X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Rules

Please give this your full attention!

The faciliators again feel burdened by the need to remind everyone here to please be aware of the dangers of Internet flirtations. Any form of dating where you can't see the other person can be dangerous.

James 1:14-15 But each one is tempted, when he is drawn away by his own lust, and enticed. Then the lust, when it has conceived, bears sin; and the sin, when it is full grown, brings forth death

If you find yourself counselling a member of the opposite sex then also please be aware of the danger which can come about through something which begins so innocently. It is good to care about friends and members with whom we can identify and see are going through similar problems to our own. But this can lead to a slippery slope. Please look out carefully and prayerfully for someone else to take over the counselling for you, and if you know of no one you can trust then do please PM a facilitator or post here. We work together as a team and will be able to find a trusted member who is well equipped to engage in counselling.

This board exists to honour God. Please remember that each one of us is accountable to Him.

General board rules apply in this forum.

Any posts breaking the general board rules against personal attacks, name calling or being ungracious to other members will result in the immediate deletion of the post. Please discuss the subject and not each other.

When you are posting a link, be sure to describe what the link is about. If you don't, it will be deleted.

It is an unfortunate thing that there are so many bound by sexual immorality. However, that is the case with many people and we recognize that as a fact. Our goal here at Bible Forums is to offer a place for folks to fellowship, discuss Scripture, as well as minister to those that need ministering to. Sexual issues do make some folks uncomfortable and we recognize that fact because the majority of mod's aren't that fond of talking about some of the issues on the open board. But it is a reality and one that we cannot hide from because of the times we live in.

__________________________________________________ _________
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Last edited by Amos_with_goats; Apr 9th 2015, 07:24 AM.
    sigpicLord, now let your servant depart in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation.

My Commission in the army of Christ

Here I Stand

If you remember "The Fishnet" in Charleston, Illinois, contact me.
Working...
X