2015 End Times Blood Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 End Times Blood Moon

Is anyone familiar with the Eclipses and Blood Moons that are suppose to take place in 2014-2015 that fall on God's annual Holy Days? http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=63076

Realizing that Scripture says we will not know the "day or the hour," I believe it is *possible* to know the season to "watch" as we are commanded.

Is there anyone who knows the end times well enough to tell me if they think there is anything significant to this, and if it is POSSIBLE at all that Jesus could return in 7 years based off of this lunar and solar eclipse?

Too, I am of Post-Trib belief. Can this fall in line with a Post-Tribber? It is interesting that TODAY at sunset is the beginning of the new 7 year sabbatical cycle (Feast of Trumpets), and Congress just said "NO" to the bailout. Could the Tribulation begin?

God bless!
    Alyssa
    Last edited by Alyssa S; Sep 29th 2008, 10:09 PM.

You know, eclipses do not mean anything. Even if a "Blood Moon" really does happen in 2015, that alone means nothing. Have you seen a Moonrise? It's orange. Some would say that it is red, like the color of blood. But again, that is insignificant. When you see the Sun turn to darkness, and the moon not shining at all, and the stars disappears, then we can say that the Lord is coming, because that is the sign, not the blood red moon sign.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyssa S View Post
      ...Can this fall in line with a Post-Tribber?...
      This is a pre-trib "thingie". Rosh aligns with "blood" moon cycle next in 2015, thus:

minus 7 year tribulation
      equals 2008
      equals rapture

While the rapture could occur in 2008, I doubt that dates will ultimately align. Thus, this is just another "date setting" guess. It's all over the internet. Just Google it.

Comment

According to an ad in that World Net Daily article we are going to get hit by a comet or asteroid in 2012, so I guess it's a moot point.
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
        Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyssa S View Post
          Is anyone familiar with the Eclipses and Blood Moons that are suppose to take place in 2014-2015 that fall on God's annual Holy Days? http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=63076

Realizing that Scripture says we will not know the "day or the hour," I believe it is *possible* to know the season to "watch" as we are commanded.

Is there anyone who knows the end times well enough to tell me if they think there is anything significant to this, and if it is POSSIBLE at all that Jesus could return in 7 years based off of this lunar and solar eclipse?

Too, I am of Post-Trib belief. Can this fall in line with a Post-Tribber? It is interesting that TODAY at sunset is the beginning of the new 7 year sabbatical cycle (Feast of Trumpets), and Congress just said "NO" to the bailout. Could the Tribulation begin?

God bless!
          Alyssa
          My opinion (and that's all it is, is just my opinion) is that the events surrounding the sun, moon, and stars in conjunction with the 2nd Coming are supernatural and cannot be explained in terms that we can understand, such as what you are suggesting here. The Bible makes it clear that the people on the earth at the time these events take place are terrified by them. If such events from a natural perspective were terrifying, like an eclipse, then the whole world would have been in a panic last spring when we had a blood-moon eclipse. Instead, people were outside oohing and awwing at it. So there has to be something to the events at the 2nd Coming that cannot be explained in terms that we can understand based on what we see of the universe's normal functioning. I suspect that when the time comes it will happen in a way that would never have occurred to us because it will be outside the scope of our experience. Hence, that's precisely why people all over the world will be terrified.

Hope this helps.
          ----------------------------------------------
          When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by third hero View Post
            ...not the blood red moon sign.
            Revelation 6:12 - "...the whole moon turned blood red..."

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
              Revelation 6:12 - "...the whole moon turned blood red..."
              And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:13-17

Seriously. When can the world tell us that the Lord has come? What is the sign of His coming?

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: Matthew 24:29

Now, tell me what that means if it does not mean that the Moon will give out no light at all? See, there's a difference, and that is all of the difference in the world. Jesus gave us the sign, and thus any other sign is not the sign of His return, but a sign of something else.

So, what is the blood red sign used for?

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Revelation 7:3-4

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:30-31

Well, what do we have here? It looks like a match. The Moon turning blood red is the sign of the Lord bringing a remnant back to Him, and sealing them with His seal. What remnant? The remnant of Israel. 144,000 from all of the tribes of Israel, I would say, is a small remnant out of a nation of around 6 million or so. See the difference?

BTW.

