Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel Palestine Peace Plan

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
    And these prophecies have specific dates attached to them? Or could they happen 500 years from now?
    All we really know, is that the Prophesies WILL happen.
    But we have a brain and can put two and two together, therefore seeing a volatile situation as it is now in all the Middle East, coupled with announcements soon to be made by world leaders; then there is cause for concern about the imminent Lord's Day of wrath, which will be God's perfect solution to this problem.

I remain confident that what will happen will result in a better world, so yes; I do pray for the Lord to bring it on. 2 Peter 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by Keraz View Post
      Of course. But tomorrow? Or a century from now?

But we have a brain and can put two and two together, therefore seeing a volatile situation as it is now in all the Middle East, coupled with announcements soon to be made by world leaders; then there is cause for concern about the imminent Lord's Day of wrath, which will be God's perfect solution to this problem.
      More volatile than 1948? More volatile than 1967? 1973? Story has it that during the Yom Kippur war Israel was preparing to nuke an Arab capital if it seemed annihilation was at hand. The Russians were readying for nuclear war as well.

Comment

Of course. But tomorrow? Or a century from now?
        very Soon.

a perfect red heifer was born in Israel. gotta phase a few people, even the hardened ones.

for me this is a week to week thing. oil in Lamps, Feast of Trumpets....what's not to like?
        Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Comment

Originally posted by John777 View Post
          a perfect red heifer was born in Israel. gotta phase a few people, even the hardened ones.
          Umm apparently not though. This is only significant to people who find these kind of events significant.

Comment

Umm apparently not though. This is only significant to people who find these kind of events significant.
            Furthermore I don’t think that Mosque on the Temple Mount would make a very suitable venue for a red heifer...but hey what do I know?
            Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
              Furthermore I don’t think that Mosque on the Temple Mount would make a very suitable venue for a red heifer...but hey what do I know?
              I don't think it turns out so well for the cow...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbiKnife View Post
                I don't think it turns out so well for the cow...
                It never turns out well for cows. Environmentalists don't like their greenhouse emissions and meat eaters like steak.
                Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Comment

the red heifer is significant as it is used to dedicate the new temple which is going up soon in Jerusalem. after that we will be in the Tribulation and the antichrist will rule from Jerusalem over the whole earth. Jewish people will see him as Messiah, the muzzies will see him as the Mahdi.

I remain confident that what will happen will result in a better world, so yes; I do pray for the Lord to bring it on. 2 Peter 3:12
                  amen Keraz.

we could prolly do a 5000 page thread on the signs of the End Times, but a few signs are sufficient. generally i point inquiring minds to Dispensational Theology that demands the Nation of Israel in the End Times.

and of course: guess what 1948.

when will it happen? don't know for sure, maybe this year or next. most important is to Know that it Will happen soon.

blessings.
                  Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Comment

God have mercy on us...

There have been red heifers for millennia...

Anyone that knows anything about basic genetics knows that...

I think I need a hamburger now...

Comment

Fenris, my friend, would you please be so kind as to give us poor Gentiles a your understanding and opinion of the Temple Institute?

Comment

Originally posted by John777 View Post
                        the red heifer is significant as it is used to dedicate the new temple which is going up soon in Jerusalem. after that we will be in the Tribulation and the antichrist will rule from Jerusalem over the whole earth. Jewish people will see him as Messiah, the muzzies will see him as the Mahdi.

amen Keraz.

we could prolly do a 5000 page thread on the signs of the End Times, but a few signs are sufficient. generally i point inquiring minds to Dispensational Theology that demands the Nation of Israel in the End Times.

and of course: guess what 1948.

when will it happen? don't know for sure, maybe this year or next. most important is to Know that it Will happen soon.

blessings.
                        1948 was two generations ago John.

And the temple is not “going up soon.”

Comment

Fenris, my friend, would you please be so kind as to give us poor Gentiles a your understanding and opinion of the Temple Institute?
                          Please stick to the OP of this thread.
                          I regard diversions like this, as a covert attempt to derail the thread.

Comment

Please stick to the OP of this thread.
                            I regard diversions like this, as a covert attempt to derail the thread.
                            It’s a valid question since another poster brought it up

Comment

Originally posted by keck553 View Post
                              1948 was two generations ago John.

And the temple is not “going up soon.”
                              Or never.

Since Pentecost God doesn't want to live in a temple any longer, but in Christians by the Holy Spirit. God gave Israel ±40 years to tear down the temple themselves. They did not. God used the Romans for that. Would He allow it to be rebuild? What moved Moshe Dayan in 1967? Maybe not what but WHO.

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...t-1967/529365/

Comment

First I think with all this cow talk it's high time we had a cow video!

Comment

Working...
                                X