Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pseudo Antichrist

Think about this.......

There will need to be a world leader in which the antichrist will destroy to give him the appearance as to the Christ crushing evil upon his arrival.

So those whom speak of the anitchrist may actually be speaking of this world leader whom yes the world will label as the antichrist but will be destroyed by the real antichrist.

This is important to note as when those on the earth see this world leader destroyed they will believe it was by Christ.

Mark

Originally posted by ross3421 View Post
    Think about this.......

There will need to be a world leader in which the antichrist will destroy to give him the appearance as to the Christ crushing evil upon his arrival.

So those whom speak of the anitchrist may actually be speaking of this world leader whom yes the world will label as the antichrist but will be destroyed by the real antichrist.

This is important to note as when those on the earth see this world leader destroyed they will believe it was by Christ.

Mark
    The world is not waiting for Christ to return. Only his followers are awaiting his return and he says in John 10:14, "I am the good shepherd, and I know my own and my own know me."

ServantoftheKing

Comment

Where in the Bible does it say that the anti-Christ will come into power by destroying an 'evil ruler'?

Comment

It doesn't. It does say he will subdue three kings though.
        Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

Think about this.......

Mark

He will set himself up as Christ then the only evil he will crush will be true believers, Jesus said they will kill you thinking they are doing God a service. Can you think of somebody that fits that desciption today? Maybe a clue would help "The Inquisitions"
          A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Do not fear the Tribulation or the Antichrist
            Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (Rom 8:35, KJV)

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (Rom 8:36)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:37)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers [Satan, Antichrist], nor things present, nor things to come, (Rom 8:38)

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8:39)

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Thanks Roelof we by the grace of God will embrace the things to come with Joy!

Jude

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Sorry...

Originally posted by Jude View Post
                He will set himself up as Christ then the only evil he will crush will be true believers, Jesus said they will kill you thinking they are doing God a service. Can you think of somebody that fits that desciption today? Maybe a clue would help "The Inquisitions"
                ...The RCC stopped killing a few years ago. How about someone that writes 666 on their hands once a year and whose radical side is already killing Christians in Africa? I'll give you a hint: "The Crusades".
                JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

Where do you get the information that Muslims write 666 on their hands once a year?
                  Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

From...

Originally posted by daughter View Post
                    Where do you get the information that Muslims write 666 on their hands once a year?
                    ...The movie, "Islam: What The West Needs To Know". Parts of which can be found on Youtube.
                    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
                    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Comment

That is interesting if true..Can you give some proof of what you claim.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left

Comment

Think about this.......

Mark
                        Well... The Jews are still waiting for the Messiah to come are they not ?
                        This may be where the problem really lay. Christians may tag their expected "man-o-sin" on the very one that Jews tag as their expected "Messiah".
                        "Let no man deceive you"

I also am "man" - this includes myself !

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof View Post
                          Do not fear the Tribulation or the Antichrist
                          Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? (Rom 8:35, KJV)

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. (Rom 8:36)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. (Rom 8:37)

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers [Satan, Antichrist], nor things present, nor things to come, (Rom 8:38)

Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom 8:39)
                          I also take comfort in the verses where Jesus says that no one can take us out of his hand.
                          sigpic

Comment

It ...

Originally posted by helios View Post
                            That is interesting if true..Can you give some proof of what you claim.
                            ...Appears that the entire movie is not available. So, no, I can only tell you what I believe I remember from it. But I'll try to get the movie from Amazon and put the stills of that section on a thread.

Come to think of it, though, it would be nice to have another source to confirm, like looking at their hands during Ramadan as they come out of the Mosque. But that holiday is passed for this year, I believe.

Comment

Think about this.......

Mark
                              As the end-times approach I expect so many evil people popping up that we'll be debating which one is the Beast.

This verse:

Rev 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Suggests to me a physical differentiator. Someone who might for example, miraculously survive an assassination attempt? Or is this metaphorical?
                              In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Comment

Working...
                              X