Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help with a study:the four horsemen always been riding..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonglow
    replied
    Sorry I haven't gotten back to this...got side tracked on other threads...lol. I have a pretty busy day ahead today so I don't know if I will be able to post anything worth while on this until tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

God bless

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    In Rev. 19 - John saw Jesus riding on white because He was to judge righteously.

in righteousness
    He judgeth
    just as in Judges 5 - it shows those that rule, judge righteoulsy and sit on white

So in the time of the first seal -must sit a ruler for a place that judges righteously.

The nation saw the time of King Faisal of Iraq.

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Hi moonglow

Did you look up in the KJV Zec. 6:5?

"And the angel answered and said unto me, These [are] the four spirits of the heavens..."

Why is the whole bible leading us to the book of Revelation?
    Because the prophets build on one another's messages.

Leave a comment:

• moonglow
    replied
    vinsight4u8..I am sorry but you really have me lost. Why would you think the whole bible would be about the book of Revelation?

I checked several bible translations and none says those horses are spirits.

I really don't understand what you are talking about. Sorry!

God bless

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Hello to you

You asked,,,
    What does Iraq have to do with the horses in Revelation?

Most seem to skip the book of Zechariah - one guy (teaching prophecy) even told me that he did - as it was too hard. I ask shouldn't the entire Bible blend smoothly together?

KJV
    Zechariah 6:1 "..there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains [were] mountains of brass."
    Do you agree that the mountains are probably representing land - a kingdom?
    a split kingdom
    If you do, then what did Daniel see - that would help Zechariah understand this?
    Daniel saw a statue - as to empires - the third kingdom was made of brass.
    Daniel also saw the little horn will come out of a section of the Greek Empire.

I would think that Zechariah knew right away - the Greek Empire has a latter days type of prophecy - and he is about to see it.

V2 "In the first chariot [were] red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;"
    V3 "And in the third chariot white horses..."

Let's stop there for a moment - as now we have colors of horses that match for three of the type used in the seals of Revelation.

red - black - white

V3...and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses."

chariot -of red
    chariot of black
    chariot of white
    chariot of - grisled and bay

Now Zechariah doesn't know what they mean - so he asks.
    V4
    "...What are these...?
    V5 "...And the angel answered [and] said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens..."

So I see that as
    red - is a spirit
    black - is another type of spirit
    white - and so on

the four spirits of the heavens

Now just thinking about what Zechariah saw at the start of this chapter - he saw mountains.
    - so the prophecy is dealing with a kingdom area
    Out of the mountains would come what?

the spirits of kings

Empires need rulers - so out of the mountains of brass - come the latter days spirits that will rule the kingdom - some kingdom land that was under the mountains of brass - Greek Empire area.
    Zechariah notes for us that the horses - black - go to the north country.
    Jeremiah wrote as to the north country was the land of Babylon = the place of the Euphrates River.

So the latter days empire of the Greeks -will deal with the land of Iraq - and her spirits of rulers.

V6 "The black horses which [are] therein go forth into the north country..."
    The black horses stayed in their chariot and ended up in the land of Babylon.

Zechariah notes that the bay horses went forth and sought to go and were told to "Get you hence".

What needs looked at too is the way that Zechariah chapter 5 ends.

5:11 "And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar..."

Why would Zechariah hear that a house )palace will get built in Shinar - and then with chapter 6 skip to a whole new thought? I say that it all is one continuous story. Shinar is to rebuild and chapter 6 shows when and how.
    Chapter 5 ends with Zechariah curious as to where the ephah was being taken - to Shinar. He then turns for chapter 6 and watches the events of the north country land.

Leave a comment:

• moonglow
    replied
    Originally posted by vinsight4u8 View Post
    Hello moonglow

I pray your eyes are better now. Is there an easy way to watch videos on youtube - other than a few words all chopped up at a time?
    If you have a slow internet connection what you might want to do is when you click on that link look at the lower left hand corner of the video and put it on pause and wait for it to fully load..then play it..it should play without stopping alot that way.

I believe that some look at the Lord Jesus as sitting on the first seal horse - thus going in the wrong understanding of the seals right at the beginning - because they started at the end of the bible instead of the beginning. Say a person began with Genesis - read book by book - on and on - and only then tried to make sense of the symbols of Revelation - how much easier that prophecy part would be - and so much deeper.
    I have studied the horse both ways...I know some think the white horse is the antichrist, or rather beast...however its seen it doesn't change the rest of the scriptures or the meaning of the other horses though...

