This will blow your socks off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will blow your socks off!

Sit down and hold the sides of your chair. Take a deep breath and prepare to be shocked witless for 47 minutes. (every minute worth it)

‘Y got your speakers on? ‘y glasses strait? ‘y holding tight now? OK, go here and click the start button.

http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wor...what-is-money/

“Money as Debt" by Paul Grignon of Canada
    This is a fast-paced and entertaining movie explaining astonishing and barely known facts behind the current financial collapse. Although the link is a political website, the movie relates to serious biblical matters (usury and endtimes) that is NEVER mentioned from the pulpit.

Cyberseeker

ps. I previously gave the wrong URL but it was only a trailer. This is the full version.
    "Your name and renown
    is the desire of our hearts."
    (Isaiah 26:8)

For some reason i cant watch it........blast
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

Comment

Yup, I've known about this stuff for about 1 1/2 years now....blew my mind and infuriated me when I read up on the federal reserve and how it all got started, and so forth. Wish I still had the links from then, but if you read what I read, especially about certain presidents being killed because of their unwillingness to continue or even get involved with the whole scam...it would just leave you shaking your head in disbelief.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Excellent video. Worth watching all 47 minutes. (note: the first 18 seconds are just a black screen...you might think the video is not playing during that time).

In the past that kind of video would have left me depressed for days, but now that I'm a Christian I can Praise God that I can count on HIM for all my needs.

Comment

Love the new title cyb.

sigpic

Comment

This video is very good and clear. I am deaf. But, I understand them clear with animated program. It makes sense. While, I click, 'U.S. Debt Clock'. It is skyrocketing over $10 trillion. I look at U.S. history of debt with Presidents. Funny, during Demorcat Presdient period, the debt redued. Then, during Republican President period, the debt increased.

I don't really to vote on either McCain or Obama. Because, we are already heading toward One World Goverment anyway as the Bible predicted.

In Christ
            Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker View Post
              Sit down and hold the sides of your chair. Take a deep breath and prepare to be shocked witless for 47 minutes. (every minute worth it)
              Cyberseeker

Unfortumately I could not watch the video, but my research has shown that the world money powers are preparing an One World Economy by 2012. With the current world financial crisis and a possible world-wide recession, the Antichrist could step forward to offers his "solutions"

my God; in Him I will trust (Psa 91:2).

If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior, NOW is the time.

Persevere, pray and be ready for the Return of Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roelof View Post
                Cyberseeker

Unfortumately I could not watch the video, but my research has shown that the world money powers are preparing an One World Economy by 2012. With the current world financial crisis and a possible world-wide recession, the Antichrist could step forward to offers his "solutions"
                Yes, well everything we have seen is pointing towards a united world economy. Every year we will grow closer and closer to achieving the economy which the Antichrist and his government will rule.

I'll watch the vid as soon as I get home. Thanks.

Comment

Has anybody noticed the increasing calls around the world for the west to shift to an Islamic "Sharia" system of finance? I see this as a golden opportunity for Islam to make some serious inroads into dominating our society.
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

wow

It rather brings home the fact, the system is completely destined to utter failure. There cannot be any "fix" for it, it's fundamental core is flawed and they knew it from the beginning.

I like the barter system, I think I'll pursue that element and try and make it turn into it's own business entity all together, trading real goods and real services of value instead of soon to be worthless credit or cash. Also, I think it would be a very good idea to hold onto gold and silver, for it too has value.

All I can say is thank you past generations for letting this establish itself, they knew full well that it cannot go on forever, yet they had no interest for the well being of future generations.

That was a very enlightening video, it looks like my credit and debt free life holds merit where at least I know, I am not contributing to it. That, and as a manufacturer, I'm taking raw materials and transforming it into something of value, we need more of us to do the same.
                    2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Comment

This link is a video series on Youtube that explains the few families that control all the money in the world at all banks. It's a 29 part series but VERY informative!

