Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The False Prophet

Originally posted by marty fox View Post
    No Jesus said that before the cross and he was talking about satan in that presence tense
    Cometh is not present tense.

What about the verse I quoted in revelation 2?
    That is not the rule of the rod of iron that begins after he has returned. The verses I posted show when that rule begins. It is not now and the state of the world proves it to anyone who looks around.

This also proves it is future:

Rev 2:25* But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.*
    Rev 2:26* And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:*
    Rev 2:27* And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.*
    Rev 2:28* And I will give him the morning star.*
    Rev 2:29* He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.*
    James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

Originally posted by ewq1938 View Post

That is not the rule of the rod of iron that begins after he has returned. The verses I posted show when that rule begins. It is not now and the state of the world proves it to anyone who looks around.

Rev 2:26* And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:*
      Rev 2:27* And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.*
      Rev 2:29* He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.*
      He was coming to enter judas read the context

John 14:28-31
      28 “You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. 30 I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me, 31 but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.

He has no hold over Jesus in death

So what present ruling does Jesus mean in revelation 2?

You need to pray and submit to the scripture here you are wrong and the scripture is right

“Come now; let us leave.

Comment

In the verses you quoted Jesus is talking about coming in judgement as Jesus is talking about events and to people in their time he even mentions people by name and the ones that hold till the end means they don’t reject Jesus even to death their end.

Comment

Originally posted by marty fox View Post
          He was coming to enter judas read the context
          You just proved that you are wrong. Christ is talking about leaving after the cross and that Satan will be coming as ruler of the world. That isn't Judas plus Jesus was talking to Judas in that passage.
          James 4:10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Comment

It's a history lesson for the most part. The Rev 13:1 beast is the 7th kingdom that was yet to come. We know from Rev 17 that there were 6 previous ones, 5 had fallen which means were gone by John's time and the one of John's time would fall before the 7th arose. When it rises, all 7 of it's heads are standing and unfallen which obviously contradicts that 6 kings would fall away before the 7th arose.

Hard to sit on 7 hills if there aren't 7 existing to sit upon. That's why these are the correct translations and this sin't a complete list just something I put together real quick:

Revelation 17:10
            (ABP+)* AndG2532 [3kingsG935 2sevenG2033 1there are] --G1510.2.6 theG3588 fiveG4002 fallen,G4098 theG3588 oneG1520 is,G1510.2.3 theG3588 otherG243 not yetG3768 is come;G2064 andG2532 wheneverG3752 he should come,G2064 [4a littleG3641 1heG1473 2mustG1163 3remain].G3306

(Darby)* And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes he must remain only a little while.

(EMTV)* And there are seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And whenever he comes, he must abide for a short time.

(KJV)* And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

(KJVA)* And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

(KJV-BRG)* And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

(MKJV)* And there are seven kings; five have fallen, and one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.

(Murdock)* And there are seven kings: of whom five have fallen, one exists, and the other hath not yet come; and when he cometh he must continue for a short time.

(TS2009)* “And there are seven sovereigns: five have fallen, and one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he has to remain a little while.

(Webster)* And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short time.

(Williams)* There are also seven kings; five have fallen, one is on the throne, the other has not yet come, and when he does he must stay but a little while,

(YLT)* and there are seven kings, the five did fall, and the one is, the other did not yet come, and when he may come, it behoveth him to remain a little time;
            It doesn't matter how many translations you use, the Greek word can mean "there" or "they". I'm not claiming the KJV is wrong, neither am I claiming context makes your view impossible.
            I'm just claiming context and precedent more likely associate the 7 heads with 7 kings. But thanks for sharing your view. We both agree on the association of that history with that beast.

How do you envisage the 7 kingdoms relating to the ten horns at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation Man View Post
              He is an 8th is only speaking about Apollyon being the King of the Bottomless Pit, he is OF THE SEVEN tells you can be no 8th, because only a Demon can be of the 7 and no Demon Kingdom is set up as an 8th Kingdom per se, we see that by the HE WAS.....OF....THE 7. You are confusing the riddle of him being an 8th King with there being 8 Kingdoms, thats just not the case, else the Beast of the Sea would have had 8 Heads. {Satan is a KING Also, but there is no 9th Kingdom !! See my point? Its just a part of God's riddle, he confuses the world with His beautiful prose.}

Rome is the 4th Beast Daniel was shown, there was no need in Gabriel/God confusing people when pointing forward via PAST Beasts. But John was looking back in time, from the Last Beast to the first Beast, so he was shown all 7. There are actually 5 Beasts in Daniel, the Little Horn is CLEARLY DESCRIBED as a Beast in Dan. 7:11 all unto himself.

