Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Still Doubt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do You Still Doubt?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

    You tube of Obama when he first came into office.

  • #2
    Re: Do You Still Doubt?

    Revelation 13:15
    And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, (quote from Mohammid's Koran) that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

    Revelation 13:18
    Let him that hath understanding count (vote, decide for or against) the number (the multitude) of the beast (last viscious kingdom of Daniel 8): for it is a number (a multitude) of a man (mankind), and his number (the beast's multitude) is 666 (Adamic).

    count... to vote by casting a pebble in an urn
    number... a definite or indefinite number, a multitude.
    beast... a kingdom

    caliphate...a united group of Muslims
    ten kings that have no kingdom as yet ... Revelation 17:12

    Revelation 17: 12-14 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings for one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb,and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
    Last edited by bunnymuldare; Nov 19 2015, 05:11 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Do You Still Doubt?

      Obama is more a universalist than a religious muslim.Same as Bush Sr,Clinton and Bush Jr.They believe in one "god" but different paths to get to this "god".Muslim,Jew and Christian have all the same "god" to these people.

      Which is comical since Jesus IS God and only the Christian faith worships Him as he really is.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do You Still Doubt?

        Not being a an American I have to ask this question, what does it matter if your president is Muslim?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Do You Still Doubt?

          Originally posted by boangry View Post
          Not being a an American I have to ask this question, what does it matter if your president is Muslim?
          Well since we have the closest thing to it now...I don't know you tell me how America is doing with one in office in regards to the Constitution?Which is what makes America unlike any other nation...ever.Don't mean that in a rude way..but that will give you your answer.Most people govern on their values.So the question is...does one feel islam is founded in values of peace?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do You Still Doubt?

            Originally posted by kingyeshuadevotee View Post
            Obama is more a universalist than a religious muslim.Same as Bush Sr,Clinton and Bush Jr.They believe in one "god" but different paths to get to this "god".Muslim,Jew and Christian have all the same "god" to these people.

            Which is comical since Jesus IS God and only the Christian faith worships Him as he really is.
            So why would he always side with the Muslims. For Christians all he has to say is shut-up and sit down. He once read passages out of the Old Testament and made jokes, know nothing that he is. He might not pull out his prayer rug, but they do celebrate Ramadan at the White House. And according to him, the Islamic call to prayer is the most beautiful sound on the planet. Was he just pandering? And if that's all it was, why would he go against practically everyone in the government and the country, and import untold numbers of Syrian who knows what! Dare I say the word -- radical Muslim terrorists. Was that the word he can't say? I can't remember.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Do You Still Doubt?

              Originally posted by boangry View Post
              Not being a an American I have to ask this question, what does it matter if your president is Muslim?
              One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all. I don't see liberty for anyone in Islam. I read it. It's all about killing for Allah so he can be the one, and only one, worshipped. Problem is there won't be anyone left.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                Originally posted by boangry View Post
                Not being a an American I have to ask this question, what does it matter if your president is Muslim?
                Because Sharia law is antithetical to this nation's core principles.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                  Originally posted by joined2him View Post
                  Because Shariah law is antithetical to this nation's core principles.
                  Hi joined 2him,

                  That's right. And I forget one nation under God ...indivisible...with liberty and justice for all

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                    Originally posted by bunnymuldare View Post





                    caliphate...a united group of Muslims
                    ten kings that have no kingdom as yet ... Revelation 17:12
                    I had a dream a few nights ago and the only part I remember was the word "caliphate" repeated over end over again , not a restful night of sleep .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                      Originally posted by kingyeshuadevotee View Post
                      Well since we have the closest thing to it now...I don't know you tell me how America is doing with one in office in regards to the Constitution?Which is what makes America unlike any other nation...ever.Don't mean that in a rude way..but that will give you your answer.Most people govern on their values.So the question is...does one feel islam is founded in values of peace?
                      Forgive my ignorance about the US constitution, but could I sum it up as the government is there/formed to serve its citizens and is a democracy with values stipulated like liberty and justice?

                      Originally posted by bunnymuldare View Post
                      One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all. I don't see liberty for anyone in Islam. I read it. It's all about killing for Allah so he can be the one, and only one, worshipped. Problem is there won't be anyone left.
                      What do you mean by one nation under God, is the US the one nation? that will met out liberty and justice for all, you mean like Israel(biblical) and its blessings who rule the nations and bless the world?

