Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation allowed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Information Speculation allowed

    Hi,

    I am new here so I hope this question is in the right spot.
    Does this forum allow any speculation on who the Anti Christ maybe.
    I did not see it mentioned in the rules but some forums frown on this and as a new member I do not want to get into trouble so soon!
    thanks
    And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

  • #2
    Naming names is not allowed. Besides, it ain't Obama anyway.

    And welcome! Glad to have you here!
    ----------------------------------------------
    When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
      ... Besides, it ain't Obama anyway.
      LOL


      Welcome to the board, looking4jesus.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by looking4jesus View Post
        Hi,

        I am new here so I hope this question is in the right spot.
        Does this forum allow any speculation on who the Anti Christ maybe.
        I did not see it mentioned in the rules but some forums frown on this and as a new member I do not want to get into trouble so soon!
        thanks
        Hi L4J, and welcome!

        Naming specific people as the Antichrist is not allowed, as per the rules of the ETC forum. There are forum rules that cover the entire board, and some of the specific forums have their own rules in addition to the main board rules. You can find them in a sticky at the top of each forum.

        The specific rules for End Times Chat are in this thread:
        http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=295
        24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
        I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
        I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

        ---

        1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
        1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.



        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
          Naming names is not allowed. Besides, it ain't Obama anyway.

          And welcome! Glad to have you here!
          Ok Thanks..I do feel Obama may be a possible fake John the Baptist as a for runner for bringing in the AC. One thing for sure IMO we are getting very close to that day.
          And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
          For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tango View Post
            Hi L4J, and welcome!

            Naming specific people as the Antichrist is not allowed, as per the rules of the ETC forum. There are forum rules that cover the entire board, and some of the specific forums have their own rules in addition to the main board rules. You can find them in a sticky at the top of each forum.

            The specific rules for End Times Chat are in this thread:
            http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=295
            Thanks and Wow with all those rules I am sure I will break one or 2 .
            It is like being in the army all over again but you need to know everything in 5 mins or less.
            And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
            For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by looking4jesus View Post
              Thanks and Wow with all those rules I am sure I will break one or 2 .
              It is like being in the army all over again but you need to know everything in 5 mins or less.
              Not to worry, if you break any rules, they'll just take you outside and beat you and then make you do 200 situps , then they'll fry you to a strip of bacon , and then they'll dust you off and tell you don't ever do it again before sending you back to your computer.

              It's no big deal.
              ----------------------------------------------
              When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Literalist-Luke View Post
                Not to worry, if you break any rules, they'll just take you outside and beat you and then make you do 200 situps , then they'll fry you to a strip of bacon , and then they'll dust you off and tell you don't ever do it again before sending you back to your computer.

                It's no big deal.
                Oh is that all wll happy it is not a serious thing like taking my morning Coffee away from me

                God Bless
                And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
                For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                Comment


                • #9
                  When I broke the rules they gave me super powers...

                  Only kidding. Don't worry... most of us slip up at some point. I certainly have. I think I have three pages of infractions before I finally got the hang of where to post and what not.

                  Nice to have you here.
                  Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

                  My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by daughter View Post
                    When I broke the rules they gave me super powers...

                    Only kidding. Don't worry... most of us slip up at some point. I certainly have. I think I have three pages of infractions before I finally got the hang of where to post and what not.

                    Nice to have you here.
                    Well I always been the type of person that super powers are afraid to mess with..just kidding..seriously I think some boards are very very careful of the image they have because they are looked at by many many people and powers to be. Normally the bigger the board is the more control they will have because of visabilty factors. With smaller boards you can get away with more and it is more intimate at times.
                    I guess I will just see how it goes. I never look for trouble but trouble normally finds me. I like this board because it seems to be filled with a lot of good and sound info on Gods Word
                    God Bless
                    And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
                    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What if we can link some verses together?

                      Jer. 28:14 and 30:8

                      Deuteronomy 28:48 and Jer. 28:14 - as to the yoke.
                      http://prophecyinsights.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Also consider Isaiah 14:29 as to the cockatrice would come - and this cockatrice is also to have an appointed time as the fiery flying serpent.

                        then check out what Jeremiah wrote

                        Jer. 8:17
                        "...I will send serpents, cockatrices among you..."
                        V16
                        "The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled...have devoured the land...
                        http://prophecyinsights.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Since speculation about who the AC is not permitted I am closing this, that way no one is tempted.


                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X