Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Economic crisis the preliminary of the "7 year Great Tribulation"?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is this Economic crisis the preliminary of the "7 year Great Tribulation"?

    I ask because this will affect the whole world!

    All these Bank takeovers and mergers and now a Bailout, that very well could be a lose-lose situation...

    Take $700 Billion Bailout=More Government control and more likely more corrupt buisness dealings with rich CEO's...

    Deny $700 Billion Bailout=Risk Market collapse and total recession/depression.

    Note:And if Obama gets voted in and raises the taxes after all this,then we are....well,you see what i'm saying.


    I keep hearing from many sources that the World may have to "UNITE" the world banking to prevent a world collapse on the economy...(Europe lost a trillion dollars today...by the way from this ordeal)

    NoteIsrael is in the process right now for a peace treaty being signed between now and a few more months)

    See where I'm getting at?

    Could someone miraculously get us out of this mess...?

    Your thoughts?

  • #2
    Could be. Also, might not be at all.

    Firstly because I'm growing to be suspicious of a "7 year anything" in Revelation. Secondly because I try not to view scripture through the filter of the American experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow! I honestly don't know. I actually think it might be! Well, I'll be gone anyway, but I think we should try harder than ever to bring people to Christ, don't you? Anyway, I'll try to do some research about it.

      Comment


      • #4
        My beliefs about this currently world economy crisis. I believe when the world economy collapsed completely, then 666 world system will be set up to fix world economy crisis for the purpose of "buy" or "sell"(Rev. 13:16-17), by make new law(Dan. 7:25) to force everyone be required to have the mark as "I.D." before they can buy or sell things. I believe this currently world economy crisis are heading toward collapse right now, as the 666 world system is coming next. It would not be longer. Everything all will be change immediately. We better be prepare for it, and be strong faith in Christ, deny the 666 world system, look up at Jesus, willing die for Jesus.

        In Christ
        Rev. 22:20 - Amen!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DeafPosttrib View Post
          My beliefs about this currently world economy crisis. I believe when the world economy collapsed completely, then 666 world system will be set up to fix world economy crisis for the purpose of "buy" or "sell"(Rev. 13:16-17), by make new law(Dan. 7:25) to force everyone be required to have the mark as "I.D." before they can buy or sell things. I believe this currently world economy crisis are heading toward collapse right now, as the 666 world system is coming next. It would not be longer. Everything all will be change immediately. We better be prepare for it, and be strong faith in Christ, deny the 666 world system, look up at Jesus, willing die for Jesus.

          In Christ
          Rev. 22:20 - Amen!
          Why do you say "force everyone (to) be required to have the mark as 'I.D'?"

          Isn't the mark a sign of worship? The way I read it; I will be willing to take the mark to worship the earthly god. Am I reading this wrong?

          Comment


          • #6
            Is it also a coincidence,that the DOW was down an all-time American low at -777?(gods number)?

            Oh...yea...Tomorrow is the Jewish Holiday!

            God bless everyone!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
              Is it also a coincidence,that the DOW was down an all-time American low at -777?(gods number)?
              Still not equal to the % loss in value in the 80's. Bad day? You betcha? Herald of the end times? Ummmmm... Lets wait on that.

              Comment


              • #8
                I heard about 2-3 months ago from another Christian that they listen to this on a prophecy video that they were going to crash some of the banks in September. I did not think much about it until September came and it did happen.
                The Federal Reserve has the power and the duty to stop it, but they will not...Why? They did the same thing in the crash of 29'. All of it is intended to bring about One World Government.

                I think the reason for the falling dollar in the USA is to bring about the N.A.F.T.A (NAU) area. This is just my felling on it, but I think it is a plan to bring our dollar so low that they will tell us that we must join forces with Mexico & Canada to come out of it. They already have our money ready. It is called the Amero. It's funny they already have the new money to replace ours, which tells me that they planned it from the beginning.

                http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/id...ro_conspiracy/

                What I believe is taking place is to set up America, Canada & Mexico, just like they set up the European Union and they now have a Euro as their currency. I also think that they are splitting the world up into 10 sections (10 horns/kingdoms).
                Wise men
                still seek Him
                ---------------------------
                * 1 cross
                + 3 nails
                = 4 given
                ------------------

                It is best to;
                Build your belief around the bible
                Do Not build the bible around your belief !!!!
                You will then find yourself on solid ground.[/color]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Could be the beginning, but then it could straighten out or it could be the thing that leads up to the beginnning of the 7 year deal. But since I am not God, I will not try to tell you either way.
                  Although...the only thing I see in Revelation is a 3 1/2 year thing.
                  Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
                    I ask because this will affect the whole world!

