The 3rd Seal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3rd Seal

WITH THE ECONOMY BREAKDOWN THIS WEEK.....do you think we are entering the time of the seals being opened.........specifically the 3rd one about the food/wages/oil ?

Seems to me we are fast approaching a time when a charmer will come on the scene with an ANSWER to the world's woes..........the ANTICHRIST !

Originally posted by Truthseeker60 View Post
    WITH THE ECONOMY BREAKDOWN THIS WEEK.....do you think we are entering the time of the seals being opened.........specifically the 3rd one about the food/wages/oil ?

Seems to me we are fast approaching a time when a charmer will come on the scene with an ANSWER to the world's woes..........the ANTICHRIST !
    The economic break down of The US will lead to the wrold chaos which brings about the first four seals. This break down is different than the third seal. The third seal speaks of one whom will have the power over all things after this chaos.

Mark

Comment

The trib? Already? Nah, not yet. We're still watching those labor pains... "we ain't seen nothin yet" as it's sometimes said.

Earlier this year we were watching oil skyrocket. Where I live, it reached $4.60/gal and I remember thinking it would reach $5 in a few more weeks. Now, it's down to $3.60, instead. Of course, it WILL go back up. Then there was Russia flexing it's muscle in Georgia, and talking the tough talk. I heard people start talking up the gog/magog thing. Although things haven't exactly gone back to being peachy between Moscow and Washington, Moscow did see what happened to their markets, and slowed down a bit.

I think the same will happen with the economy. Whatever plan Washington comes up with will help for awhile. Maybe even improve things a bit.

But don't be mislead by temporary improvements...keep in mind the state of the world. Eventually, something will happen in the middle east to send oil through the roof, and our artificially propped economy won't be able to handle that.

Then, we can start looking at the seals. Until then,

Comment

The stuff going on right now is only preliminaries.
        ----------------------------------------------
        When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Why don't people care that if the black horses went to the north country in Zec. 6 - then isn't it that same land (the Euphrates River area) that must set a rider on that color of horse?

black horses - to the north county
          white followed these guys

So to me what makes sense is that there is where the rider is located that gets on the horses.
          http://prophecyinsights.com

Comment

Were the prophecies in the Bible written just for the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
              Were the prophecies in the Bible written just for the USA?

no.

the inclusive word "ALL" is pretty profound. It means what it says: ALL

bennie

Comment

Originally posted by bennie View Post
                no.

the inclusive word "ALL" is pretty profound. It means what it says: ALL
                It was a bit of a rhetorical question.

Comment

Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                  It was a bit of a rhetorical question.

if you read some of the posts on this board, it will seem that it was a fair question

bennie

Comment

Originally posted by bennie View Post
                    If you read some of the posts on this board, it will seem that it was a fair question.
                    That's fer sure.
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

This could be it, the breaking of the third seal. However, I believe that the third seal is already broken, and the "Global warming" that decimated much of the world's crops is what spawned most of this. I believe that most of what is going on now is part of the result of the third seal happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X