Preschool Curriculum ABC Jesus Loves Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preschool Curriculum ABC Jesus Loves Me

We are using the free preschool curriculum www.abcjesuslovesme.com and loving it!! Anyone else use this curriculum? Do you supplement anything with it??

Re: Preschool Curriculum ABC Jesus Loves Me

I use it!

Our daughter is 4 (will be 5 in April) and we've already been doing some of the 4 yr curriculum (our son is 2.5 and I will be trying the 3 yr with him soon...I did some of the 3 yr w/ our daughter before). I've thought about supplementing with other things, but I'm not sure. I am more of the "un-schooling" mind when they are this age, so I'm not sure I want to "push" her to do more academic type stuff yet.

ETA: Oops...just noticed that this thread was from 2009.

Comment

My daughter is about to turn 3, and we were going to do the 3yr old curriculum with her, but I've decided not to. Instead we are going to do Before 5 in a Row. It feels less school-like, more relaxed, and for such a young age, that's what I am going for. I asked this question in the main family forum, and no one responded. What christian homeschool forums do you frequent/enjoy? This one is pretty much dead, so I am hoping to find an active one with a good atmosphere...
      In Christ,
      Katie

Romans 15:13 ~ May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Comment

I actually just found what seems to be a great one last night! I will message you with it

Comment

Hello,

Wow. I did not know about it! Great idea. My young children will love it. They are learning many new things. I am not good with the English language. My husband is very good. He studied English for 2 years before and then at the University for 4 years of education. I have only 3 years of English. In addition, we teach them our languages. Azerbaijani, Russian and English education, wow! We need to help the English language. I want them to know other languages. I am a bad person to talk to. I must study an English class for my children. They should know better. This can be very useful in English education. My 5-year-old daughter is in pre-school part day. She is a beautiful speaker. The language is taught in English! I think that she will enjoy the ABC Jesus program.

Comment

Working...
          X