So we had Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome { the 7 Headed FIGURATIVE Beast John saw was now Wounded, the Church Age placed the Wound} and there could also be NO BEAST because there was NO Israel in the land to Beast over. God saw Israel as Dead Men's Bones, there was as nothing unto God for nigh 2000 years until 1948. That is why the Brits were not a Beast, nor were the Muslims/Ottoman Empire.

The Last Beast only reemerges when the Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem/Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region to be REBORN as a Beast in the LIKENESS of Rome in that it will look exactly like old Rome on the map and power will be BASED in Europe like Rome was. The 10 toes can mean the COMPLETE NUMBER of Kings of the Region. The Anti-Christ thus ARISES from the E.U. which stands for the 10 toes as we speak.
              If the beast itself the 8th kingdom. I believe the seven heads represent the history of the previous beast kingdoms leading up to his rule. I dont see any reason for the 8th to also be a head, the heads representing the empires prior to the great tribulation.

There is a reason he is the 8th, and is of the seven.

Rome has 3 phases in Dan 2:
              Iron legs
              Divided two feet
              Ten toes

This matches what we know about Rome:
              Powerful kingdom
              Divided into Rome/Constantinople
              We are now awaiting the ten horns.

There is no reason to deny the 3 phases of Rome, so when Rev 17 says one is, one is to come, and the ten horned beast is the 8th, we have a match :
              One is : Roman Empire
              One to remain a while : Rome/ Constantinople
              8th: ten horn kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Revelation Man View Post
                Hes not a Persian Demon per se, he is a Mediterranean Sea Region Demonic Entity who has been tasked with DESTROYING Israel, thus the name Apollyon means Destroyer, that is what the Jews named him. He was trying to kill the Jews via Egypt, he tried to kill them via Assyria, via Babylon, God overruled him via Persia it seems, he then resisted Micheal for 21 days in regard to allowing Alexander the Great to defeat Persia, then via Greece he tried to Destroy Israel, then via Rome we had the diaspora. As the Church Age came about, God placed him in the Bottomless Pit for nigh 2000 years now, and he will be released at the 1st Woe.

Being a Beast Power/Demonic Stronghold doesn't mean one has to be possessed, Apollyon isn't even released until the First Woe or the 5th Trumpet. Men have and make their own decisions via INFLUENCE by Demons, Possession is another bag entirely. He arises to FINISH his calling, to Destroy Israel !!

Thus he is of the SEVEN..............But is an 8th {because hes a King of the Bottomless Pit}. Their is no 8th Kingdom on earth.
                Dan 7 says the 4 beasts are 4 kings, not one king. Dan 10 also indicates that there are separate demon kings over various regions in the Middle East.

It's hard for us to identify these demon kings, I guess we will see. I'm open to it being Apollyon. I'm not sure if he fits though.

At the moment I'm seeing the first beast rising out the bottomless pit at the beginning of the GT. And Apollyon rising out the bottomless pit at the 5th trumpet sometime during the GT.

Comment

Originally posted by DurbanDude View Post
                  It doesn't matter how many translations you use, the Greek word can mean "there" or "they". I'm not claiming the KJV is wrong, neither am I claiming context makes your view impossible.
                  I'm just claiming context and precedent more likely associate the 7 heads with 7 kings. But thanks for sharing your view.
                  Thank you as well. I like discussing things even if there are disagreements.

How do you envisage the 7 kingdoms relating to the ten horns at the end?
                  Well, 6 kingdoms are gone to history by the time the 7th rises to power. It will be a union of ten kingdoms forming a larger empire ruled by one person. That person will be the 7th and 8th king of this massive empire.

Comment

I believe the seven heads represent the history of the previous beast kingdoms leading up to his rule
                    DD,

The 7 heads are NOT kingdoms! The dragon has 7 heads, think about it. This means each head is part of the dragons make up. It's like you having two eyes, they are part of you! Thus the dragon is not made up of 7 kingdoms but 7 kings. Each king is part dragon and hence is the dragon in themselves though subject to the dragon as the dragon is the father so to speak. It is like the dragon in 7 parts with him being the 8th or the head of the 7.

There is a reason he is the 8th, and is of the seven

You have to get rid of the Rome infatuation.

