an un-godly man elected as President at this time in order to set things in motion. This could be that time with such as Obamha running for the White House. I am just guessing here but it will really help not having a man of faith in Christ in the White house in order for things to go forward.
                            Just my two cents.
                            But please, just forget about trying to help things along by voting for him.

                            ROM 3:8 Let us not, "do evil so that good may come", a statement which we are falsely said by some to have made, because such behaviour will have its right punishment. (Bible In Basic English)
                            JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                            JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by always View Post
                              I don't believe he would be the last, Obama, but I do believe it he will lead this nation out of the Middle East, I don't have the slightest idea how, I believe he will be elected and re-elected for a second term, and that he will usher in a presidency that will no longer defend Israel.
                              Is that a good thing in your opinion?

                              I know from reading other posts of yours that you are a staunch Obama supporter.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X