• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Oil Jihad?

"OPEC Pushing to Cut Production, Drive Up Oil and Gasoline Prices"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442343,00.html
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

They've cut production twice now since August I think, and the price keeps going down, because demand is falling.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post

I think your right......... This could be the trigger which will lead us to the starting confrontation of WW3.

Comment

The whole oil topic drives me insane. There is more oil in Canada, America, and Mexico than we'd ever know what to do with and it just sits there.

Comment

That news story makes no sense! I posted a news story over the summer when gas prices were so high that the Suds we concerned we would find other fuel sources and increased their production for the so called increase in demand. If they really wanted those high prices to stay high...why did they increase the oil production? At that time they were showing news story after news story of people finding other sources to run their cars like frying oil and solar...I guess these folks haven't thought about that in this latest news story?

I also heard the US was going to cut oil production saying we have too much oil now and cutting production of course, will drive the gas prices back up! Its like the only thing we are getting a break on right now...

God bless
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post

Gee...

I'm so surprised...

Our enemies are greedy

and

they will kick us when we are down.

(I say this in a totally unshocked, emotionless, and dry humor tone; almost robotic sounding even)
            Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Comment

satan is behind this. No nation would be that stupid to not use their own resources.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X