If there is no rapture before. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is no rapture before. . .

the tribualtion period takes place, then one would have to basically bow down to the devil(anti-christ) and, accept the mark or, if we don't then, we will be killed right? So what are we to do while we are on our last bread crumb or drink of water, etc. Thoughts anyone?

We are taken away from that trial to come. Many are killed, some will survive to the end.

Comment

If there is no pre-trib rapture Christians will have no choice but to go underground to survive the catastrophies that will strike the world. Refuse to bow to the beast or take his mark and you will be unable to buy or sell (hopefully you live somewhere out of the way where you can farm), and coming out about it will mean your death.

but if that is what God has called us to, then so be it. We are to count it as glory to suffer martyrdom for Him.

Comment

so we either adapt and grind it out and maybe die while doing so, or tell those who are working for the devil that your Lord and Savior is Christ, and then die immediately. That's ok because, we will be rewarded once our earthly body is killed. I was just curious about this, thanks for your replies.

Comment

I think I would have a Philippians 1:21-25 experience as Paul did...

I would want to tell others about Christ because of the impending judgment and the times we are going through, but to depart and be with Christ is far better. I wouldn't be able to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by bthafree View Post
            the tribualtion period takes place, then one would have to basically bow down to the devil(anti-christ) and, accept the mark or, if we don't then, we will be killed right? So what are we to do while we are on our last bread crumb or drink of water, etc. Thoughts anyone?
            Ask the Christians in Ossira, China, and North Korea right now. In each of these places its death or torture sentence to be a Christian.

Comment

..... what are we to do while we are on our last bread crumb or drink of water, etc. Thoughts anyone?
              We are to give thanks.
              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * ** * * * ** * *** * * * * ***** * * * * ** * * * * ** ** * *
              ~ * You get 10 'reps' to bless others with each day... don't log off until you have used them up......
              ....Live your life the same way.... ~ *

Please pray for the 'Persecuted Church'.

Bible Forums Vision: "To be a community of believers who are actively engaged in pursuing the truth of God as revealed in His Son Jesus Christ by way of studying the Scriptures diligently in order to discover this truth."

Comment

Just a response to the original question.

A LOT of people will be surprised.

Comment

We are to walk as closely as possible to the Lord, and trust in Him. Christians in this world do not have to wait until the great tribulation comes to suffer persecution. Many are dying every day for their faith in Christ. Anti-christs are already in the world, and to be a Christian in a Muslim country is to suffer tribulation, already.

And we are to pray that God will count us worthy to escape.
                  Blessings,

Road Warrior

Proverbs 4:23
                  23 Guard your heart above all else,
                  for it determines the course of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Amos_with_goats View Post
                    We are to give thanks.

Amen. Give thanks in all things!

Comment

Originally posted by cavscout View Post
                      A LOT of people will be surprised.
                      That's assuming they even recognize the Antichrist for who he is. I would bet there will be at least a few people who steadfastly refuse to call him who he is because the Rapture hasn't happened yet and they'll sincerely believe he can't be the guy for that reason.

To return to the original question, I would guess (and that's all this is, just a guess) that a number of believers around the world will band together into self-sufficient collectives. The trick will be finding each other and also having a safe location. Now, before you say that "nowhere will be safe", I would point out that the world's infrastructure and resources will be strained well beyond the breaking point during that time, so if somebody happens to be blessed with a sufficiently remote location, it is conceivable they could go unnoticed, at least for a while. For those who live in a big city (like me), moving to a small town or rural area might not be a bad idea in advance of when it all starts "going down".
                      ----------------------------------------------
                      When the plain sense of Scripture make sense, seek no other sense.

Comment

God has deliberately kept that period short, only 3.5 years long, so that we don't lose hope.

Come to South Africa, we have a lot of cheap farmland!

Comment

Not all Christians will die before the Lords Advent. Some will be alive and remain unto His advent.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I Peter
                          4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

Comment

The reason of this title with question, because many Christians in America believe there will be rapture, because this country is a freedom and allow to worship God, to have religion. In America not yet face persecution, while other countries over world are facing persecutions daily today. That why, Christians in America never have real experience persecution, they have no idea what 'tribulation' & 'persecution' looks like. While they still believe in rapture to escape from coming tribulation.

Late Corrie ten Boom, herself a Gentile, who had experinced in concentration camp along with Jewish females during World War II. She did tasted of persecutions and sufferings. She warned on America, that Christians have to be prepare for coming persecutions, because they have no idea how taste it would be come upon them. She was right.

I remember which book or on internet that, a Christian in China did faced persecutions, before that, this Christian and other Christians in China were taught pretribulation got hit persecutions and their faith were shaken and scattered. That Christian did learn the big lesson. And he warned: "Don't ever looking for 'Rapture'!"

And he was right. He doesn't mean that we should not look for rapture, he means that we must always be aware and being prepare no matter what happen to us. Always be alert with our spiritual guard at all times, no matter which rapture or persecution comes first. We always be ready all the times daily in our life.

Also, Christ tells us, we should be cheer and joyful, being count while facing trials, tests, troubles, problems, tribulations, and persecutions, always look up at Jesus with faith. We need no fear for tribulations and persecutions, because Christ already overcome them at Calvary.

Just look up at Jesus with joy all the times no matter what happen to us.

In Christ
                            Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by DeafPosttrib View Post
                              The reason of this title with question, because many Christians in America believe there will be rapture, because this country is a freedom and allow to worship God, to have religion. In America not yet face persecution, while other countries over world are facing persecutions daily today. That why, Christians in America never have real experience persecution, they have no idea what 'tribulation' & 'persecution' looks like. While they still believe in rapture to escape from coming tribulation.
                              Gotta disagree here, while I may not have experienced that which some Christians have in China, I've certainly had my share of persecution. In fact one semester I lived as with the terror that some unsaved were going to kill me. My faith was in God though, and their empty words were shown for what they were. I've been ostracized ridiculed, had doors slammed in my faces, things done to me for only one reason, because of my faith. Simply put. It may not be as bad as others suffer, but to say I or others have not suffered is just not true, and the attitude of the nation is quickly turning away from the things of God.

Anyhow.... I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Comment

Working...
                              X