As mentioned the dragon is the 8th but is of the seven heads which is part of his own body.

We see the same in the kingdom of God. We see 7 candlesticks with the son of God the 8th or the head of the 7 ie churches. The seven churches have seven kings ie angels of the churches.

13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Here we see it again, 7 eyes/horns which are part of the Lamb's body with the lamb essentially being the 8th. As in chapter one we see the seven spirits or angles of the seven churches.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

So again we see the parallel....lamb with 7 eyes/horns and the dragon with 7 heads.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Of course the eyes/horns do not represent kingdoms likewise neither do they in Satan's kingdom. They are kings of ONE kingdom..

Comment

Dan 7 says the 4 beasts are 4 kings, not one king.

At the moment I'm seeing the first beast rising out the bottomless pit at the beginning of the GT. And Apollyon rising out the bottomless pit at the 5th trumpet sometime during the GT.
                      Apollyon then would be the second beast Rev 13.

First beast 1260 days -------> Second beast (little season/75 days ---- 1335th day

I would also point out the GT does not occur during the 3.5 years that would be the wrath of Satan. The little season would encompass the wrath of God.

Comment

Thank you as well. I like discussing things even if there are disagreements.

Well, 6 kingdoms are gone to history by the time the 7th rises to power. It will be a union of ten kingdoms forming a larger empire ruled by one person. That person will be the 7th and 8th king of this massive empire.
                        I agree with this, except I believe the 7th and 8th are separate entities working together at the same time.

But I worded my question badly, how do you relate the final 7 heads with the union of ten kingdoms?

Comment

I agree with this, except I believe the 7th and 8th are separate entities working together at the same time.

But I worded my question badly, how do you relate the final 7 heads with the union of ten kingdoms?
                          The 7 heads are mountains where the ten kingdoms are located just like Rome had ten states on 7 hills.

Comment

Originally posted by divaD View Post
                            Daniel 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time....in order to serve and obey Him during the ruling with a rod of iron phase during the thousand years.
                            How do you get that a season and a time = 1000 + years? ...…. Time equates as you know in prophecy to 360 and a season would be 90 days. For this reason alone the premil use of this text to prove it's case should be rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by ross3421 View Post
                              How do you get that a season and a time = 1000 + years? ...…. Time equates as you know in prophecy to 360 and a season would be 90 days.
                              Yet the thousand years can be longer than that but a season and a time must be 90 days? That makes no sense at all. A season and a time is an unknown and undefined amount of time and since that passage matches a beast being cast into the LOF and lives being prolonged for a period of time matches the beast cast into the LOF in Rev 19 and then a period of time where lives are prolonged for a thousand years. Daniel's season and a time is definitely one of the earliest references to the Millennium.

Comment

If the beast itself the 8th kingdom. I believe the seven heads represent the history of the previous beast kingdoms leading up to his rule. I dont see any reason for the 8th to also be a head, the heads representing the empires prior to the great tribulation.

The Beast = an Animalistic Power. The 7 Heads = 7 earthly Kingdoms. Each Kingdom in Daniel was given an Animal like creature to represent it, Rome was given a Super Duper animalistic type of creature of lore. Then we have the Final Kingdom/Head that is shown to be a Man but he wields the same Anumalistic type power as a man as the other Kingdoms did, but for only a short 42 months, so he is never a Kingdom like the others are described, hes a MAN.

So we have 3 Animal Beasts.......ONE Roman Beasts lore that receives a Mortal Wound.......and ONE Beast that is a MAN and Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 20:19 both affirm that the last Beast is a MAN who has a body that is destroyed and that he is cast into hell. Revelation reveals this figurative Beast has 7 Heads, not the FOUR + ONE shown in Daniel because the Little Horn is called a BEAST in Rev. 7:11, that's a fact we have to eventually admit. It says the BEASTS BODY IS DESTROYED !! So we have the 5 Beasts of Daniel, because the Little Horn is a Beast. We have Egypt and Assyria, thus we have the 7 Headed Beast that ruled over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel in our sights.

Satan is over the 7 Beasts because he is over 100's even 1000's of these type Kingdoms in the world, so he wields ANIMALISTIC POWERS over these Kingdoms, he Bests over the whole world, these are just 7 via the Mediterranean Sea Region down through the years. We saw this in Luke 4, he promised Jesus all these Kingdoms. So the Rev. 12 Red Dragon is taken care of, he has ANIMALISTIC LIKE POWERS over these 7 Kingdoms.

