Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me you guys have seen the obama video,with the Kids praising him!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me you guys have seen the obama video,with the Kids praising him!!

It's making waves as a creepy indoctrination of Obama....

I don't have a link cause it's been said it got taken down...It was also on the Obama website...

Does anyone have or can get it posted here....EVERYONE needs to see this video...and I mean everyone....!!!

I am surprised...NO I'm Shocked it's not already a thread here...!!

Can someone post it here with access?

I've been saying it...but...nevermind...Just watch the video if you have not already!OK?

I believe Hitler and Castro had songs like this (and kim jung il)but that probably should be confirmed by someone who has better knowledge on this subject...

Thank you and god bless you all!

I haven't seen that...but what I have seen is text from him book where he said something along the lines of "when my daughter asked me 'where do we go when we die,' I really didn't know how to answer that." He is a Christian by name. Between the few things I've heard from him and the track record of the Church he was attending, I don't see him as believing Christian. He said it himself that he is uncertain of religion. He also mentioned how he turned to the Baptist Church because it seemed more involving and welcoming to southern blacks.

Comment

I heard about the video and saw a two second clip on Fox News. They were doing a lead-in after the break and I wasn't there when they showed it.

I don't even want to go into all this conjures up in my mind.

I think we are getting a foretaste of what is to come.

Comment

Originally posted by aceinthehouse View Post
        It's making waves as a creepy indoctrination of Obama....

I don't have a link cause it's been said it got taken down...It was also on the Obama website...

Does anyone have or can get it posted here....EVERYONE needs to see this video...and I mean everyone....!!!

I am surprised...NO I'm Shocked it's not already a thread here...!!

Can someone post it here with access?

I've been saying it...but...nevermind...Just watch the video if you have not already!OK?

I believe Hitler and Castro had songs like this (and kim jung il)but that probably should be confirmed by someone who has better knowledge on this subject...

Thank you and god bless you all!
        That video is sickening. Those kids have no idea who Obama is or what he stands for. They are praising him like he is the anti christ. If I did not believe that the anti-christ would come from the revived Roman Empire, I would think Hussein Obama was the anti-christ.

Comment

Is this the video that you are referring to? Kids singing praises to Obama in the US? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsrtppY2Dc
          Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Originally posted by daughter View Post
            Is this the video that you are referring to? Kids singing praises to Obama in the US? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LsrtppY2Dc
            That's the one "Daughter"....Thank you and god bless you!!Good job!

Comment

I must admit, this really horrified me - it's like something you'd see in South Korea.
              Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

I don't get it... Whats so horrible about it? I couldn't understand most of what they were singing but I seriously doubt they were calling Obama their Lord that they would live and die for. Have children never sang songs for other's in politics before? I thought it was appalling to even compare this to the Hitler video. This is what I found in regards to the lyrics of this song:

http://sharoncobb.blogspot.com/2008/...-video_05.html
                It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.

Yes we can.

It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.

Yes we can.

It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.

Yes we can.

It was the call of workers who organized; women who reached for the ballots; a President who chose the moon as our new frontier; and a King who took us to the mountaintop and pointed the way to the Promised Land.

Yes we can to justice and equality.

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.

Yes we can heal this nation.

Yes we can repair this world.

Yes we can.

We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics...they will only grow louder and more dissonant ........... We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.

But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Now the hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA; we will remember that there is something happening in America; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea --

Yes. We. Can.

What's so awful in these words that I am missing?
                How is this speech so much different from say...Martin Luther King Jr speech of "I have a dream." I would bet if computer existed back then kids would be singing that one on youtube also!

I don't plan on voting for him for other reason but none of those reason came from one post on this board about him as frankly I think most of the posts attacking him are overblown and exaggerated and well...not very Christ like to be totally honest here...its gotten so bad on here lately its really making me feel sorry for the guy! Which I think is probably the opposite affect those against him are wanting...

The commandment..thou shall not bear false witness comes to mind..

God bless
                Last edited by moonglow; Oct 2nd 2008, 08:08 PM. Reason: opps lyrics for wrong song...can anyone post the words to the song the kids were singing?
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Sorry but it is a little over board to me. Let's put it this way I would not let my son do that commercial. Whether it was Obama or McCain

Comment

Stuff like that is going to creep out some people, but there are extreme followers for almost any person of moderate or greater fame.

The insinuations about anti-Christ seem out of place, since the bible itself says that everyone will think the anti-christ is great. The current situation in the US is that 40% or more of Americans do not intend to vote for Obama. That pretty much rules him out.

