Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When and why will God end our world? .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When and why will God end our world? .........

Originally posted by Deade View Post
    I prefer to think Satan was finally defeated by the cross. "It is finished" was stated as the purpose Christ came in the flesh. 1 John 3:8 "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil."

Before the crucifixion, Satan could accuse God's creation of mankind not capable of living sinlessly. Christ came and did just that. Shutting Satan up forever. Rev. 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night."
    Agreed nice post

Comment

Re: When and why will God end our world? .........

Originally posted by marty fox View Post
      Thanks but I think that the power of the gospel within the church binds Satan but if the church stops working then the power recedes
      Paul touches on this in Eph 6. What he is led to teach, teaches us that satan and all his crew is not bound but the true enemy openly waging spiritual warfare upon the church and the world as a whole. In a nut shell, satan is STILL actively lying/stealing and destroying (deceiving mankind) and has not been bound, is quite active.

However, in Rev 20, the vision shows us that during the time of the Millennium Kingdom, satan will be bound and will do NO deceiving until the very end (of the 1000 years), WHEN he's released.

The fact that satan and his crew is active in the world, and that DURING the MK he is NOT active at all (until the very end)... proves one fact. We are not in the time of the MK.
      Slug1--out

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Working...
      X