We know the Little Horn MAN is the Last Beast Head, not Rome. Rome received a Mortal Wound, the Little Horn is nowhere to be found in Rev. 12, 13 or 17, because as you can see, the Heads are there and the 10 Horns are there but where is the 11th Horn ? The ONE that came up amongst the 10 ? HINT, its the 7th Head !! The Head is not Healed per se like people think, the Beast Monster just did what it did the other 5 times, grow another Head. The other times it happened via Conquering, this time it happened via the Church giving Rome a Mortal Wound. After the Church is Raptured, and the Anti-Christ is released by Jesus at the first four Seals, the AC will Conquer Jerusalem and the MSR and then he will become the 7th Head or the Beast. The others were Beasts also, but only this MAN arises as a Beast AND falls as a Beast.

Apollyon is just a Demonic entity placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region, thus hes a POWER as in an Animalistic Scarlet Colored Beast over the 7 Heads, but hes not a Human and hes under Satan so he has NO CROWNS on earth, but he is a King of the bottomless pit.

Ephesians 6:12, KJV: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Iron legs
                                Divided two feet
                                Ten toes

Powerful kingdom

There is no reason to deny the 3 phases of Rome, so when Rev 17 says one is, one is to come, and the ten horned beast is the 8th, we have a match :
                                The Statue has Rome as a Beast with 2 Legs, which might or might not mean anything, I mean there were also two arms but no one suggests that means anything. The 10 toes means an End Time Kingdom led by the Anti-Christ from the E.U.

I don't see any meaning to be honest in the Two Kingdom Divisions, nothing is pointed out about that in Daniel 2 per se. Israel was no more after the Diaspora, and the Church turned Rome into a Christian Nation, we WOUNDED the Figurative Beast.

I see no ten horned Beast, all three chapters have the same Region being BEASTED OVER by Satan the Red Dragon, the Anti-Christ Beasts over the same Region as the other 6, but with the 10 Kings AND the Scarlet Colored Beast who is Apollyon, that is why hes not called the Red Dragon, but a Purple like color, he is an Animalistic like Ruled in the DARK WORLD just like Ephesians 6:12 points out. That is why he is of the 7, hes been assigned to the Region, Satan has been in Heaven.

Dan 7 says the 4 beasts are 4 kings, not one king. Dan 10 also indicates that there are separate demon kings over various regions in the Middle East.
                                The FIGURATIVE BEAST in Rev. 12, 13 and 17 is looking at them as a collective unit of Beasts over a 2500 year time-frame with the last 2000 years being a Wounded Beast who has been dead. I could simply write their names down on a piece of paper and connect them with lines, it would be the exact same thing, because I would argue Satan controlled these Kingdoms as a part of his fiefdom. Satan suddenly lost control, the Church Age/Gospel of Jesus started saving souls, so Satan was less effective, though he did regroup and understand that to battle the Church he had to use a LIE SIMILAR to Christianity, thus he came up with ONE God, Allah. The MANY Gods were seen as silly by the 7th and 8th century AD.

It's hard for us to identify these demon kings, I guess we will see. I'm open to it being Apollyon. I'm not sure if he fits though.
                                We fight many of these Demon Entities, I think if people could see into the Spirit world better they would be amazed, I used to see the Demon entities all the time way back in the Spirit World, I don't see them anymore, maybe God knows my heart can't take it. LOL..........Sometimes when Gid wanted to show me what was overcoming me I would see it in a vision or dream, and it would like control my speech, LOL.......I couldn't utter a word, and that was God telling me, hes zapping your testimony because of this,this and THIS !! So I would understand what I needed to do to overcome the situation. I was never scared, but trying to rebuke a Demon when you can't talk is kinds weird.

The First Beast of Revelation 13 is a MAN.....Men don't come back from the grave brother. No men are in hell yet. Its complicated, everyone has to get there in their own time.

God Bless.

The Beast = an Animalistic Power. The 7 Heads = 7 earthly Kingdoms. Each Kingdom in Daniel was given an Animal like creature to represent it, Rome was given a Super Duper animalistic type of creature of lore. Then we have the Final Kingdom/Head that is shown to be a Man but he wields the same Anumalistic type power as a man as the other Kingdoms did, but for only a short 42 months, so he is never a Kingdom like the others are described, hes a MAN.