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp [is] very great: for [he is] strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD [is] great and very terrible; and who can abide it? Joel 2:10-11

The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:15-17

Comment

You know, eclipses do not mean anything. Even if a "Blood Moon" really does happen in 2015, that alone means nothing. Have you seen a Moonrise? It's orange. Some would say that it is red, like the color of blood. But again, that is insignificant. When you see the Sun turn to darkness, and the moon not shining at all, and the stars disappears, then we can say that the Lord is coming, because that is the sign, not the blood red moon sign.
                Hello, my brother. I didn't think I'd see the day that I actually disagree with you about something! But I think a blood-red moon is highly significant, for the following reasons:

In Rev.6: 9, when the angel opens the FIFTH seal, the souls of all those who through time had been martyred for their testimony to the word of God, are seen to be asking the LORD how long it will be until He avenges their blood on those who dwell on the earth – but they are told to wait a little while longer, until the full number of their brothers and fellow-servants who are to be martyred as they were, is complete.

Immediately afterward, with the opening of the SIXTH seal, THE SUN becomes “Black as sackcloth of hair”, and THE MOON becomes the color of blood – and THEN we read about THE WRATH of God FOLLOWING these events:-

Revelation 6 verse 9 to Revelation 7 verse 17:

(A) The cry of the martyrs (the FIFTH seal), THE SUN BECOMES BLACK AND THE MOON BECOMES THE COLOR OF BLOOD (the SIXTH seal); and the WRATH of God FOLLOWS (Rev.6: 9-17); and

(B) “THE FOUR WINDS” of these cataclysmic events are held back until 144,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel have been sealed with the seal of God (Rev.7: 1-8); and

( C ) John THEN sees a multitude OF SAINTS in heaven from all nations, tribes and tongues, who had come out from THE GREAT TRIBULATION (Greek: MEGAS THLIPSIS) (Rev.7: 9-17).

“THE SUN shall be turned into darkness, and THE MOON into blood, BEFORE the GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD COME.” (Joel 2: 31).

In Mat.24: 29-31, the sun and moon are darkened “immediately after” the days of “great tribulation” (Mat.24: 21-28), and this coincides with the gathering of Christ's elect.

Is there anything in the Bible which gives us a clue as to whether the sun becoming black and the moon turning the color of blood symbolizes something?

In fact, we will find quite a few scriptures where the sun and the moon symbolize things:

“I will not break My covenant, nor change the thing that has gone out of My lips. Once I have sworn by My holiness that I will not lie to David...

... His seed shall endure forever, and his throne as THE SUN before Me. It shall be established forever like THE MOON, and like A FAITHFUL WITNESS in the heavens. Selah.” (Ps.89: 34-37).

According to the Bible, king David's throne is the eternal throne of Jesus Christ (who is the incarnate Word of God); and just as the sun provides the world with PHYSICAL light, so the Word of God provides the world with SPIRITUAL light.

THE MOON is THE FAITHFUL WITNESS OF THE SUN (Ps.89: 37), because it reflects the light of the sun.

In Proverbs we read,

“A faithful witness will not lie, but a false witness will speak lies.” (Pro.14: 5); and in Revelation we read that the Lord Jesus Christ is “… the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;” (Rev.3: 14).

1 Joseph, one of Israel's twelve sons, once dreamed a dream in which he saw THE SUN, THE MOON, and the other eleven stars bowing before him. Joseph was one of the twelve “stars”, or the twelve tribes of Israel (Gen.37: 9), and Joseph's dream was a picture of the nation of Israel. The dream came true much later, when Joseph became ruler over all Egypt under Pharaoh, and all Israel bowed down to him.

2 “The woman” of Revelation chapter twelve (who brought the Messiah into the world) is pictured “CLOTHED WITH THE SUN, with THE MOON under her feet and a garland of twelve stars on her head” (Rev.12: 1).

In other words, “the woman” of Revelation chapter 12 is clothed with the glory of God - “the sun” symbolizes THE WORD OF GOD, and the male Child she brings into the world is THE INCARNATE WORD OF GOD. The twelve stars symbolize the twelve tribes of Israel – the nation TO WHOM the Word of God came, and THROUGH WHOM the Word of God came into the world.

After her Child (“who is going to rule all nations with a rod of iron”) had been “caught up to God and to His throne” (Rev.12: 5), the devil was cast out of heaven, and went to war against “the woman” and “THE REST OF HER SEED, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Rev.12: 6-17).

Gen3: 15 says,

“And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.” (Gen.3: 15).

This shows that “the woman” of Revelation 12 is typified by “the woman” of Gen3: 15.

3 When the incarnate Word of God was crucified, THE SUN WAS LITERALLY DARKENED:

“And from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land until the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? That is, My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” (Mat.27: 45-46).

Therefore the moon symbolizes the chosen nation which, as a faithful witness, reflects the light of the Word of God (the sun) into the world.

