Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we witness the anti-Christ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do we witness the anti-Christ?

    A question about the end-times...
    When the anti-Christ comes, are we already whisked up to Heaven?

    Another question: Are all Christians taken up to Heaven before these "challenges"? occur?
    Matthew 27:55
    And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him.

  • #2
    Even if the Rapture were Pre-Trib (which it isn't), there's still a very likely chance that believers would see the Antichrist and be able to ID him for who he is. That seven-year covenant that Daniel 9:26-27 speaks of him "confirming" won't just happen overnight. World leaders don't get together and sign multi-year treaties just off the cuff. I have no doubt it will be in the news in advance and we'll know exactly what's coming.
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

    Comment


    • #3
      Revelation 13:5-7 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. He was given power to make war against the saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

      The Revelation depicts "the saints" (i.e., the followers of Christ) as being persecuted. Absolutely nowhere in the Revelation are the Christians depicted as being "whisked away" to heaven prior to the rule of the beast and the persecution he instigates.
      To This Day

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Christian_lady View Post
        A question about the end-times...
        When the anti-Christ comes, are we already whisked up to Heaven?

        Another question: Are all Christians taken up to Heaven before these "challenges"? occur?
        Oh, I think he will be here somewhere before the church is raptured, just that he will not be revealed as such UNTIL after the Church is gone.
        I have a Blog. Please visit!

        My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

        Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

        Comment


        • #5
          The anti Christ will be the most public figure in history, even more than Jesus with the advances in technology.

          The key question is if there is a rapture and if it happens before the aC is on the scene. I say yes there is a rapture but only after the tribulation and before the wrath of God is poured out, so technically I am a mid-tribulation rapture supporter.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            The key word here is smokescreen, Paul the Apostle made it clear at least he did in my mind that the mystery of iniquity was already at work. That work as I see it was based in Babylon and its culture, the Roman empire satisfied that requirement. The beast as he's called and for good reason was to receive a deadly head wound, that was accomplished as the Roman Empire fell, translated the Babylonian Empire. The next event we were to look for was that head wound being healed, that event has happened in the new Roman Empire that empire is modern day Rome enter the Vatican. They have all the pomp and ceremony that was held to honor Caesar. We now have the new Caesars. The head or the Anti-Christ was to make and agreement with the Jews, he is identified as a man of peace, the Pope satisfies that requirement. Watch this tape and ask yourself if the second coming of Jesus Christ is even at the doors.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmW9k...eature=related


            Jude




            A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

            ~ Smith Wigglesworth

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joe King View Post
              I say yes there is a rapture but only after the tribulation and before the wrath of God is poured out, so technically I am a mid-tribulation rapture supporter.
              Joe

              I share your view points

              my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

              If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

              Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

              Comment


              • #8


                Pre > Mid > Post that's one two three comings

                Where does the Anti-Christ fit into this theory
                Jude


                A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

                ~ Smith Wigglesworth

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jude View Post


                  Pre > Mid > Post that's one two three comings

                  Where does the Anti-Christ fit into this theory
                  The way I understand it, the AC will be revealed in the beginning of the Trib. Depending on your pre-, mid- or post trib rapture view point, the true church will be raptured to Heaven. It is therefore possible that you can spend some time with the AC before the Rapture.

                  my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

                  If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

                  Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

                  Comment


                  • #10


                    God provides a way when we least expect it take the Egyptians. They worshiped the sun god when the Lord pour out his judgment the Hebrews had safe haven in Goshen not one of the plagues touched them because of Gods promise to keep them safe. When all his wrath is pour out this time why would we even imagine He'd neglect us. We will see his glory shine upon us, trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto our own understanding. When the Hebrews left Egypt He parted the Red Sea.

                    Jude




                    A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

                    ~ Smith Wigglesworth

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      All to often we put God in a box so to speak why would we doubt him unless our faith were waining. Being filled with his holy spirit is more than going to church and advertising how righteous we are he's allowed us a gift that cannot be understood in our flesh. God is spirit are they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

                      Jude



                      A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

                      ~ Smith Wigglesworth

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Roelof View Post
                        The way I understand it, the AC will be revealed in the beginning of the Trib. Depending on your pre-, mid- or post trib rapture view point, the true church will be raptured to Heaven. It is therefore possible that you can spend some time with the AC before the Rapture.
                        The way I read that made me
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would like some feedback please:
                          I do nor see how to get around Rev 20:5 It seems that the first resurrection occurs at the same time as the antichrist is bound for a thousand years.. where then the wrath...???????????????????????????????
                          Dragonfighter1
                          Vivo est Ministro

                          Comment


                          • #14


                            When I start feeling like this its time for a nap its all yours guys.

                            Jude




                            A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

                            ~ Smith Wigglesworth

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Jude View Post
                              The key word here is smokescreen, Paul the Apostle made it clear at least he did in my mind that the mystery of iniquity was already at work. That work as I see it was based in Babylon and its culture, the Roman empire satisfied that requirement. The beast as he's called and for good reason was to receive a deadly head wound, that was accomplished as the Roman Empire fell, translated the Babylonian Empire. The next event we were to look for was that head wound being healed, that event has happened in the new Roman Empire that empire is modern day Rome enter the Vatican. They have all the pomp and ceremony that was held to honor Caesar. We now have the new Caesars. The head or the Anti-Christ was to make and agreement with the Jews, he is identified as a man of peace, the Pope satisfies that requirement. Watch this tape and ask yourself if the second coming of Jesus Christ is even at the doors.

                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmW9k...eature=related


                              Jude
                              Interesting video. What it shows is that the antichrist is apostate Judaism and the Pope his false prophet.
                              Robin

                              Truth is so obscure in these times and falsehood so established that, unless one loves the truth, he cannot know it. - Blaise Pascal
                              And Jesus saith unto him [Thomas], I am the way the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6
                              Discernment is not needed in things that differ, but in things that appear to be the same. - Miles Sanford
                              Those who compromise with Christís enemies may be reckoned with them. - C.H. Spurgeon

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X