This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rapture is tonight

The rapture is tonight (hypothetically speaking).

The dead will rise at 23hoo London time, and those who are still alive will be changed and taken up at 24hoo London time.

And, hypothetically speaking, the rapture of those who are left alive occurs in 2 phases:

The first group are those who faired well in the world with respect to the following criteria:

Attitude toward fellow brothers and sisters in Christ/humility/selflessness.

The second group has to sweat a while longer while the armies of Pharoah are fast approaching them.

Which regular contributors at Bible Forums get to go with the first group?

PS According to the rules of this thread, you're not allowed to put your own name in the first group.

Hypothetically speaking.

ananias
    "But you must not be called Rabbi, for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.

And call no one your father on the earth, for One is your Father in Heaven.

Nor be called teachers, for One is your Teacher, even Christ."
    (Mat.23: 8-10)

AND

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another.

By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another."
    (Joh.13: 34-35)

Originally posted by ananias View Post

The dead will rise at 23hoo London time, and those who are still alive will be changed and taken up at 24hoo London time.

And, hypothetically speaking, the rapture of those who are left alive occurs in 2 phases:

The first group are those who faired well in the world with respect to the following criteria:

Attitude toward fellow brothers and sisters in Christ/humility/selflessness.

The second group has to sweat a while longer while the armies of Pharoah are fast approaching them.

PS According to the rules of this thread, you're not allowed to put your own name in the first group.

Hypothetically speaking.

ananias

This could be a very funny thread? Since I am a post tribbers though mine will be purely in jest anyway.

Lets see how impish can I be.

Hmmm, I got a can of worms from moonglow so I'll put her in the LAST group lol.

Apothenein Kerdos... philosophical dude so he'll need time to think it over-definitely second group.

Slug1 ? with a name like that he could be left behind entirely Haha

Me? Well I'm not allowed to put my name in the first group, but definitely I think fred scruggles will go in the first group. (note to self- change name to fred scruggles)
    Dragonfighter1
    Vivo est Ministro

Comment

Neither. I'll be leaving at 23hoo London time.
      I'll have to find my head, though.

Comment

wait................what's goin on?
        where'd everybody go?............................................... ........................................hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfighter1 View Post

This could be a very funny thread? Since I am a post tribbers though mine will be purely in jest anyway.

Lets see how impish can I be.

Hmmm, I got a can of worms from moonglow so I'll put her in the LAST group lol.

Apothenein Kerdos... philosophical dude so he'll need time to think it over-definitely second group.

Slug1 ? with a name like that he could be left behind entirely Haha

Me? Well I'm not allowed to put my name in the first group, but definitely I think fred scruggles will go in the first group. (note to self- change name to fred scruggles)

Matthew 19:30
          But many who are first will be last, and the last first

"People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Richard H View Post
            Neither. I'll be leaving at 23hoo London time.
            I'll have to find my head, though.
            Don't worry, we know what it looks like, so those of us in the second group will bring it with us

ananias
            "But you must not be called Rabbi, for One is your teacher, Christ, and you are all brothers.

AND

"I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. As I have loved you, you should also love one another.

By this all shall know that you are My disciples, if you have love toward one another."

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post

Matthew 19:30
              But many who are first will be last, and the last first

You concluded first, so you're last

ananias

AND

Comment

You concluded first, so you're last

ananias
                Which means I am first....
                "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Don't worry, we know what it looks like, so those of us in the second group will bring it with us

ananias

That's good to know!
                  That's why I put my picture on here.

Comment

I would be quite alright with Jesus coming back tonight. Right now is good for me, as a matter of fact. Yesterday was even better.

Comment

ananias
                      Didja know Kiwis go up first? Thats cuz we are next after the international dateline.

Aussies are next then you fellas.

Gotta feel sorry for the California lot. They go up last.
                      "Your name and renown
                      is the desire of our hearts."
                      (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post
                        Didja know Kiwis go up first? Thats cuz we are next after the international dateline.

Ha Ha Ha
                        Im an Aussie so I must be going in the second lot.

Only joking. I have an I am going to go with the first lot. So I'll see ya when we come back the second time.
                        John 8:31-32

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

Dizzy

Comment

Aw, man, you had me excited there for a moment, when I read the title of this thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post

Sorry dude, I have it on clear authority from God....
                            Excepted from 1st Book of Dragonfighter1, chapter 1, verse two through 6.

He's landing in England first. Something about wanting to see the jewels of England (or was it the jewel which IS England(yes that's it). Oh yes, and then Area 57 (Something about Aliens but he said the US Govt refused to tell even him), after that he said planning is still a bit too dodgy to divulge, but all Brits are special and the rest of you lot are just lucky he is so kind..

...yup thats what he said... And I'm sticking to it
                            Dragonfighter1
                            Vivo est Ministro

Comment

Don't talk rubbish, Rapture we don't know when it happens...
                              Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu
                              2 Timothy 3:16 Jehovah Jireh Matthew 6:33

Comment

Working...
                              X