                    All these Bank takeovers and mergers and now a Bailout, that very well could be a lose-lose situation...

                    Take $700 Billion Bailout=More Government control and more likely more corrupt buisness dealings with rich CEO's...

                    Deny $700 Billion Bailout=Risk Market collapse and total recession/depression.

                    Note:And if Obama gets voted in and raises the taxes after all this,then we are....well,you see what i'm saying.


                    I keep hearing from many sources that the World may have to "UNITE" the world banking to prevent a world collapse on the economy...(Europe lost a trillion dollars today...by the way from this ordeal)

                    NoteIsrael is in the process right now for a peace treaty being signed between now and a few more months)

                    See where I'm getting at?

                    Could someone miraculously get us out of this mess...?

                    Your thoughts?
                    I've maintained for year that a worldwide economic crash would be the event that opens the way for the Tribulation more than any other one event. However, that doesn't mean "this is it". There have been numerous economic downturns over the years and we obviousy haven't had the Tribulation yet. So we need to just calm down, be watchful, and keep our linen on.
                    ----------------------------------------------
                    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
                      Is it also a coincidence,that the DOW was down an all-time American low at -777?(gods number)?

                      Oh...yea...Tomorrow is the Jewish Holiday!

                      God bless everyone!
                      I was just about to post the same thing!

                      The Dow today is down 777
                      The Bail-Out is 700 Billion
                      Today at sunset was the beginning of the 7 year Sabbatical Cycle.

                      "7" is the number for completion and EXTREMELY significant throughout Scripture.

                      It truly makes you wonder!!
                      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=63076

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Was waiting for someone to start a thread on this . . . and I also noticed the 777

                        Anyways my beliefs are this:

                        A single world wide governmental/economic structure cannot fail except by inner rebellion.

                        I'm sure the top people of the world realize this as well . . . and thus are attempting to put said structure in place.

                        This American Crisis is a prime example why such a structure is needed . . . the current state of the world is bad because America is bad . . . one failing nation brings all others down . . . and we are failing because of our relations to the rest of the world. (Basically it's a comparison thing, we are weaker because others are stronger.)

                        But this single world wide structure eliminates comparisons and thus the ability to fail. (Say there is only one company making pizza in the world, it's the best pizza in the world because it's the only pizza. More companies making different kinds of pizza allow people to choose the best and the worst to fail.) This same idea is being applied to governments, if there is only one it is the best. No competition equals no failure.

                        Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                        Could be. Also, might not be at all.

                        Firstly because I'm growing to be suspicious of a "7 year anything" in Revelation. Secondly because I try not to view scripture through the filter of the American experience.
                        This is far from filtering the Bible through the American experience . . . the U.S. economy is entwined with the world. We fail the world fails, as seen during the Great Depression. We brought the world crumbling down. This thread may be on the U.S.A.s economic crisis, but I assure you all there is plenty going on globally as well.

                        Originally posted by Gods Child View Post
                        . . . I think the reason for the falling dollar in the USA is to bring about the N.A.F.T.A (NAU) area. This is just my felling on it, but I think it is a plan to bring our dollar so low that they will tell us that we must join forces with Mexico & Canada to come out of it. They already have our money ready. It is called the Amero. It's funny they already have the new money to replace ours, which tells me that they planned it from the beginning. . . .
                        I'm glad someone else brought the Amero up. I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about the Amero for a while.

                        The Amero and N.A.F.T.A. are step one . . .

