What IS the GOSPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jp101 View Post

The Jews took to Paul a little different then you portray, they wanted to Kill Paul as a false prophet.
    You obviously have a lack of both wisdom and understanding in your constant claims that Paul was not a true disciple and follower of Jesus.
    Maybe if you read and understand Acts 7 you would learn that the Jews of Jerusalem were then and are now False Jews - Canaanites who woship Baal - Moloch whom they call g-d.
    They hated the prophets and killed them just as they killed Jesus and now kill Stephen.
    Zephaniah 1 reveals how today's False jews will be hunted down and destroyed in the streets of Jerusalem.

Comment

Re: What Is the Gospel

He has saved us and called us with a holy calling—not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began, 10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, 11 And of this gospel I was appointed a preacher and an apostle and a teacher. 2 Timothy 1:9-11

Comment

The gospel is the "good news" of the death, burial and resurrection of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) and is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that BELIEVES.. (Romans 1:16) To "believe" the gospel is to trust in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ as the ALL-sufficient means of our salvation.
        Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

Working...
        X