                      Originally posted by joined2him View Post
                      Because Sharia law is antithetical to this nation's core principles.
                      Ok thanks, but nations can change its principles if they want, cant they? I mean if the demographic is universalist, or muslim or catholic then that will be reflected in its leaders wont it, I guess as far as world politics go I expect all countries to decline from any conservative morals as the reformation effects die out, and a fascist or two will hide his nature and will get into power on these declines (purporting conservative values need enforced) I mean I can see world history repeating itself, without knowing anything about your politics over there I just apply what I see elsewhere to there is all, Im just being frank, not trying to cause hostility or disrespect to the US, so explain to me how its different if you want?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                        Originally posted by hawkman View Post
                        I had a dream a few nights ago and the only part I remember was the word "caliphate" repeated over end over again , not a restful night of sleep .
                        Maybe you worried the US is going to have a president that will announce himself to be the prophet, all muslim countries will swear allegiance and the US will take over and rule the world?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                          Originally posted by boangry View Post
                          Forgive my ignorance about the US constitution, but could I sum it up as the government is there/formed to serve its citizens and is a democracy with values stipulated like liberty and justice?

                          What do you mean by one nation under God, is the US the one nation? that will met out liberty and justice for all, you mean like Israel(biblical) and its blessings who rule the nations and bless the world?

                          Ok thanks, but nations can change its principles if they want, cant they? I mean if the demographic is universalist, or muslim or catholic then that will be reflected in its leaders wont it, I guess as far as world politics go I expect all countries to decline from any conservative morals as the reformation effects die out, and a fascist or two will hide his nature and will get into power on these declines (purporting conservative values need enforced) I mean I can see world history repeating itself, without knowing anything about your politics over there I just apply what I see elsewhere to there is all, Im just being frank, not trying to cause hostility or disrespect to the US, so explain to me how its different if you want?
                          You have precisely described the strategy by which America is being systematically, fundamentally "changed"....by flooding this nation with people who do not share America's historical principles. This is being done quite lawlessly and deliberately, and those of us who are law-abiding citizens are quite angry about it, because we feel like the crew aboard the ship with Captain Ahab at the helm. We keep expecting our representatives to exercise their duties (and campaign promises) to uphold our Constitution, but we find ourselves to have been deceived by too many, who are actually in cahoots with those who are determined to overthrow us from within.

                          The situation has become quite dire, and I don't know whether America will continue to be that shining city on a hill or not; if our enemies succeed, we will be the last great nation that gave the people a real shot at personal responsibility and liberty.

                          I tend to believe America is doomed...but as a Christian, it's highly comforting to me to know how the story ends, regardless.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                            Originally posted by boangry View Post
                            Not being a an American I have to ask this question, what does it matter if your president is Muslim?
                            You not being an American explains why you wouldn't understand. Does that help you understand? Our nation was founded on personal freedom and personal liberty. muslims do not believe in this. Those of us Americans who still know what it means to be free and American don't want someone swearing an oath to the constitution when they believe contrary to it. It makes them both a liar and dangerous to us.

                            Over noticed people in other countries who are not American consistently fail to grasp what we have and they do not. The reverse is not true though. We know what we have and hat you do not have, which helps us understand why you don't get it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Do You Still Doubt?

                              Originally posted by joined2him View Post
                              You have precisely described the strategy by which America is being systematically, fundamentally "changed"....by flooding this nation with people who do not share America's historical principles. This is being done quite lawlessly and deliberately, and those of us who are law-abiding citizens are quite angry about it, because we feel like the crew aboard the ship with Captain Ahab at the helm. We keep expecting our representatives to exercise their duties (and campaign promises) to uphold our Constitution, but we find ourselves to have been deceived by too many, who are actually in cahoots with those who are determined to overthrow us from within.

                              The situation has become quite dire, and I don't know whether America will continue to be that shining city on a hill or not; if our enemies succeed, we will be the last great nation that gave the people a real shot at personal responsibility and liberty.

                              I tend to believe America is doomed...but as a Christian, it's highly comforting to me to know how the story ends, regardless.
                              O I see now, I view it as the world is doomed, including America, :-( .I love how Americans are so patriotic, yet I also see it from (13,311 km away) as a stumbling block, Not sure how to explain it, but we are citizens of heaven and I dont see a difference if you and I were born in Egypt, China, or US except those in Egypt and China their focus has to be more forced to focus on heavenly things so to speak. So to expend a lot of energy into politics that can do a revolution in under a decade seems to me a waste of time, I realise Im looking at it very abstractly but God will round all the nations up to bring them against Israel, So antisemitism (which is just an outworking of anti God) has to grow out of whack in all countries doesnt it?
                              but as a Christian, it's highly comforting to me to know how the story ends, regardless
                              amen! I dont see you as going down with captain Ahab? for cant you hop in the lifeboat called "Emanuel" and float to that happy golden shore?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X