Hiding out after the one-world government is established

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion Hiding out after the one-world government is established

One thing I've been thinking about a lot is what will happen when the new world order is established. As Christians, where would we hide out? Obviously everyone who doesn't have the mark will be considered the worst criminal and will have to hide ferociously from the government. I think the church would really truly have to come together and become one body of believers and hide out in parks and caves and underground bunkers.

It's very interesting but it gets a person thinking.

You'd have people that would take turns at a post watching for guards or security that they wouldn't find you, and you'd have others that would run for firewood and supplies; you couldn't carry a cell-phone or gps or any other device that works with satellite or radio frequencies lest they pinpoint you; perhaps a smart computer-savvy Christian could figure out how to unscramble the old analog airwaves (everything goes digital in February and analog is being retired) and use it for communication between hideouts? Non-stop prayer and worship? Man...we should really be planning for such things!

Your post is very Matrix-esque ...

Comment

Originally posted by DaniHansen View Post
      Your post is very Matrix-esque ...

Thank you but we are living in a Matrix-esque world, or at least coming up on it...

where do you think they got the idea FOR the matrix? Eh, the world... I don't think my thoughts are too far fetched. Besides, who can ever be too prepared?

Comment

Will there be any humans left after sky-net launches it's war on humans?

Apprently the next Terminator movie will deal a post-apocolyptic theme where humans have to hide out (Just like original post).

Personally I don't believe it will happen in our lifetimes.

Comment

The thing is there is nothing in the bible instructing us to hide out...we have two choices...take the mark or be killed refusing. There is nothing else. I don't know why anyone would want to live in the world that many paint the picture on here of becoming anyway. Though some argue there will be survivors...I hope I am not one of them. (though I don't even share this end time view so I don't worry about it at all)

Anyway...I am sure you will get many that agree with you and will help you map things out as many have done similar posts before too.

God bless
          "People do not drift toward holiness. Apart from grace-driven effort, people do not gravitate toward godliness, prayer, obedience to Scripture, faith, and delight in the Lord. We drift toward compromise and call it tolerance; We drift toward disobedience and call it freedom; We drift toward superstition and call it faith. We cherish the indiscipline of lost self-control and call it relaxation; we slouch toward prayerlessness and delude ourselves into thinking we have escaped legalism; we slide toward godlessness and convince ourselves we have been liberated?" - D A Carson

Comment

Originally posted by JesusMySavior View Post
            Thank you but we are living in a Matrix-esque world, or at least coming up on it...

where do you think they got the idea FOR the matrix? Eh, the world... I don't think my thoughts are too far fetched. Besides, who can ever be too prepared?
            I didn't mean it in a critical way, it was just the way it struck me.

I wonder what Jesus meant by "on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it."

Did He mean what He said? If so, that would hold true throughout any age, regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglow View Post
              ...we have two choices...take the mark or be killed refusing...
              You have more than one way to deal with the second choice.
              If you intend to refuse, you are already a rebel, so why turn yourself in?
              Walking into the authorities to notify them that you refuse, serves no purpose. If you are already condemned, might as well go with it and try to survive. You already have nothing to loose. Remember, the ones who take it will die first.

Comment

I'm going to deal with it straight on. I am a Christian and Jesus is returning. That will probably be my last words.
                sigpic

Comment

Drop me off in the wilderness with nothing but the shirt on my back and I will survive....... When I was a child I ran away a lot, I also grew up out in the stix, and I studied how to identify and prepare wild edible plants that were indigenous. Believe me, there are many, many options in that area alone, much less fish and game that can be had with ease, so surviving is not a problem, defending yourself against a superior foe, ie. the beasts police is entirely a different matter though.

Electronic gadgets of any kind will be most likely traceable in those times, communication should be done in a much more privative fashion, look to the native American's for how they did it and how they survived on their own without any high tech gadgets. Then again, it could be a case of no matter where you are at, you will be easily found so no matter what you have prepared for, your efforts will be utterly futile.

I remember a movie I believed called Wolverines, where the Russians invaded America and the last stand was done in Alaska. The team managed to stand their ground against the aggressors be it in a guerrilla fashion. Likely, if this was the case with those that refused the mark, it would be a similar situation. (hopefully).

