Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best info I have seen on the end times. Mecca as the anti Christ whore of Babtlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best info I have seen on the end times. Mecca as the anti Christ whore of Babtlo

(Sorry for the spelling typo in the subject line.)
    Now if you don't agree, that's okay. I don't really want to debate it. It's just here for any who might find it of value.

We have all been very western centric when looking for who the antichrist and Mystery Babylon are. The Bible is middle eastern centric, particularly Israel centric. All the enemy countries of Israel, in the Bible, are now Muslim.
    If you are familiar with Revelations and last days prophecies from the Old Testament, you heard of a city on 7 hills in a desert by the sea. She is a whore, i.e. a purveyor of false religion, and is fabulously wealthy, with slaves. That is all describing Mecca. Also, when she burns in one day, merchants who watch from the sea toss dust on their heads. That is a custom, to this day, with Muslims.
    Revelation also says that the final beast/empire will have it's head (leadership) cut off but that it will come back to life. The great Muslim Ottoman Empire was demolished in WW1, but is now regrouping just as the vid prophesided 4 years ago, based on Scriptures.
    About what religion could it most likely to be said would have a leader, like the antichrist described in the Bible, who "has no regard for women"?
    Who beheads believers, as seen in Revelation? Rome? NYC? No, Islamist countries. Also, who burns the whore city riding on the 10 beasts/nations that hate her? The Arab nations hate Mecca because, for one reason, her country Saudi Arabia has sold oil to America. You can hear some Muslims in other Armageddon Vid videos, particularly from Iran, saying they will destroy Mecca.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ This vid is very scholarly and Scriptural in showing how Islam is found in many places in the Bible.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Re: The best info I have seen on the end times. Mecca as the anti Christ whore of Ba

Originally posted by L'Ange View Post
    Now if you don't agree, that's okay. I don't really want to debate it. It's just here for any who might find it of value.

We have all been very western centric when looking for who the antichrist and Mystery Babylon are. The Bible is middle eastern centric, particularly Israel centric. All the enemy countries of Israel, in the Bible, are now Muslim.
    If you are familiar with Revelations and last days prophecies from the Old Testament, you heard of a city on 7 hills in a desert by the sea. She is a whore, i.e. a purveyor of false religion, and is fabulously wealthy, with slaves. That is all describing Mecca. Also, when she burns in one day, merchants who watch from the sea toss dust on their heads. That is a custom, to this day, with Muslims.
    Revelation also says that the final beast/empire will have it's head (leadership) cut off but that it will come back to life. The great Muslim Ottoman Empire was demolished in WW1, but is now regrouping just as the vid prophesided 4 years ago, based on Scriptures.
    About what religion could it most likely to be said would have a leader, like the antichrist described in the Bible, who "has no regard for women"?
    Who beheads believers, as seen in Revelation? Rome? NYC? No, Islamist countries. Also, who burns the whore city riding on the 10 beasts/nations that hate her? The Arab nations hate Mecca because, for one reason, her country Saudi Arabia has sold oil to America. You can hear some Muslims in other Armageddon Vid videos, particularly from Iran, saying they will destroy Mecca.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ This vid is very scholarly and Scriptural in showing how Islam is found in many places in the Bible.
    I have believed similar to this for a while, but not having placed Mecca as the Whore. Is mecca literally on 7 hills?

Comment

Re: The best info I have seen on the end times. Mecca as the anti Christ whore of Ba

I thought “the city on seven hills” was Rome.

Comment

I'd have to disagree because there are a few big points that won't work.

Mecca is nowhere in scripture. There are also no seaports in Mecca as scripture indicates in mystery Babylon.

The 4th beast of Daniel is clearly ROME, and not some Muslim city. I don't even think this is a debatable subject. I suppose if you just base it on Rev 17 it might be easier to forget about Daniels prophecy.

The whore rides the beast, and she is full of abominations and the blood of the martyrs of Christ, which again is a perfect description of the Pagan Rome and then the Holy Roman Empire. (which still exists today through the Vatican)

Comment

Originally posted by Johosophat View Post
          I'd have to disagree because there are a few big points that won't work.