Zechariah was shown white horses - long before John ever saw one. Zechariach was told it as to a prophecy dealing with the four spirits of the heavens.
    Shouldn't white then be showing us a spirit - a spirit that should line up with other verses in the Bible?
    I had actually forgotten about the horses in Zechariah but so little is said about them I don't really see them relating to the horses in Revelation at all.

these are the four spirits of the heavens

white
    red
    black
    bay

I don't see them being listed as spirits in the bible...it just says this:
    Zechariah 1
    Vision of the Horses

7 On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to Zechariah the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet: 8 I saw by night, and behold, a man riding on a red horse, and it stood among the myrtle trees in the hollow; and behind him were horses: red, sorrel, and white. 9 Then I said, “My lord, what are these?” So the angel who talked with me said to me, “I will show you what they are.”
    10 And the man who stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, “These are the ones whom the LORD has sent to walk to and fro throughout the earth.”
    11 So they answered the Angel of the LORD, who stood among the myrtle trees, and said, “We have walked to and fro throughout the earth, and behold, all the earth is resting quietly.”

The black didn't go all over the world - but instead were going to the north country.
    the land of the place of Shinar
    /Iraq

The white horses followed the black horses - so both the white and the black horses ended up in the north country. Here they sit - till John watches the time for riders to get on some of them.
    If the horses are in Iraq - then wouldn't these people have to be riders that mount them in Iraq?
    Shinar - the north country has the horses - so the riders get on them in the north country.
    Ok what does Iraq have to do with the horses in Revelation?

I looked up this bible commentary on the horses:
    http://www.studylight.org/com/acc/vi...ec&chapter=001
    Verse 8. I saw by night
    The time was emblematical of the affliction under which the Jews groaned.

A man
    An angel in the form of a man: supposed to have been the Lord Jesus; who seems to have appeared often in this way, as a prelude to his incarnation; see Joshua 5:13; ; Ezekiel 1:26; Daniel 7:13;; 10:5. The same, probably, that appeared to Joshua with a drawn sword, as the captain of the Lord's host. Joshua 5:13-15.

A red horse
    An emblem of war and bloodshed.

Among the myrtle trees
    This tree was an emblem of peace; intimating that all war was shortly to end. But some think these trees are emblematical of the true followers of Christ.

And behind him were there red horses
    Probably pointing out the different orders of angels in the heavenly host, which are employed by Christ in the defence of his Church. The different colours may point out the gradations in power, authority, and excellence, of the angelic natures which are employed between Christ and men.

Verse 9. O my lord, what are these
    The angel here mentioned was distinct from those mentioned in the eighth verse; he who talked with the prophet, Zechariah 1:13.

Verse 10. The man that stood among the myrtle trees
    The angel of the Covenant, as above, Zechariah 1:11.

Whom the Lord hath sent
    Who are constituted guardians of the land.

Verse 11. All the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.
    There is general peace through the Persian empire, and other states connected with Judea; but the Jews are still in affliction; their city is not yet restored, nor their temple built.

It just doesn't appear to me these have anything at all to do with Revelation or the horses in them.

"...in the north country by the river Euphrates."
    Jeremiah 46:10
    10 For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts,
    A day of vengeance,
    That He may avenge Himself on His adversaries.
    The sword shall devour;
    It shall be satiated and made drunk with their blood;
    For the Lord GOD of hosts has a sacrifice
    In the north country by the River Euphrates.

Jer.
    10:22
    "...the noise of the bruit is come...out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate...
    Jeremiah 10:22

22 Behold, the noise of the report has come,
    And a great commotion out of the north country,
    To make the cities of Judah desolate, a den of jackals.

=,,,Nebuchadnezzar was coming
    from Babylon[/QUOTE]

Those last two verses are about things that happened in the past...I really don't know what point you are trying to make or what this has to do with Revelation...sorry.

God bless

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Hello moonglow

I pray your eyes are better now. Is there an easy way to watch videos on youtube - other than a few words all chopped up at a time?

I believe that some look at the Lord Jesus as sitting on the first seal horse - thus going in the wrong understanding of the seals right at the beginning - because they started at the end of the bible instead of the beginning. Say a person began with Genesis - read book by book - on and on - and only then tried to make sense of the symbols of Revelation - how much easier that prophecy part would be - and so much deeper.