Comment

From the horrible descriptions I thought there would be kids
                      surrounding him in a circle bowing down and singing songs that said "all hail Obama". Not the case.

As for the kids not knowing what Obama stands for...
                      is that a surprise? Most kids and teens hold the same
                      opinions as their parents so that shouldn't be a shock.

This is just too silly for me to comment on any further.

Comment

Originally posted by NHL Fever View Post
                        Stuff like that is going to creep out some people, but there are extreme followers for almost any person of moderate or greater fame.

The insinuations about anti-Christ seem out of place, since the bible itself says that everyone will think the anti-christ is great. The current situation in the US is that 40% or more of Americans do not intend to vote for Obama. That pretty much rules him out.
                        Then I would imagine those camps will fill up pretty fast...lol

No but seriously...I could see the % of Obama supporters to grow,especially if palin has a bad outing in the debate...

The Bush/Mccain comparisons are basically killing Mccains campaign as nobody wants "4 more years" which has been inbedded into brains across the nation...

They are singing for a guy who hasn't even been elected yet...

When I was a kid,I sung songs in the Hymn,Pledge,Star Spangled Banner,Battle Hymn of the Republic or Country related songs...

In 1983 I was 10 years old and Ronald Reagan was President...I don't remember singing "stop........ the...... cold war"..."stop....... the..... cold war"..."stop...... the..... cold war"

Who knows...?Maybe we should have?

Point is,You can sing for your Country,you can sing for your God or you can sing a song for someone already DEAD to show your appreciation of them.

....But singing for someone,who hasn't DONE ANYTHING yet,is quite pre-mature..don't you think?

What if he was a TERRIBLE President?Shoot,at least wait till he's done something special(which I still think would be wrong) but my goodness...

These children have no idea what they are singing for...who the man they are singing for...or even why they are singing.....

But these Adults THINK they know who these kids are singing for!

Indoctrination is a very scary thing my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
                          I don't get it... Whats so horrible about it? I couldn't understand most of what they were singing but I seriously doubt they were calling Obama their Lord that they would live and die for. Have children never sang songs for other's in politics before? I thought it was appalling to even compare this to the Hitler video. This is what I found in regards to the lyrics of this song:

http://sharoncobb.blogspot.com/2008/...-video_05.html
                          It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.

Yes we can.

It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.

Yes we can.

It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shores and pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.

Yes we can.

It was the call of workers who organized; women who reached for the ballots; a President who chose the moon as our new frontier; and a King who took us to the mountaintop and pointed the way to the Promised Land.

Yes we can to justice and equality.

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.

Yes we can heal this nation.

Yes we can repair this world.

Yes we can.

We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.

We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics...they will only grow louder and more dissonant ........... We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.

But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.

Now the hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA; we will remember that there is something happening in America; that we are not as divided as our politics suggests; that we are one people; we are one nation; and together, we will begin the next great chapter in the American story with three words that will ring from coast to coast; from sea to shining sea --

Yes. We. Can.

What's so awful in these words that I am missing?
                          How is this speech so much different from say...Martin Luther King Jr speech of "I have a dream." I would bet if computer existed back then kids would be singing that one on youtube also!

I don't plan on voting for him for other reason but none of those reason came from one post on this board about him as frankly I think most of the posts attacking him are overblown and exaggerated and well...not very Christ like to be totally honest here...its gotten so bad on here lately its really making me feel sorry for the guy! Which I think is probably the opposite affect those against him are wanting...

The commandment..thou shall not bear false witness comes to mind..

God bless
                          For one thing they gave no credit to the thousands of northern whites that died to free the slaves. I'd start there and then go on.

But mroe than the words it is the very idea. Ever see anything like this before for a presidential candidate? I haven't.

Look beyond the words if you want to know what is wrong with this.

Comment

Originally posted by NHL Fever View Post

Who thinks he is the anit-christ? He isn't. He ain't that good at talking a big game. It's all the many things adding up that point to people as seeing him as anything more than "the right person for the job". You go beyond that, and many have in obama's case, and you are straying near cult territory and worshipping a mere man.

That's my take on it.

Comment

I consider the kids nothing more than a political campaign tactic. Frankly, I think it's a little innovative. I'm not particularly either an Obama or McCain fan, but for a PR/marketing guy I think it's good work.

Their song, "Obama stands for change", though... that's all nice, but as a matter of fact, I DON'T want change. I want to go back. I would give up a lot just to go back to the way it was in the Clinton era. Crazy as it sounds....

Comment

Working...
                              X