Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This is only a taste of the horror and the terror

Originally posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    I sincerely think that the past two to three years of unprecedented out of control fires on the West coast are intentionally neglected by the upper echelons of human-Government aimed to increase forced-popular support of a carbon-tax and also the introduction of even more drastic near-future United Nation's mandates concerning combating global climate change.
    How are they intentionally neglecting the fires?
    Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.
    Ecc 7:10

John777 exists to me only in quoted form.

Comment

Originally posted by teddyv View Post
      How are they intentionally neglecting the fires?
      Some folks do know how to not just prevent large wild flames such as these, but also know how to with no liability neglect dealing with them when they do start.
      Most of the rest of us are to naively distracted by our current flesh's appetites to even contemplate why or how.

You'd could however ask the Governor of California, or the goons whose pocket he remains in, but they wont tell ya.
      President Trump will tell why and how again if someone has the will, courage and opportunity to ask him "again".

Both of those answers (why and how) both of those answers are easily accessed in a still quasi-free society if or when we are not to personally distracted to diligently search for them.
      Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.
      Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow

Comment

Some folks do know how to not just prevent large wild flames such as these, but also know how to with no liability neglect dealing with them when they do start.
        Most of the rest of us are to naively distracted by our current flesh's appetites to even contemplate why or how.

You'd could however ask the Governor of California, or the goons whose pocket he remains in, but they wont tell ya.
        President Trump will tell why and how again if someone has the will, courage and opportunity to ask him "again".

Both of those answers (why and how) both of those answers are easily accessed in a still quasi-free society if or when we are not to personally distracted to diligently search for them.
        That was a rather vague 'answer'. Humour me. Give me a link or two to look at.
        Do not say, “Why were the old days better than these?” For it is not wise to ask such questions.

Comment

That was a rather vague 'answer'. Humour me. Give me a link or two to look at.
          My only *Hint*
          President Trump has already exposed why and how, and will probably do so again if asked. Meaning, he has already shown why and how previously on National public medias, even on global corporate news channels too.
          You are going to have to dig those up for yourself if it is that important to you.

I'm not being harsh with my reason here, if you want to know about our only savior and His plan of salvation, then I'll dig all day for you on that topic, you can just sit on your hands and watch, I'll eagerly do all the work !
          ....But, not seeing beyond political cosmetics into the powers and principalities that do actually rule down here on fallen Earth, you can dig that up for yourself with just my "vague" hint about Mr Trump along with some of your notable persistent determination too.
          Well and a bible too, that book will never stop eagerly giving and we will never finish digging through it's pages either.
          Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare.

Comment

My only *Hint*
            President Trump has already exposed why and how, and will probably do so again if asked. Meaning, he has already shown why and how previously on National public medias, even on global corporate news channels too.
            You are going to have to dig those up for yourself if it is that important to you.

I'm not being harsh with my reason here, if you want to know about our only savior and His plan of salvation, then I'll dig all day for you on that topic, you can just sit on your hands and watch, I'll eagerly do all the work !
            ....But, not seeing beyond political cosmetics into the powers and principalities that do actually rule down here on fallen Earth, you can dig that up for yourself with just my "vague" hint about Mr Trump along with some of your notable persistent determination too.
            Well and a bible too, that book will never stop eagerly giving and we will never finish digging through it's pages either.
            Well, thanks for another non-answer.

Comment

Well, thanks for another non-answer.
              I can answer this. Whether California or Trump or the US govt pay attention to the fires in California now is not a major issue. The Titanic is sinking, that is a done deal. What they should have been paying attention to was the Lord's word and the word of the apostles 2,000 years ago because by that time this outcome was a done deal.

The real problem of "not paying attention to God" took place at the time of Solomon. He ignored God's word. Had he been faithful to keep God's word we could have had the industrial revolution then, with only the nation of Israel developing industry and technology for 400 years until the Babylonians visited and discovered what was going on. By that time the rest of the world could have adopted a much cleaner and sustainable way to generate power.

The fact that Israel is so small would help exacerbate the problem of dirty coal and pollution and motivate them even further to develop solar, wind, nuclear and fusion.

Comment

World
                Drought parches southern Africa, millions faced with hungerJOHANNESBURG (AP) — An estimated 45 million people are threatened with hunger by a severe drought strangling wide stretches of southern Africa.
                Emergency food deliveries are planned for parts of South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe and other countries hard hit by a combination of low rainfall and high temperatures.
                "We are witnessing millions of already poor people facing extreme food insecurity and exhausting their reserves because of compounding climate shocks that hit already vulnerable communities hardest. They need help urgently," said Nellie Nyang'wa, southern Africa director for the international aid agency, Oxfam.
                "The scale of the drought devastation across southern Africa is staggering."

Comment

Climate-change deniers may be propping up home prices in waterfront communities, research suggests

There is a financial motive behind all those denying climate change, whether it is their investment in fossil fuel or in this case real estate prices of waterfront property.

Comment

Originally posted by znpaaneah View Post
                    Climate-change deniers may be propping up home prices in waterfront communities, research suggests

There is a financial motive behind all those denying climate change, whether it is their investment in fossil fuel or in this case real estate prices of waterfront property.
                    No the climate change proponents are buying beach front property !

Al Gore buys beach front property
                    Former President Barack Obama buys beach front property ,

See links in post #4 .

Comment

Originally posted by hawkman View Post
                      No the climate change proponents are buying beach front property !

Al Gore buys beach front property
                      Former President Barack Obama buys beach front property ,

See links in post #4 .
                      If the beachfront house is several 10's of feet higher than the mean sea level, then there is nothing to worry about from climate change, specifically sea level rise.

Comment

If the beachfront house is several 10's of feet higher than the mean sea level, then there is nothing to worry about from climate change, specifically sea level rise.
                        I live on the East coast, 10's of feet above the mean sea level. However, there is plenty to worry about. When Sandy hit NYC the Subways were flooded, it was a mess. Also, a major artery is the Belt parkway, it is just a few feet above sea level and built like a canal with hills on both sides. If that floods and the subway is down traffic is a chaotic mess. Also, even though our school where I teach was not flooded, other schools were and they evacuated to our school so we had a whole other high school camped out in our library for about two months.

Comment

I live on the East coast, 10's of feet above the mean sea level. However, there is plenty to worry about. When Sandy hit NYC the Subways were flooded, it was a mess. Also, a major artery is the Belt parkway, it is just a few feet above sea level and built like a canal with hills on both sides. If that floods and the subway is down traffic is a chaotic mess. Also, even though our school where I teach was not flooded, other schools were and they evacuated to our school so we had a whole other high school camped out in our library for about two months.
                          This happens in NY and other coastal cities with each large category hurricane/typhoons direct hit.
                          So, again you've not seen anything yet.
                          Just wait til the Earth really starts moaning !

Comment

That's true. I was thinking more of the west coast where those issues are certainly less prevalent.

Comment

That's true. I was thinking more of the west coast where those issues are certainly less prevalent.
                              The main problem is that there will be tens of millions of refugees. You saw what happens to Europe when they get 5 million refugees in a two year period: 2014 and 2015. So what happens when we get 50 million refugees.

Comment

The main problem is that there will be tens of millions of refugees. You saw what happens to Europe when they get 5 million refugees in a two year period: 2014 and 2015. So what happens when we get 50 million refugees.
                                Move them to Montana and Wyoming.

Comment

Working...
                                X