Mecca is nowhere in scripture. There are also no seaports in Mecca as scripture indicates in mystery Babylon.

The 4th beast of Daniel is clearly ROME, and not some Muslim city. I don't even think this is a debatable subject. I suppose if you just base it on Rev 17 it might be easier to forget about Daniels prophecy.

The whore rides the beast, and she is full of abominations and the blood of the martyrs of Christ, which again is a perfect description of the Pagan Rome and then the Holy Roman Empire. (which still exists today through the Vatican)
          Let me explain why Mecca is only partially right. The woman is not a system, but a city.

*[[Rev 17:18]] KJV* And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The waters which the woman sits are symbolic of:

*[[Rev 17:15]] KJV* And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

And the seven heads are not hills:

*[[Rev 17:9]] KJV* And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And there are 7 kings who have each reigned, during the course of history, i.e., not at the same time, over multitudes of peoples. What this all boils down to is that there are 7 cities on which the woman has sat, and Mecca is the 7th city, with Gog as the 7th king (spiritually speaking). Gog is not his physical name but the spiritual entity that he represents. Mecca is the physical name of the spiritual city called Meschech. Tubal, is the spiritual name of the physical deity, Hubal. You can research this for yourself but, Hubal, (a Ba'al deity) was the chief diety of Mecca when Mohammed founded Islam. more later. Gotta go to work.
          Blessings to all who keeps the saying and the prophecy of his book!
          GB

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
            I have believed similar to this for a while, but not having placed Mecca as the Whore. Is mecca literally on 7 hills?
            Nope, nor does it sit on many waters.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenboy View Post
              Let me explain why Mecca is only partially right. The woman is not a system, but a city.

*[[Rev 17:18]] KJV* And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The waters which the woman sits are symbolic of:

*[[Rev 17:15]] KJV* And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

And the seven heads are not hills:

*[[Rev 17:9]] KJV* And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And there are 7 kings who have each reigned, during the course of history, i.e., not at the same time, over multitudes of peoples. What this all boils down to is that there are 7 cities on which the woman has sat, and Mecca is the 7th city, with Gog as the 7th king (spiritually speaking). Gog is not his physical name but the spiritual entity that he represents. Mecca is the physical name of the spiritual city called Meschech. Tubal, is the spiritual name of the physical deity, Hubal. You can research this for yourself but, Hubal, (a Ba'al deity) was the chief diety of Mecca when Mohammed founded Islam. more later. Gotta go to work.
              Blessings to all who keeps the saying and the prophecy of his book!
              GB

I've heard this before and it often sounds interesting, but it ignores the previous 2000 years of the church age in an attempt to make it a new thing that pops up near the end. The prophecies instead connect it to the ENTIRE church age, and the blood of the martyrs is much more in Rome than it will ever be in Mecca.

Pagan Rome and the the Holy Roman Empire is how most of the martyrs of Christ were killed. Spiritual fornication refers to mixing Christianity with false worship and paganism, which is exactly what the Holy Roman empire and the Vatican are guilty of. Its the same thing the Jews were guilty of time and tome again in the OT. The Prophets themselves referred to these sins as spiritual fornication. Islam and Mecca don't really fit those descriptions very well at all. Fully rejecting Christ and solely worshiping a false god doesn't really qualify as spiritual fornication as the bible uses the term.

Its got to be something falsely posing as Christianity to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by L'Ange View Post

Have you seen this?

Why Islam Was Created...

http://christianitybeliefs.org/islam...m-was-created/

Jude
                A man is in a great place when he has no one to turn to but God.

~ Smith Wigglesworth

sigpic

Comment

Agreed. Mecca (Islam) is not THE whore, just one of the HARLOTS/WHORES (like Hinduism, Buddhism, etc). They are the Mystery Babylon that will God allow the antichrist to destroy (Rev 17:16)

Comment

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This same beast can apparently also be found in Revelation 13.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Notice something here.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

What did Revelation 17:9 indicate heads were? The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Isn't this head in Revelation 13:3 one of these seven heads? If one of the heads is meaning one of the seven hills of Rome, how exactly does a hill of Rome become as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed? Obviously one is taking the seven hills of Rome in the literal sense, thus taking it be part of Rome's landscape. But when comparing that to what Revelation 13:3 indicates about one of these seven heads, the interpretation that concludes this be meaning Rome then, it's not making good sense.