Revelation 6 verse 9 to Revelation 7 verse 17:

(A) The cry of the martyrs (the FIFTH seal), THE SUN BECOMES BLACK AND THE MOON BECOMES THE COLOR OF BLOOD (the SIXTH seal); and the WRATH of God FOLLOWS (Rev.6: 9-17); and

(B) “THE FOUR WINDS” of these cataclysmic events are held back until 144,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel have been sealed with the seal of God (Rev.7: 1-8); and

( C ) John THEN sees a multitude OF SAINTS in heaven from all nations, tribes and tongues, who had come out from THE GREAT TRIBULATION (Greek: MEGAS THLIPSIS) (Rev.7: 9-17).

If the saints are martyred, THE MOON turns blood-red, and THE SUN (the Word of God that the witnesses of Jesus reflect to the world) is darkened - because the antichrist has overcome the saints and s preventing the gospel from going out anymore.

ananias
                "But you must not be called Rabbi, for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.

And call no one your father on the earth, for One is your Father in Heaven.

Nor be called teachers, for One is your Teacher, even Christ."
                (Mat.23: 8-10)

AND

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another.

By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another."
                (Joh.13: 34-35)

Comment

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? Revelation 6:13-17

Seriously. When can the world tell us that the Lord has come? What is the sign of His coming?

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: Matthew 24:29
                  This is very true, and you are correct that there is a slight variance in the descriptin given by the two texts, but notice one other detail: “Hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.” Why do you suppose they would be saying that when the whole point of the Tribulation will be the most severe worldwide rebellion against God in all of history, even to the point of trying to annihilate His people from the earth? What could possibly get them to face the fact that they’ve squared off against God Himself? The only thing I can think of is that He has appeared in the sky at this point and they see Him with their own eyes, preparing to pour out His wrath. The Sixth Seal is the 2nd Coming.
                  Now, tell me what that means if it does not mean that the Moon will give out no light at all?
                  Consider the mechanics of a “blood moon”. The sun’s light has been cut off from directly striking the moon’s surface such as it normally does. It is no longer reflecting the sun’s direct light. A blood moon is the result of the sun’s light being refracted around another object, normally the earth itself. There could be an argument that the two are different descriptions of the same thing. And considering the terror of the lost world who have been stubborn to the point of trying to murder all God’s people up to this point, they’ve obviously been confronted with something undeniably terrifying. I can’t think of what else it could be other than the Lord Himself being in the sky preparing to pour out His wrath on them.
                  See, there's a difference, and that is all of the difference in the world. Jesus gave us the sign, and thus any other sign is not the sign of His return, but a sign of something else.
                  I would have to disagree. As I’ve described above, they appear to be the same thing to me.
                  So, what is the blood red sign used for?

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel. Revelation 7:3-4
                  That “sealing” of the 144,000 is the salvation of the Jewish remnant at the end of the Tribulation when the Lord appears in the sky.
                  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:30-31

Well, what do we have here? It looks like a match. The Moon turning blood red is the sign of the Lord bringing a remnant back to Him, and sealing them with His seal. What remnant? The remnant of Israel. 144,000 from all of the tribes of Israel, I would say, is a small remnant out of a nation of around 6 million or so. See the difference?
                  On the contrary, I see a connection. Here’s the sequence:

1. Celestial signs: sun gets blocked off/blood red moon
                  2. Jesus appears in the sky
                  3. Rapture of the saints
                  4. Salvation of the Israeli remnant as described in Zechariah
                  5. At the same time, the world’s lost react in terror because they know what’s coming
                  6. Day of the Lord wrath
                  The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining: And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp [is] very great: for [he is] strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD [is] great and very terrible; and who can abide it? Joel 2:10-11

The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel. So shall ye know that I [am] the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:15-17
                  I completely agree with the Joel connection. The celestial signs in Joel, Isaiah 13:9-10, Matthew 24 and Revelation’s Sixth Seal are all the same event. That’s the parallel point where we can connect the prophecies together.

Comment

Originally posted by ananias View Post
                    Hello, my brother. I didn't think I'd see the day that I actually disagree with you about something! But I think a blood-red moon is highly significant...

If the saints are martyred, THE MOON turns blood-red, and THE SUN (the Word of God that the witnesses of Jesus reflect to the world) is darkened - because the antichrist has overcome the saints and s preventing the gospel from going out anymore.
                    Then what do you make of the "blood moon" we saw here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area last spring? I remember standing outside at about 10:30 one evening looking at it with the neighbors oohing and awwing at it. Nobody was terrified such as we see in Revelation's Sixth Seal. Why should anybody be terrified of the Sixth Seal events when the one last spring was a mere fascination?

