I was blind, but now I see!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was blind, but now I see!

For the longest I was trying to figure out how all the one world govt, and the religious aspect will pull together into a the end times one world religion. Couldn't quite peice it together. I mean I knew how the govt's could come together, via a one world currency and so forth, and how that the Federal Reserve, which is a farce, and not federal at all, but a bunch of private bankers that killed a president or two in order to push their agenda for paper money and take control of the gold. I understand that these are those who will help bring it all together, but I couldn't seem to see how religion would be brought into the whole thing. I mean other thant he obvious, we have greed and what not....the RC and so on.
    But until I read Glenn Becks comments a few days ago, well I just read them today but he posted them a few day's ago....until then I didn't get it. But now I do.
    As I read his article, my mind began to wander to the scriptures and part of a scripture stood out in my mind, which brought back to the times of Noah, and to the times of Nimrod and the tower of Babel. The wickedeness then increased because of money and power...and a false religion was created in order to reach even the religious of that day, since they couldn't be reached with money and power.
    It's the same situation today, it's ALL about the money, it's all coming together through the powerful hands of the bankers who will eventually see that they can't get the religious to come under their authority without some form of religion. So they will invent one, through the ultimate head of the whole financial institutions. How did I come to this????

Rev 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

That's it, it's all about the money and power, it's not about religion, religion is just the vessel to reach every man!

Who are those in authority and who are those with the most power in the world? Those with that sort of money and power are likely the ones to deceive themselves into thinking they are god, and not only that, but they are most likely to desire such power....pride through power and money.

Keep your eye's on the money and the power in the world, because it is through money that power is gained. And through religion and money will the ultimate power be gained.

Just some thoughts.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Huh? I thought this topic is supposed to discuss about spiritual salvation issue. I know this old classic song at church service. I have sing that song at church many times. That is talk about salvation. This theme of song have do nothing with end times. Why you make new topic, and discuss on end times? What's your point of end times with old famous classic song?

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

Comment

If you notice, I posted in End Times, becuase the topic is end times topic....and what I said was a play on words as far as end times goes. I showed how for a long time I didn't see what I should be looking for, but now I do see. It's not the religious sector we need to watch to see where the AC comes out of, (I had previously been blinded by this view)it's the financial and governmental sectors that we need to keep our eye's peeled for when trying to see where the AC comes out of. See what I said
      ....until then I didn't get it. But now I do
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Yes, It is all coming together...But we have read the end of the book...We win they loose.

I too like to listen to Glenn Beck inserts, but do you know that Glenn Beck is a Mormon?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_repor...eck.glenn.html
        Wise men
        still seek Him
        ---------------------------
        * 1 cross
        + 3 nails
        = 4 given
        ------------------

It is best to;
        Build your belief around the bible
        Do Not build the bible around your belief !!!!
        You will then find yourself on solid ground.[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Saved7 View Post
          For the longest I was trying to figure out how all the one world govt, and the religious aspect will pull together into a the end times one world religion. Couldn't quite peice it together. I mean I knew how the govt's could come together, via a one world currency and so forth, and how that the Federal Reserve, which is a farce, and not federal at all, but a bunch of private bankers that killed a president or two in order to push their agenda for paper money and take control of the gold. I understand that these are those who will help bring it all together, but I couldn't seem to see how religion would be brought into the whole thing. I mean other thant he obvious, we have greed and what not....the RC and so on.
          But until I read Glenn Becks comments a few days ago, well I just read them today but he posted them a few day's ago....until then I didn't get it. But now I do.
          As I read his article, my mind began to wander to the scriptures and part of a scripture stood out in my mind, which brought back to the times of Noah, and to the times of Nimrod and the tower of Babel. The wickedeness then increased because of money and power...and a false religion was created in order to reach even the religious of that day, since they couldn't be reached with money and power.
          It's the same situation today, it's ALL about the money, it's all coming together through the powerful hands of the bankers who will eventually see that they can't get the religious to come under their authority without some form of religion. So they will invent one, through the ultimate head of the whole financial institutions. How did I come to this????

Rev 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

That's it, it's all about the money and power, it's not about religion, religion is just the vessel to reach every man!

Who are those in authority and who are those with the most power in the world? Those with that sort of money and power are likely the ones to deceive themselves into thinking they are god, and not only that, but they are most likely to desire such power....pride through power and money.

Keep your eye's on the money and the power in the world, because it is through money that power is gained. And through religion and money will the ultimate power be gained.

Just some thoughts.
          I guess no one is biting so I will...

When I read this my first thought was also, huh?..but I had time to think about it.

It's the same situation today, it's ALL about the money, it's all coming together through the powerful hands of the bankers who will eventually see that they can't get the religious to come under their authority without some form of religion.
          This just isn't true that the religious have nothing to do with money as I mentioned already with those churches that teach Jesus' idea of an abundant life meant to have material wealth...Ignoring all the scriptures where He denounces money and wealth! This idea isn't new either though...we see in the NT a man wanting the power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles so he could get wealthy! It really doesn't seem to take much to get people lead astray.. Its been going on since Christ!