Comment

Originally posted by divaD View Post
                      Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This same beast can apparently also be found in Revelation 13.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Notice something here.

Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

What did Revelation 17:9 indicate heads were? The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Isn't this head in Revelation 13:3 one of these seven heads? If one of the heads is meaning one of the seven hills of Rome, how exactly does a hill of Rome become as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed? Obviously one is taking the seven hills of Rome in the literal sense, thus taking it be part of Rome's landscape. But when comparing that to what Revelation 13:3 indicates about one of these seven heads, the interpretation that concludes this be meaning Rome then, it's not making good sense.

The text reads that there are 7 mountains, AND 7 Kings.

7 Kings are fallen, one is, and one is yet to come (final antichrist/world kingdom).

The mountains seem to speak of literal mountains, and the 7 kings are literally the 7 world Kingdoms. (One is yet future)

The 7 heads (kings) are all spiritually connected as part of satans beast kingdom. The whore rides this final kingdom, which is the final full incarnation of the beast (satans kingdom)

Comment

The 4th beast of Daniel and the first beast of revelation are one in the same.

So if you already understand the 4th beast of Daniel to be Rome, then you know what beast the whore will be riding.

Comment

The text reads that there are 7 mountains, AND 7 Kings.

7 Kings are fallen, one is, and one is yet to come (final antichrist/world kingdom).

The mountains seem to speak of literal mountains, and the 7 kings are literally the 7 world Kingdoms. (One is yet future)

The 7 heads (kings) are all spiritually connected as part of satans beast kingdom. The whore rides this final kingdom, which is the final full incarnation of the beast (satans kingdom)
                          If the mountains seem to speak of literal mountains, that means it is also meaning one of these literal mountains in Revelation 13:3.

IOW....And I saw one of his literal mountains as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast

In what way, if these seven mountains are meaning part of Rome's landscape, does one of these mountains become as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed? Describe in detail what that might look like.

The text indicates it takes a mind which hath wisdom, in order to understand what is meant by seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Doesn't sound like it requires a mind which hath wisdom if it's meaning Rome because Rome is situated on 7 hills. A mind which hath wisdom couldn't possibly come this effortlessly and this easily, could it?

Comment

Originally posted by divaD View Post
                            If the mountains seem to speak of literal mountains, that means it is also meaning one of these literal mountains in Revelation 13:3.

IOW....And I saw one of his literal mountains as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast

In what way, if these seven mountains are meaning part of Rome's landscape, does one of these mountains become as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed? Describe in detail what that might look like.

The text indicates it takes a mind which hath wisdom, in order to understand what is meant by seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Doesn't sound like it requires a mind which hath wisdom if it's meaning Rome because Rome is situated on 7 hills. A mind which hath wisdom couldn't possibly come this effortlessly and this easily, could it?

I don't follow the logic here. The text doesn't say a mountain was wounded to death, it says a HEAD was wounded to death. The heads are partially identified as 7 kings.

What is it you think the 7 mountains represent if they are not actual mountains and can be literally wounded to death?

Comment

I don't follow the logic here. The text doesn't say a mountain was wounded to death, it says a HEAD was wounded to death. The heads are partially identified as 7 kings.

What is it you think the 7 mountains represent if they are not actual mountains and can be literally wounded to death?

Revelation 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Apparently these are the same 7 headed beast in both accounts.

Revelation 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

10*And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

As can be seen per Revelation 17:9, the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And that includes the head mentioned in the following verse.

IOW, according to Revelation 17:9, it would be meaning this.....And I saw one of his seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth, as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

If we then interpret these to be the seven hills of Rome, we end up with nonsense in Revelation 13:3, because now we have to logically explain how one of the seven hills that Rome is situated on, how and in what way a part of the landscape that makes up Rome, how it becomes as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed. Why would the text be using a pronoun to describe a literal landscape that makes up the city of Rome....and his deadly wound was healed?

Comment

Working...
                              X