So we have 3 Animal Beasts.......ONE Roman Beasts lore that receives a Mortal Wound.......and ONE Beast that is a MAN and Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 20:19 both affirm that the last Beast is a MAN who has a body that is destroyed and that he is cast into hell. Revelation reveals this figurative Beast has 7 Heads, not the FOUR + ONE shown in Daniel because the Little Horn is called a BEAST in Rev. 7:11, that's a fact we have to eventually admit. It says the BEASTS BODY IS DESTROYED !! So we have the 5 Beasts of Daniel, because the Little Horn is a Beast. We have Egypt and Assyria, thus we have the 7 Headed Beast that ruled over the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel in our sights.

Satan is over the 7 Beasts because he is over 100's even 1000's of these type Kingdoms in the world, so he wields ANIMALISTIC POWERS over these Kingdoms, he Bests over the whole world, these are just 7 via the Mediterranean Sea Region down through the years. We saw this in Luke 4, he promised Jesus all these Kingdoms. So the Rev. 12 Red Dragon is taken care of, he has ANIMALISTIC LIKE POWERS over these 7 Kingdoms.

We know the Little Horn MAN is the Last Beast Head, not Rome. Rome received a Mortal Wound, the Little Horn is nowhere to be found in Rev. 12, 13 or 17, because as you can see, the Heads are there and the 10 Horns are there but where is the 11th Horn ? The ONE that came up amongst the 10 ? HINT, its the 7th Head !! The Head is not Healed per se like people think, the Beast Monster just did what it did the other 5 times, grow another Head. The other times it happened via Conquering, this time it happened via the Church giving Rome a Mortal Wound. After the Church is Raptured, and the Anti-Christ is released by Jesus at the first four Seals, the AC will Conquer Jerusalem and the MSR and then he will become the 7th Head or the Beast. The others were Beasts also, but only this MAN arises as a Beast AND falls as a Beast.

Apollyon is just a Demonic entity placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region, thus hes a POWER as in an Animalistic Scarlet Colored Beast over the 7 Heads, but hes not a Human and hes under Satan so he has NO CROWNS on earth, but he is a King of the bottomless pit.

Ephesians 6:12, KJV: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Iron legs
                                Divided two feet
                                Ten toes

Powerful kingdom

The Statue has Rome as a Beast with 2 Legs, which might or might not mean anything, I mean there were also two arms but no one suggests that means anything. The 10 toes means an End Time Kingdom led by the Anti-Christ from the E.U.

I don't see any meaning to be honest in the Two Kingdom Divisions, nothing is pointed out about that in Daniel 2 per se. Israel was no more after the Diaspora, and the Church turned Rome into a Christian Nation, we WOUNDED the Figurative Beast.

I see no ten horned Beast, all three chapters have the same Region being BEASTED OVER by Satan the Red Dragon, the Anti-Christ Beasts over the same Region as the other 6, but with the 10 Kings AND the Scarlet Colored Beast who is Apollyon, that is why hes not called the Red Dragon, but a Purple like color, he is an Animalistic like Ruled in the DARK WORLD just like Ephesians 6:12 points out. That is why he is of the 7, hes been assigned to the Region, Satan has been in Heaven.

The FIGURATIVE BEAST in Rev. 12, 13 and 17 is looking at them as a collective unit of Beasts over a 2500 year time-frame with the last 2000 years being a Wounded Beast who has been dead. I could simply write their names down on a piece of paper and connect them with lines, it would be the exact same thing, because I would argue Satan controlled these Kingdoms as a part of his fiefdom. Satan suddenly lost control, the Church Age/Gospel of Jesus started saving souls, so Satan was less effective, though he did regroup and understand that to battle the Church he had to use a LIE SIMILAR to Christianity, thus he came up with ONE God, Allah. The MANY Gods were seen as silly by the 7th and 8th century AD.

We fight many of these Demon Entities, I think if people could see into the Spirit world better they would be amazed, I used to see the Demon entities all the time way back in the Spirit World, I don't see them anymore, maybe God knows my heart can't take it. LOL..........Sometimes when Gid wanted to show me what was overcoming me I would see it in a vision or dream, and it would like control my speech, LOL.......I couldn't utter a word, and that was God telling me, hes zapping your testimony because of this,this and THIS !! So I would understand what I needed to do to overcome the situation. I was never scared, but trying to rebuke a Demon when you can't talk is kinds weird.

The First Beast of Revelation 13 is a MAN.....Men don't come back from the grave brother. No men are in hell yet. Its complicated, everyone has to get there in their own time.

God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                                X