Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

I feel so naive...

I just ran across a growing "Christian" Church that is teaching that Jesus is coming or has already come "In the flesh" to China. They reject the idea that Jesus is coming on the Clouds outright, and teach Jesus must come TO the east, as they interpret: Matt 24:7 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." to mean that Jesus comes to CHINA (The EAST) and spreads His Word from there. They literally skip the 4 verses ahead that say:

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before. 26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

This is a literal fulfillment of this Warning Jesus gave... I am literally freaking out that "Christians" could believe any of this nonsense...

Have any of you heard about this? The Church is called "The Church of Almighty God" (Watch this video and prepare to be terrified...)

https://www.holyspiritspeaks.org/vid...-the-sequel-1/

The end times are upon us. If this Church takes off in China and the middle east, we are looking at a real easy conduit for the false prophet or AC...
Working...
X