Comment

Then what do you make of the "blood moon" we saw here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area last spring? I remember standing outside at about 10:30 one evening looking at it with the neighbors oohing and awwing at it. Nobody was terrified such as we see in Revelation's Sixth Seal. Why should anybody be terrified of the Sixth Seal events when the one last spring was a mere fascination?
                      because this particular blood-red moon will result in this:

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
                      (Mat 24:29-31)

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1Th 4:16-17)

"And after the three days and a half the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them that beheld them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they went up into heaven in the cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell; and there were killed in the earthquake seven thousand persons: and the rest were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. The second Woe is past: behold, the third Woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, who sit before God on their thrones, fell upon their faces and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who art and who wast; because thou hast taken thy great power, and didst reign. And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth. And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven; and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant; and there followed lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail." (Rev 11:11-19)

ananias
                      "But you must not be called Rabbi, for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.

AND

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another.

By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another."

Comment

because this particular blood-red moon will result in this:

But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send forth his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
                        (Mat 24:29-31)

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we that are alive, that are left, shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." (1Th 4:16-17)

"And after the three days and a half the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them that beheld them. And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they went up into heaven in the cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And in that hour there was a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell; and there were killed in the earthquake seven thousand persons: and the rest were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven. The second Woe is past: behold, the third Woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become the kingdom of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, who sit before God on their thrones, fell upon their faces and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who art and who wast; because thou hast taken thy great power, and didst reign. And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth. And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven; and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant; and there followed lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail." (Rev 11:11-19)

ananias
                        So how are we supposed to know that one particular "blood moon" will lead to the other events when all the previous "blood moons" from history have turned out to be nothing?

And how can you be sure that the celestial events of the 2nd Coming will be "natural" in their occurrence? Have you considered the possibility that there might be something out of the ordinary about them?

For instance, a blood moon is normally caused by the earth coming between the moon and the sun. That means that one side of the earth is still able to see the sun as normal, no problem. Yet according to the 2nd Coming texts in Isaiah 13, Joel 2, Matthew 24 and Revelation 6, the sun will go dark. The other side of the earth in this case will be unable to see the sun. That sounds pretty unusual to me. How do you explain that?

Comment

My opinion (and that's all it is, is just my opinion) is that the events surrounding the sun, moon, and stars in conjunction with the 2nd Coming are supernatural and cannot be explained in terms that we can understand, such as what you are suggesting here. The Bible makes it clear that the people on the earth at the time these events take place are terrified by them. If such events from a natural perspective were terrifying, like an eclipse, then the whole world would have been in a panic last spring when we had a blood-moon eclipse. Instead, people were outside oohing and awwing at it. So there has to be something to the events at the 2nd Coming that cannot be explained in terms that we can understand based on what we see of the universe's normal functioning. I suspect that when the time comes it will happen in a way that would never have occurred to us because it will be outside the scope of our experience. Hence, that's precisely why people all over the world will be terrified.

So how are we supposed to know that one particular "blood moon" will lead to the other events when all the previous "blood moons" from history have turned out to be nothing?

And how can you be sure that the celestial events of the 2nd Coming will be "natural" in their occurrence? Have you considered the possibility that there might be something out of the ordinary about them?

For instance, a blood moon is normally caused by the earth coming between the moon and the sun. That means that one side of the earth is still able to see the sun as normal, no problem. Yet according to the 2nd Coming texts in Isaiah 13, Joel 2, Matthew 24 and Revelation 6, the sun will go dark. The other side of the earth in this case will be unable to see the sun. That sounds pretty unusual to me. How do you explain that?
                          Yes, I am considering the possibility that there might be something out of the ordinary about them - as well as the possibility that they will be natural events which "coincidentally" accompany the resurrection and removal of the saints.

I'm completely open to what you have said - I can't make up my mind completely about anything until it has happened - most prophecy is only fully understood with hindsight. Until then, we are speculating. The only thing we don't have to speculate about is the fact that our Lord is coming back and He will take us out of the world before the wrath of God is poured out upon the world.

ananias

AND

Comment

Yes, I am considering the possibility that there might be something out of the ordinary about them - as well as the possibility that they will be natural events which "coincidentally" accompany the resurrection and removal of the saints.

I'm completely open to what you have said - I can't make up my mind completely about anything until it has happened - most prophecy is only fully understood with hindsight. Until then, we are speculating. The only thing we don't have to speculate about is the fact that our Lord is coming back and He will take us out of the world before the wrath of God is poured out upon the world.
                            We can agree there.

Comment

quote]
                              It's only the blood moons that fall on Jewish Holy Days where something extremely significant happened in Jewish history. It is a pattern. Yes, there are blood moons that don't fall on Jewish Holy Days and there is nothing of significance.... BUT.... it seems to be that ALWAYS when they fall on the Holy Days, something very historical took place. (From what I understand). This is all new to me so I am still learning.

Comment

Working...
                              X