God bless
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Child View Post
            Yes, It is all coming together...But we have read the end of the book...We win they loose.

I too like to listen to Glenn Beck inserts, but do you know that Glenn Beck is a Mormon?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_repor...eck.glenn.html
            I've heard that.

And yes, I know we win....I certainly had no need of encouragement when I wrote this, just sharing a little insight that I had.
            Of course I didn't make it as clear as it came to me. Just couldn't keep it in until I could make it clear.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
              I guess no one is biting so I will...

When I read this my first thought was also, huh?..but I had time to think about it.

This just isn't true that the religious have nothing to do with money as I mentioned already with those churches that teach Jesus' idea of an abundant life meant to have material wealth...Ignoring all the scriptures where He denounces money and wealth! This idea isn't new either though...we see in the NT a man wanting the power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles so he could get wealthy! It really doesn't seem to take much to get people lead astray.. Its been going on since Christ!

God bless
              Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that all the church doesn't have to do with money, I made mention of the RC and greed and what not. That was a generalization of much of the church. But the true church are the one's I mean that won't bite, and the RC is I believe going to be the biggest to stand in the way of one world govt. NOt because they think themselves so holy, but because that means they will have to give up the power they have. Which is why I believe she is the first of the church to be persecuted when the time comes. She's the whore that is burned and her flesh is eaten, by these 10 kings who give their power over to the beast.

OH....and thanks for the bite moonglow.

Comment

Honestly, I think that it is a combination of both religion and financial, but the political portion is also where we need to keep an eye out for.

BTW, long time no see!

Anyway, if what I believe is going to happen happens, then the Beast will not suddenly pop up out of the blue. The Actual Beast will probably be a religious figure of great stature, and he will probably come out of Islam. He will not be alone, for he will have "friends" in high places, in both the financial and political fields. (More tot he point, CEOs and Presidents and Prime Ministers will be in his hip pocket).

I think the one question that those looking for possible Beast candidates should ask is this:

Who has the most to gain by means of a war that could reallign the entire world?

There is where you will probably find the one, if he is even out in the open.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean that all the church doesn't have to do with money, I made mention of the RC and greed and what not. That was a generalization of much of the church. But the true church are the one's I mean that won't bite, and the RC is I believe going to be the biggest to stand in the way of one world govt. NOt because they think themselves so holy, but because that means they will have to give up the power they have. Which is why I believe she is the first of the church to be persecuted when the time comes. She's the whore that is burned and her flesh is eaten, by these 10 kings who give their power over to the beast.

OH....and thanks for the bite moonglow.
                  But if this is the true church they are trying to reach and make a new religion why would the true church fall for that, knowing better? Sorry you lost me on that part...

God bless
                  "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
                    But if this is the true church they are trying to reach and make a new religion why would the true church fall for that, knowing better? Sorry you lost me on that part...

God bless

It's the true church that WON'T fall for it, hence the need for them to TRY whatever means possible, including false miracles, to deceive even the very elect IF possible....though the elect won't be fooled, however many in the church will indeed be deceived and fall away because of these false miracles. And those will be the ones that will be the majority of the church who THINK they are not blind and are RESISTING this whole one world thing... UNTIL the false miracles.

Let me reword that....the church as a whole will resist the change. Which is when these greedy folks realize they have a need for the false religion, and the false miracles come and deceive many who will fall away. But the true church will be persecuted because they will not bend to this new system and it's holding up "progress". And that's when the persecution begins.

Comment

It's the true church that WON'T fall for it, hence the need for them to TRY whatever means possible, including false miracles, to deceive even the very elect IF possible....though the elect won't be fooled, however many in the church will indeed be deceived and fall away because of these false miracles. And those will be the ones that will be the majority of the church who THINK they are not blind and are RESISTING this whole one world thing... UNTIL the false miracles.

Let me reword that....the church as a whole will resist the change. Which is when these greedy folks realize they have a need for the false religion, and the false miracles come and deceive many who will fall away. But the true church will be persecuted because they will not bend to this new system and it's holding up "progress". And that's when the persecution begins.

Could one of the false miracles be the beast "fixing" a world economic crisis? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by cwb View Post
                        Could one of the false miracles be the beast "fixing" a world economic crisis? Just a thought.
                        Maybe it is my interpretation that spurs me to say this, but what I believe is what I believe. I do not believe that a global economic meltdown is a crisis that is catastrophic enough for the Beast to come out and expose himself. I do believe that a Global war is. Now, if this economic disaster takes it's course, like it did in the 1930's then it is very possible that a global war is next.

I believe is the Beast will expose himself only when it appears that the world is coming to an end. In this light, he'll impliment a policy of peace, and create a treaty of nations that will end that war.

Until this happens, I can only say that nothing else will end up being that "opportunity" that the beast will need to fix himself into the world scene as it's "Savior".

Comment

Working...
                        X