                        Originally posted by Gods Child View Post
                        . . . I also think that they are splitting the world up into 10 sections (10 horns/kingdoms).
                        This is where we are headed, ten world regions. Ten major Unions to create global economic stability and maintain peaceful relations. Once these ten are in place it is likely there will be a Union of Unions (The One World Government Structure).

                        Originally posted by HisLeast View Post
                        Still not equal to the % loss in value in the 80's. Bad day? You betcha? Herald of the end times? Ummmmm... Lets wait on that.
                        No this is not the worst single day % loss . . . but do you really have to wait. (A truck headed for a brick wall and the brakes are out, just because it hasn't hit yet, do you need to wait until it hits to know that it is going to?)

                        Does this economic crisis alone scream the apocalypse? No . . . but is this economic crisis the only thing happening in the world? NO!

                        It seems so many people enter a thread and everything else disappears. Just because this thread discusses the American economic crisis don't forget the other things happening in the world.

                        Some of you are trying to look at a puzzle with one piece in front of you. Just because we are focusing on a single piece does not mean you throw the rest of the puzzle away . . . keep the pieces connected.

                        Looking at everything going on in the world it should be beyond obvious what is happening. Looking at a single event, yes, there is doubt . . . but the end of the world is not brought about by a single event, is it?

                        Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
                        Could someone miraculously get us out of this mess...?

                        Your thoughts?
                        Could someone get us out of this mess? I would say NO.

                        The Serenity Prayer comes to mind: God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
                        Laughing at the world
                        Watching it bend
                        Enjoying the show
                        Just waiting for the end

                        Not worried a bit
                        as I walk through the mist
                        By God I will sit
                        And watch the world twist

                        In Him I will trust
                        And only Him I will fear
                        When the world turns to dust
                        I know He'll be near

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DeafPosttrib View Post
                          My beliefs about this currently world economy crisis. I believe when the world economy collapsed completely, then 666 world system will be set up to fix world economy crisis for the purpose of "buy" or "sell"(Rev. 13:16-17), by make new law(Dan. 7:25) to force everyone be required to have the mark as "I.D." before they can buy or sell things. I believe this currently world economy crisis are heading toward collapse right now, as the 666 world system is coming next. It would not be longer. Everything all will be change immediately. We better be prepare for it, and be strong faith in Christ, deny the 666 world system, look up at Jesus, willing die for Jesus.

                          In Christ
                          Rev. 22:20 - Amen!
                          believe it or not, deafposttrib, we are actually close in what we believe here. You believe that a complete economic meltdown is what will cause the Beast system to come about. I believe that it will eventually lead straight to the Beast. I do not believe that the Beast will risk being exposed before his time by bailing the US out of this crisis. I believe, however, that those who will bail the US out, if they do, will be those who are either in league with, or will be in league with, the Beast. If the Us economy completely flat-lines, then those countries that stand to benefit from all of this will probably be used to form the nations that the Beast will use to rise to power.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can we please not make a mountain from a molehill over the pure coincidence of the "777" in the stock market today?

                            I bought a meal at Whataburger a few days ago that came to $7.77. Does that make it any more "blessed" than a Burger King meal that was $7.82?

                            I had a customer today that lived at 777 Pearl Oyster Drive in Fort Worth. How does that person have anymore supernatural connection than the guy next door 781 Pearl Oyster Drive?

                            But a few months ago I received a check that was exactly $666.00. Do you think I threw it in the trash? Heck no, I whistled a happy tune all the way to the bank with it.

                            We need to chill on seeing "signs" everywhere we turn.
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                              Can we please not make a mountain from a molehill over the pure coincidence of the "777" in the stock market today?

                              I bought a meal at Whataburger a few days ago that came to $7.77. Does that make it any more "blessed" than a Burger King meal that was $7.82?

                              I had a customer today that lived at 777 Pearl Oyster Drive in Fort Worth. How does that person have anymore supernatural connection than the guy next door 781 Pearl Oyster Drive?

                              But a few months ago I received a check that was exactly $666.00. Do you think I threw it in the trash? Heck no, I whistled a happy tune all the way to the bank with it.

                              We need to chill on seeing "signs" everywhere we turn.
                              Well Luke,
                              if you do not want that check for $666, let me know, because I know exactly what to do with it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X