Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if they forced you to take the Mark of the Beast??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if they forced you to take the Mark of the Beast??

What if you were to take it by force? What if they did not kill you if you refused, but they forced you to take the mark by pretty much getting you unconscious then implanting you or grabbing you and implanting it.

Would you still go to hell for it, or will you be saved because you refused it and they forced you to take it.

What would you do if you had the mark implanted to you by force??

anyone???????????????????

Comment

Just like our choice to follow God as a choice of freewill as we accept Him, the AC will do the same. I really would not expect him to be satisfied with people who don't worship him willingly.

I'd have to look but those that don't worship the beast and accept the mark will be killed.

edit:

Rev 13: 14 He deceives those who live on the earth (A) because of the signs that he is permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, (B) telling those who live on the earth to make an image [a] of the beast who had the sword wound yet lived. 15 He was permitted to give a spirit [b] to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark [c] on his [d] right hand or on his [e] forehead,
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by davidslaine View Post
        What if you were to take it by force? What if they did not kill you if you refused, but they forced you to take the mark by pretty much getting you unconscious then implanting you or grabbing you and implanting it.

Would you still go to hell for it, or will you be saved because you refused it and they forced you to take it.

The bible says those refusing it will be killed..not forced to take it.

Revelation 20:4
        Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years

God Bless
        "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
          The bible says those refusing it will be killed..not forced to take it.

Revelation 20:4
          Then I saw thrones, and the people sitting on them had been given the authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, nor accepted his mark on their forehead or their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years
          The word accepted implies that they approved of receiving the mark, though.

Comment

Originally posted by jh099 View Post
            The word accepted implies that they approved of receiving the mark, though.
            Then why were they killed? If the mark was forced on them...why kill them?

If you notice every single verse about the mark includes worship of the beast...they are never separated. The mark includes the name of the beast too. The only way a Christian could do both is to renounce their faith in Christ...but this isn't what the bible says happens..

As Slug also posted:

Rev 13: 14 He deceives those who live on the earth because of the signs that he is permitted to perform on behalf of the beast, telling those who live on the earth to make an image of the beast who had the sword wound yet lived. 15 He was permitted to give a spirit to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast could both speak and cause whoever would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,

God bless
            "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Guys, you guys are misunderstanding.. Im saying what if they forced you to the point where they unwillingly implanted you instead of executing you. that is the point, it doesnt matter if the bible says they will execute you, the point is what if they forcefully implanted you. that is the point

Comment

It would be irrelevant. Look closer at Revelation 13. The worship of the image of the Beast is what condemns you. If you refuse to worship, they'll lop off your head. And then you go straight to heaven, do not pass go, do not pass $200.

Besides, the notion of an internally implanted chip is completely without basis in the Bible. That is an assumption on the part of people who are trying to "see" the Tribulation in the world around us and go around being sensationalists, acting like it's going to start tomorrow. Would that cooler heads would prevail and we would allow the Bible to simply mean what it says and nothing more.
                ----------------------------------------------
                When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Guys, you guys are misunderstanding.. Im saying what if they forced you to the point where they unwillingly implanted you instead of executing you. that is the point, it doesnt matter if the bible says they will execute you, the point is what if they forcefully implanted you. that is the point
                  It doesn't matter what the bible says? I think you need to believe what the bible says and not worry about something that isn't going to happen...

But to answer your question as I just said to the other poster, the mark and worship of the beast always go together...the mark alone means nothing! Unless you worship the beast..its meaningless...ok? No one can take your salvation from you...as the bible says!

Romans 8

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

God bless

Comment

In TV shows that might possibly happen, but in real life if one is a true believer in Christ why would God allow that to happen? I don't believe He would!

On the other side, why would the AC mess with the very few who are unwilling when he will have worship of most of the world who will be willing to take it?
                    I have a Blog. Please visit!

My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

Comment

The AC won't want unwilling worshipers, remember... PRIDE got him tossed from heaven. All those who "accept" the mark... accepted it. They take it willingly or die.
                      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
                        It doesn't matter what the bible says?
                        I don't think that's precisely the way he meant it, I think he was simply saying that the point was being missed.

Comment

also, Aaron Russo had an interview with a member from the Rockefeller family(the people that control everything, print money, and have like more than 20 trillion dollar worth), he said that the ultimate goal was to implant everyone with a chip and have world domination. something tells me that the end is coming sooner than we think.

also, when i said it dont matter what the bible says, i didnt mean it in a bad way, i just said what IF some random guy forcefully implanted you thats all.

but im assuming that thats not going to ever happen so yeah, no worries.

and honestly, thats a easy way to heaven, considering how beheading is almost an instant death.

Comment

also, Aaron Russo had an interview with a member from the Rockefeller family(the people that control everything, print money, and have like more than 20 trillion dollar worth), he said that the ultimate goal was to implant everyone with a chip and have world domination. something tells me that the end is coming sooner than we think.

also, when i said it dont matter what the bible says, i didnt mean it in a bad way, i just said what IF some random guy forcefully implanted you thats all.

but im assuming that thats not going to ever happen so yeah, no worries.

and honestly, thats a easy way to heaven, considering how beheading is almost an instant death.
                            Um, not to be morbid or anything, but you do remain conscious for a moment afterward, and besides that, you're also assuming that the cutting stroke would be quick. Muslims use a saw or a sword, not a guillotine.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                              Um, not to be morbid or anything, but you do remain conscious for a moment afterward, and besides that, you're also assuming that the cutting stroke would be quick. Muslims use a saw or a sword, not a guillotine.

lets just hope your not conscious for a very long time afterwards if you get where im coming from

Comment

Working...
                              X