Is An "American Holocaust" At Hand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is An "American Holocaust" At Hand?

consider the following rather blatant commercials that have aired on the MTV channel:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=reCpV1YHuYs

so, is an american holocaust possible? it would be foolish not to consider this potential.

i thank god for opening my eyes to the reality of the coming times, regardless of how depressing or gloomy that reality may be.

when these times soon arrive, i will be substantially prepared for whatever happens - emotionally and spiritually.

will you be?

And what we be the 'cause' that would take our nation into Martial Law??

Personally, I have a hard time 'believing' anything that comes from MTV... I don't use that as my 'news source'.....

As a young Christian back in the 90's all I heard about was the NWO.. it was here and going to be implemented in 2-3 years..... the govt had even stockpiled guillotines to begin chopping off heads off of people... it was doom and gloom.. get ready.. get set..... your going to fall into concentration camps... you will be executed..... That that was quite awhile ago... and this stuff pressed upon me from those 'who' were 'supposed' end time exposers.. what was going to happen to you as a Christian.. in the end times....

Since then I have learned differently....... You would be suprised as to what you learn when you start seeking His face....
    Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
    The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
    Jeremiah 31:3

Comment

Funny...christians have been called paranoid for thinking this way, for as long as I considered this as a possibility, and that's been several years now. Hm, now look, we see even MTV giving such warnings??? Something worth taking into consideration now for even the "worldly" folks.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Wow, did you all watch the next video of the govt voting on a new bill, right after that video???
        They sound like they really believe such laws will be necessary.
        Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

Originally posted by theBelovedDisciple View Post
          And what we be the 'cause' that would take our nation into Martial Law??
          a devastating terrorist attack utilizing nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons.

Comment

Are we now taking everything the media says as truth?

Because, you know, they never have an agenda. Ever.

Comment

Honestly... if its going to be martial law.. and the 'persecution ' of American Christians.. then I'll shave my neck tonight and put a big 'x' right in the middle of it.. so they can have a target when they raise that 'blade'.. to chop off my head... I'm ready...

are you?.....

if this is indeed the TRUTH and govt. martial law will be implemented as a part of the 'end times' and 'american christians' persecuted....

I pose you a question......

does 'real' Christian persecution even exist in the USA? Like the extermination of a person's life... for their stand of the Gospel Message and Truth... like what you saw in the book of Acts with those diciples or believers? how much of that do you read in the Newspaper or see on TV?

I even saw another video on You Tube.. in the same group with this video.... that claimed all these 'coffin's' were ready to be used by the NWO.. which is soon to implemented... After my conversion that's all I heard.. It was coming .. in 3 years this whole country and planet will be under the NWO.... that was back in the 90's....

Oh yes a NWO is coming... as talked about in the Book of Revelation.. but it will not resemble what many teach and lead others to believe...

But this NWO will come under the Judgement of the Mighty Hand of God... and finally put down when Jesus the Christ returns.. phyically and literally.......to this earth......
              Many appear Righteous and Just because they say 'yes' to Jesus Christ , yet they don't do His Will.
              Verily I say unto thee, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the Kingdom of Heaven before you do.
              The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying. YEA, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with LOVINGKINDESS have I DRAWN THEE.
              Jeremiah 31:3

Comment

Right now, I am a LOT more concerned with the current North American holocaust going on -- millions of babies being aborted every single year.... and nobody's standing up and getting freaked out enough about it to CHANGE it. If we want to worry about a potential holocaust, let's focus on something VERY real.... (yes, it's a holocaust. That's what you call the deliberate murder of millions of people.)

Just my 0.02.
                -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                Warren Barfield

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeCat View Post
                  Right now, I am a LOT more concerned with the current North American holocaust going on -- millions of babies being aborted every single year.... and nobody's standing up and getting freaked out enough about it to CHANGE it. If we want to worry about a potential holocaust, let's focus on something VERY real.... (yes, it's a holocaust. That's what you call the deliberate murder of millions of people.)

Just my 0.02.
                  I see your and add my to it.

Amen, sister.

