Coups, Genocide, And Terrorism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coups, Genocide, And Terrorism

Thanks to RNN for alerting me to this story, which is another piece to the Joseph Biden - Colin Powell "international crisis" talking point that they guarantee will occur very soon to test President-elect Barack Obama.

This time the speaker is Richard Haass or, the President of the Council on Foreign Relations and a Bilderberger:

"The one thing I'm sure of is, events will test him. There will be coups. There will be genocide. There will be terrorism."

Soon, President-elect Barack Obama will assume responsibility for guiding the nation out of two wars and through a daunting array of real and potential global crises.

Obama is likely to benefit from initial goodwill across much of the planet, where there's profound relief that the Bush years are ending.

Still, the new president untested in foreign affairs faces what may be the most unsettled global scene since the 1930s and '40s.

Strangely enough, we have a story today about Al-Qaida preparing to "change the face of world politics and economics" along with this story from the UK to juxtapose quite nicely with all of this.

I can't remember the last time Al-Qaida or Bin Laden were relevant in the news or made an announcement like this, but here we are in the midst of the chaos considering what might be coming.

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28

Keep looking up!

SOURCE: Look Up Fellowship / www.lookupfellowship.com

*Every fact and article referenced is sourced with links within the original column at the website.

Very well said

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
    He is trying to erase his bad influence, http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008...ransition-web/
    Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu
    2 Timothy 3:16 Jehovah Jireh Matthew 6:33

Comment

Working...
    X