Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apostasy in the church (Replacement Belief)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Apostasy in the church (Replacement Belief)

    In the end times apostacy will run like a river in the church has any one come across the replacement belief?

  • #2
    It is said in the end times man will not follow sound doctrine the church will be mostly apostated. And you do not have to look far they say Mr Bush and many other people in the US believe in the Replacement belief. Those who teach that the church is heir to all of the promises given to Israel. Your thoughs

    Comment


    • #3
      I am at a loss here, I have never heard of replacement belief. Could you educate a less educated brother on what this belief is.
      I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
      Have you laid your burdens down?

      Comment


      • #4
        Replacement theology abounds these days. Yet, I don't believe this to be a main cause of apostasy. To me the parable of the wheat and tares describes apostasy accurately. In professed Christianity are wheat and tares. The tares look so much like the wheat it is hard to tell them apart. When the Lord separates the saved from the unsaved, the tares will be seen for who they really were and are...never saved. In apostasy, those who tried to act and talk as Christians, will fall from a faith they never really had.
        I have a Blog. Please visit!

        My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

        Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
          I am at a loss here, I have never heard of replacement belief. Could you educate a less educated brother on what this belief is.
          In short, it means a belief that the Church has replaced Israel and has separated Israel from God's promises to them because of their disobedience. (More than that but a close meaning to it)
          I have a Blog. Please visit!

          My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

          Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by My heart's Desire View Post
            In short, it means a belief that the Church has replaced Israel and has separated Israel from God's promises to them because of their disobedience. (More than that but a close meaning to it)
            So it is excluding the 144000 spoken of in Revelation?
            I am a Christian man in the Devil's land, spreading the gospel man to man.
            Have you laid your burdens down?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bikelite View Post
              It is said in the end times man will not follow sound doctrine the church will be mostly apostated. And you do not have to look far they say Mr Bush and many other people in the US believe in the Replacement belief. Those who teach that the church is heir to all of the promises given to Israel. Your thoughs

              hi

              well brother, i do believe in the "replacement believe"
              Matter of interpretation i believe. But then i believe the church now is mostly apostate. Rejecting Israel as the chosen nation is not popular, that is why not one mane stream church will do it. If you believe in a any 7 year pre, mid or post trib period, you have to sort of include israel.

              bennie

              bennie

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
                So it is excluding the 144000 spoken of in Revelation?
                I'm not sure that replacement theology excludes them, they just don't see them as being Jewish, but only as being saints. I could be wrong on that. I just know the general belief of what so called replacement theology is. I'm not one of them so you'd have to ask someone who is.
                I have a Blog. Please visit!

                My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

                Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TrustingFollower View Post
                  So it is excluding the 144000 spoken of in Revelation?

                  Hi TF

                  I believe the 144000 will be regular run of the mill people that Jesus will choose to spread the gospel in the last 1335 days of life as we know it.
                  but this is what i believe the bible teaches. if it is "replacement believe", then it is.

                  bennie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Gods desire for Israel was always for them to believe the truth, and this is what Messiah had to say to them. Every true Israelite becomes a follower of Christ Jesus.

                    Gods true Israel recieve their king, and they are from all nations.
                    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jeffweeder View Post
                      Gods desire for Israel was always for them to believe the truth, and this is what Messiah had to say to them. Every true Israelite becomes a follower of Christ Jesus.

                      Gods true Israel recieve their king, and they are from all nations.

                      AMEN
                      (15 characters)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        In the Old Testament, Israel always asked for a King, but the Church has a Saviour.
                        I have a Blog. Please visit!

                        My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

                        Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bennie View Post
                          Hi TF

                          I believe the 144000 will be regular run of the mill people that Jesus will choose to spread the gospel in the last 1335 days of life as we know it.
                          but this is what i believe the bible teaches. if it is "replacement believe", then it is.

                          bennie
                          The 144,000 come from the 12 tribes of Israel and can be nothing less unless one spiritualizes what the tribes of Israel really means, only then does it become something else.
                          I have a Blog. Please visit!

                          My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

                          Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I truly believe those who aren't sound in what the Word of God has to say will fall away quickly, taking heed to doctrines instead of the Word.

                            That is why it is so important to study our Word and not be dragged away or swayed to something "easier to swallow" or something new and popular. Give me the good old fashioned Gospel where Christ shed His blood for our sins, rose from the dead by the Father's hand, and is coming again to the earth. Give me salvation by grace, sanctification by abiding in the Vine, and the narrow path of faith in Christ.

                            I feel sad for those who don't really know what their Bible says - just hearsay and psalm 23... of course the flesh is lazy and doesn't want to read the Bible because it strains the flesh and the flesh can't understand it, yet - it is the crucifixion of that flesh by the power of God through Christ Jesus that allows the spiritual man to thirst after righteousness.

                            Praise God for all things.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bikelite View Post
                              It is said in the end times man will not follow sound doctrine the church will be mostly apostated. And you do not have to look far they say Mr Bush and many other people in the US believe in the Replacement belief. Those who teach that the church is heir to all of the promises given to Israel. Your thoughs
                              To clarify. If you are asking if the belief that the church has replaced Israel as God's chosen people as defined as "chosen people" in the O.T is the apostasy that is coming then I'm not sure.
                              A true believer with faith in Christ as Savior is not an apostate.
                              I have a Blog. Please visit!

                              My Blog http://bibleforums.org/forum/blog.php?b=537

                              Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X