Comment

i'd also just like to say that it's quite obvious there are many professing christians who are scoffers and mockers themselves at the possibility of such things occurring.

some even take a rather nonchalant and immature attitude, perhaps joking about it as if such material should only be contemplated by "loonies" or "conspiracy theorists". in this regard, they are no better than most nonbelievers.

some may find these words condescending, but i say it with the up most sincerity. i don't say things like this to produce quarrels, or to make people have a bad day, but rather because it's the truth.

i weep and mourn on a consistent basis knowing what is soon going to transpire in this world. i am but one of many individuals who have had their eyes opened by god regarding the coming times. i speak for all of us when i say this is no laughing matter.

god knows that we say such things out of sincere love. therefore our consciences are clear, and we don't mind being called condescending, paranoid, or even "unchristian".

Originally posted by CoffeeCat View Post

Just my 0.02.
                    indeed, abortion is one of the many things america is guilty of.

if an "american holocaust" were to occur, it would undoubtedly be a form of judgment from god. therefore the current abortion crises would be one of the many things that would only add to the justification of it.

best regards

Comment

Originally posted by immortality View Post
                      indeed, abortion is one of the many things america is guilty of.

if an "american holocaust" were to occur, it would undoubtedly be a form of judgment from god. therefore the current abortion crises would only be one of the many things that would add to the justification of it.
                      Just to be clear: I believe this IS one. I believe unborn babies are human, that millions of these unborn humans are being murdered, and I believe that this "crisis" has went past "crisis" proportions. It's gone on to be the widesweeping murder of those who are innocent.

I do not think that in the context I mentioned, this holocaust is from God at all. God punishes sin. He doesn't murder the innocent.... that's entirely the 'human department' that does that.
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

i'd also just like to say that it's quite obvious there are many professing christians who are scoffers and mockers themselves at the possibility of such things occurring.

some even take a rather nonchalant and immature attitude, even perhaps joking about it as if such material should only be contemplated by "loonies" or "conspiracy theorists". in this regard, they are no better than most nonbelievers.

some may find these words condescending, but i say it with the up most sincerity. i don't say things like this to produce quarrels, or to make people have a bad day, but rather because it's the truth.

i weep and mourn on a consistent basis knowing what is soon going to transpire in this world. i am but one of many individuals who have had their eyes opened by god regarding the coming times. i speak for all of us when i say this is no laughing matter.

god knows that we say such things out of sincere love. therefore our conscience is clear, and we don't mind being called condescending, paranoid, or even "unchristian".
                        Yes your words can be construed as condescending and paranoid, but I fully understand that you are completely sincere. I certainly wouldn't go so far as to call it unChristian.

I do lament people reading into disparate non-related occurrences and making up all sorts of connections that do not hold up to any scrutiny. Too many conspiracy-minded people seem to rely on the Alex Jones' of the world, but do not apply any critical thinking to what is being said. In my experience conspiracy theories seem to sprout from people's fears and attempts to reconcile the seeming randomness of the world around us.

I'm sure what I write will considered condescending to those who disagree with me as well, but I also speak with complete sincerity. There's enough worry for each day to worry about things in the future that we have little to no control over and may never come to fruition except in our fertile imaginations.

Cheers.
                        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
                        Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Psalm 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.
                          17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                          18 For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
                          19 Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight.
                          20 Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

Jude

A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

i'd also
                            if an "american holocaust" were to occur, it would undoubtedly be a form of judgment from god. therefore the current abortion crises would be one of the many things that would only add to the justification of it.
                            Please list your reasons why the Jewish Holocaust was justified?

(Don't wanna go there?) I don't think holocausts can be justified.

Comment

The most important thing to remember is that we must be led by the Holy Spirit in these matters. After going to your prayer closet and asking God to show you and confirm through others have you then posted this? Has the Lord told you this would surely happen or are you speculating? Big difference...

Personally, the Holy Spirit has given my family warnings about the future.... but this type of martial law was not shown to us and I fear it's nothing more than fear mongering propoganda. Call me a scoffer if you like, but I truly say this sincerely. The Holy Spirit within me does not bear witness.. YMMV though.

God Bless,
                              Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X