At the same time, look to how quickly we are moving forward, technologically, the mark may be something that is deemed innocent by the general population. A ssn for example is mandatory to gain any employment in the US, it in itself has been called the mark in the past, and the only way you can get away without having to supply it is either through fraud or if you are illegally working under the table. I also can put this thinking onto context, if you have no credit, your options are very, very limited in this world, again, another mark in my book. Not too worried about the latter, I have zip in that area and never had all my life.
                  2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Comment

As Christians I don't think we should fear what God has already pre-ordained.

I put this hypothesis forward and I'm trying to be respectful but..... I think your concern about end times is a cultural one.

The only people I see constantly discussing end times seem to be people who live in the USA.

Just looking at the history of your country etc, it's almost a cultural requirment to be paranoid that your country will fall to some outside force.

All the wars your country has been in has created an almost ultra-patriotic aspect of your culture.

I'm not saying this is the case...but sometimes I wonder if USA comes first, Jesus comes second over there. ( Idon't think so....but sometimes I wonder).

When you are dead you will leave your country behind, when we are in heaven there isn't going to be a need for nationalism and wars. God wont allow wars by men in heaven. I think he has a plan.

So no Christian should worry.

Matthew 6:27-29 (New International Version)

27Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
                    28"And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
                    29Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by David161099 View Post
                      As Christians I don't think we should fear what God has already pre-ordained.

I put this hypothesis forward and I'm trying to be respectful but..... I think your concern about end times is a cultural one.

The only people I see constantly discussing end times seem to be people who live in the USA.

Just looking at the history of your country etc, it's almost a cultural requirment to be paranoid that your country will fall to some outside force.

All the wars your country has been in has created an almost ultra-patriotic aspect of your culture.

I'm not saying this is the case...but sometimes I wonder if USA comes first, Jesus comes second over there. ( Idon't think so....but sometimes I wonder).

When you are dead you will leave your country behind, when we are in heaven there isn't going to be a need for nationalism and wars. God wont allow wars by men in heaven. I think he has a plan.

So no Christian should worry.
                      David, can you imagine a world where America never existed? We were founded for the fact, we wanted freedom of religion, it's natural we still sway into that area by default, yet take note, we are known as a Christian based country, why is that btw?.

The reason why this country matters most is the fact, it's the melting pot of the entire planet. This is by far different then any country in the rest of the world and makes it a pivotal benchmark to determine where the state of affairs in the world is at. We have all religions, races, beliefs, etc. within these boarders, and it has never changed. Diversification has been our strength, and hek yeah, we are going to be patriotic about it, this is your America just as much as it is ours believe it or not. I also take pride in the fact, we have proven ourselves to stand up when the world needs us and face any oppressor that thinks they can override outside countries, replacing them with their own agenda's, this is what we do, this is why the world would be in a much, much more horrible of a state then it is today.

Think about it this way, what would Nazi Germany be doing if the good Ol USA did not stand in their way?
                      2Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Comment

Originally posted by DaniHansen View Post
                        I didn't mean it in a critical way, it was just the way it struck me.

I wonder what Jesus meant by "on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it."

Did He mean what He said? If so, that would hold true throughout any age, regardless.
                        The gates of hell might not prevail, but they could still deliver quite a beating.
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentle Soul View Post
                          Think about it this way, what would Nazi Germany be doing if the good Ol USA did not stand in their way?
                          From what I know of History, The USA waited and waited while the UK was almost bombed out of existence, and many Russians & Commonwealth soilders lost their lives.

The USA government wanted to enter the war, but the people were against it. Then Pearl Harbour occurred.

Hitler was ultimately defeated the same way Napolean was - the Russian front and under-estimating the coldness of Russian winter & the resilience of the Russians.

Thank God for the Athiest Communists eh?

*** anyways - I'm sorry what was the point of your reply? Are you saying that I should just accept that you guys are somehow the appointed superstars and the US Christian life is more important to the non-US Christian?? Because that comes across as very arrogant?

Comment

Tragically, it appears in my Bible that the US will end up on the ash heap of history along with other empires of the past. We will eventually be assimilated by the Antichrist and will ultimately come against Israel at Armageddon, just like everybody else. "Resistance is futile."
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                              Tragically, it appears in my Bible that the US will end up on the ash heap of history along with other empires of the past. We will eventually be assimilated by the Antichrist and will ultimately come against Israel at Armageddon, just like everybody else. "Resistance is futile."

Yep. I agree with that!

Comment

Working...
                              X