Raybob

Comment

I watched the whole video, and before i offer my critic, i should say that i'm not an accountant, economist or a banker. However, i do have an elementary understanding of how the banking system works.

That video is very misleading, he continually states that the banks create debt. While this is true(in a sense), the debt that the bank creates for the borrower, is a guarantee against any commodities the borrower may have, and also against the services the borrower provides. The video misses that point, time and time again.

When you borrow money from a bank, they charge interest because of the service they provide to you. They keep your money safe, sometimes they invest it, they also employ countless numbers of staff to keep the monetary system running smoothly. The interest we pay on bank loans is for this service that they provide us with.

The problem with the banking system inspite of all it's regulations(which are still too few), is that the bankers can basically set the money they get paid for their services. To begin with, the money bankers get paid is much greater than the importance of the service they provide. That is one problem, the other problem is that in their hunger for more money, they are lending too irresponsibly to borrowers who cannot afford the repayments. Like the Orsen Wells novel, "Animal Farm," these people have acted very irresponsibly because they have been given too much power, that is human nature.

This form of capitalism is the polar opposite of communism, which spreads out wealth evenly regardless of the service the person provides.

Whereas a Doctor should obviously get more money than a road sweeper or someone who works in a fast food restaurant(no disrespect if you happen to be a road sweeper or waiter/waitress). The form of capitalism we have at the moment means that bankers are getting way too much money for the service they provide. I agree that the more skilled the worker, the more they deserve to get paid, but the bankers have been rewarding themselves with exorbitant amounts of money for the service they provide.

One good point that was made in the video was that the monetary system relies on growth. However due to the dwindling supplies of natural resources(which is the cause of the current crisis). It shows a serious lack of foresight and ineptitude from those in charge of the system, not to have foreseen the problems we are encountering now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome1
                          That video is very misleading, he continually states that the banks create debt. While this is true(in a sense), the debt that the bank creates for the borrower, is a guarantee against any commodities the borrower may have, and also against the services the borrower provides.
                          I don't think the author would dispute that loans are based on the borrowers goods and/or services.

His point is that when money comes into existence it is created as brand new money by the banking system. He is saying that the role of creating money is the prerogative of the government - not a private banking system.

The banks have usurped this power and create money as if it were their own, and then feed it into the economy as debt.

Since all money comes into existence this way it becomes un-repayable because if every dollar owed is repaid it would be greater than the total volume of money on the planet. That is why government debt (in every country) reaches the mega-trillion mark and keeps going up!

And that is why the bubble is about to burst.
                          "Your name and renown
                          is the desire of our hearts."
                          (Isaiah 26:8)

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberseeker
                            I don't think the author would dispute that loans are based on the borrowers goods and/or services.
                            He didn't dispute it, but he did not make the services part clear, he made a lot of references to commodites as collateral, but not the services of the borrower. That is why i thought his presentation was misleading.

He then suggests other methods which might help make the monetary system more transparent and beneficial to the consumer. There is also a lot of problems with the methods he suggested.

Originally posted by Cyberseeker
                            Since all money comes into existence this way it becomes un-repayable because if every dollar owed is repaid it would be greater than the total volume of money on the planet. That is why government debt (in every country) reaches the mega-trillion mark and keeps going up!
                            His argument for a debt free society wouldn't work either, because people are always consuming natural resources, and are always going to need other people to provide services for them.

Like i said i'm not an economist, so i don't understand the intricacies of the banking system. It seems to me that the system is fine, but greater regulations and transparency are needed in the future, so that lending and bankers salaries do not spiral out of control.

There are a lot of other issues with the economy, the program did provide some good solutions. Such as greater investment and dependance on renewable energy. Which both Obama and McCain highlighted as one of their priorities, as part of a long term strategy to bring the price of energy down, because it is essential for the prosperity of the overall economy.

Comment

Another must see video is the "Money Masters" made in 1996. You can google it to find several links. This video takes you back in history on those which controlled the money supply. It also gives a good understanding on the money changers in Jesus's day which as today used fractional reserve banking.

Comment

Working...
                              X