Zechariah was shown white horses - long before John ever saw one. Zechariah was told it as to a prophecy dealing with the four spirits of the heavens.
    Shouldn't white then be showing us a spirit - a spirit that should line up with other verses in the Bible?

these are the four spirits of the heavens

white
    red
    black
    bay

The black didn't go all over the world - but instead were going to the north country.
    the land of the place of Shinar
    /Iraq

The white horses followed the black horses - so both the white and the black horses ended up in the north country. Here they sit - till John watches the time for riders to get on some of them.
    If the horses are in Iraq - then wouldn't these people have to be riders that mount them in Iraq?
    Shinar - the north country has the horses - so the riders get on them in the north country.

"...in the north country by the river Euphrates."

Jer.
    10:22
    "...the noise of the bruit is come...out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate...

=,,,Nebuchadnezzar was coming
    from Babylon
    Last edited by vinsight4u8; Nov 8th 2008, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• moonglow
    replied
    Hey thanks vinsight4u8 for the posts! Right now I am having 'allergy eyes'..burning, watering eyes and its difficult to read anything very long or detailed. Once my allergy medication kicks in I will come back and read what you posted.

God bless

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Using the OT as where to gather up some more clues as to wicked men that can scatter Israel - would show us that he would need more than one weapon to use.

such as - scatter Israel time comes when -
    the wicked man has
    a sword
    hunger
    pestilence
    beasts

Not - just a sword or just hunger.

Only the 4th seal rider has several weapons.
    During the 4th seal is when the seven trumpets will begin.
    Just before the 4th seal or so - the 144,000 will be sealed by the seven angels.

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Consider that only the fourth seal rider was named in Revelation 6. He is the man of sin. He is the last rider to be unsealed - because he is the ac out of Iraq-the last ruler coming from Iraq.

Consider that the horses in Zechariah chapter 6 follow a chapter 5 prophecy as to the land of Shinar.
    Iraq

Shinar - the area between the Tigris and the Euphrates (rivers)

Leave a comment:

• vinsight4u8
    replied
    Hey, thanks for the Bible search site!
    What I want to put forth is that Habakkuk was given a vision of the Chaldeans coming in chapter 1. In chapter 2 - Habakkuk went to get on the tower to watch this prophecy come to pass in his day, but God told him to write it down - at the end it shall speak.

Habakkuk chapter 1 -

1The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
    2O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
    3Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
    4Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.
    5Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you. 6For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not their's.

"did see"
    "will work a work"
    "will not believe"
    "I raise up the Chaldeans"

Chapter 2
    "I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch....
    v 2 "And the answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."
    v3 "For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak...

So the work a work vision of the Chaldeans coming that was shown to Habakkuk in chapter 1 is an endtime vision.

Acts 13:41
    "...I work a work in your days...shall in no wise believe..."
    V40
    "...lest that come..."

This passage in Acts 13 helps us know that Habakkuk's vision of the coming Chaldeans still had not yet happened.

What did Habakkuk see?

Habakkuk 1:6
    "...will rasie up the Chaldeans that bitter and hasty nation..."
    V17 "...not spare continually to slay the nations?"

Habakkuk 2
    V4 "...his soul is lifted up and is not upright in him...
    V5 "...he transgresseth by wine...a proud man, neither keepeth at home,...desire as hell, and is as death...

A wicked Chaldean man is coming - he will be as death and desires to be as hell
    =
    the same names as the 4th seal rider of Revelation.

Habakkuk told us that this man will gather unto him all nations.

So what are the first three seals for?
    God is showing us what to watch for in that Chaldean nation - as keys to know when it is almost time for the man of sin in Iraq.

One thing throwing people off is in the second seal - peace taken from the earth - does not have to mean the entire world.
    It can mean a country.
    Strong's
    1093 ge (ghay);
    contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):
    KJV-- country, earth (-ly), ground, land, world.

Leave a comment:

• moonglow
    replied
    Originally posted by third hero View Post
    nope, this place is my addiction, even if I get all huffy and puffy, I can never truly stay gone for long...

Ans so,

Here we go again!
    You need to join ET Anonymous...

Leave a comment:

• third hero
    replied
    nope, this place is my addiction, even if I get all huffy and puffy, I can never truly stay gone for long...

Ans so,

Here we go again!

Leave a comment:

• moonglow
    replied
    Originally posted by third hero View Post
    yup. it's time for me to go sip lemonade in florida wityh everyone else who retire from this forum.
    hey no fair! How are the rest of us left here suppose to learn anything??!

you won't leave anyway...

Leave a comment:

• third hero
    replied
    yup. it's time for me to go sip lemonade in florida wityh everyone else who retire from this forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X