Answered Prayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Answered Prayer?

I believe the Lord has laid on my heart the need for the body of Christ to hear testimony of answered prayer. If you think so too, please post your testimony how the Lord has answered one of your prayers. I would like to read them and I think the body of Christ would benefit from your witness.

Thanks.

My daughter was very young pre-school age and she would have seizures . We took her to doctors and the best hospital in the state . No help . We anointed and prayed for her at church , no seizures ever again , Praise God !

Comment

A repost of this one that I posted the other day:

Quick testimony as glory to God in how He answers in even the most crazy ways to a crazy but serious request. We have a wasp nest in the attic and daily we kill wasps in the home (sometimes more than one), we just had not dealt with it in any proactive way. During the first month into this praying, I was stung 4 times by wasps, IN our home. 2 of which was while I was praying at the time of this nightly praying. Well, one night my wife lifted up to God to get rid of the wasps (after my second time getting stung while kneeling at the side of the bed). She's been stung twice during the month, both times while praying during the day (her personal prayers). The next night, I prayed for God to remove the wasps. We alternated nights for about a week and then, we were not led to pray for the removal of the wasps but instead, to thank God for the removal of the wasps. We'd not seen any wasps all that week. No wasps sighted in the home since. NONE!

God is good and all the glory to Him!!
      --
      Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Originally posted by hawkman View Post
        My daughter was very young pre-school age and she would have seizures . We took her to doctors and the best hospital in the state . No help . We anointed and prayed for her at church , no seizures ever again , Praise God !
        Amen. Praise the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Slug1 View Post
          A repost of this one that I posted the other day:

Quick testimony as glory to God in how He answers in even the most crazy ways to a crazy but serious request. We have a wasp nest in the attic and daily we kill wasps in the home (sometimes more than one), we just had not dealt with it in any proactive way. During the first month into this praying, I was stung 4 times by wasps, IN our home. 2 of which was while I was praying at the time of this nightly praying. Well, one night my wife lifted up to God to get rid of the wasps (after my second time getting stung while kneeling at the side of the bed). She's been stung twice during the month, both times while praying during the day (her personal prayers). The next night, I prayed for God to remove the wasps. We alternated nights for about a week and then, we were not led to pray for the removal of the wasps but instead, to thank God for the removal of the wasps. We'd not seen any wasps all that week. No wasps sighted in the home since. NONE!

God is good and all the glory to Him!!
          Agreed. God is good. Thanks for your testimony.

Comment

One of my neighbors has a son that was in the military a few years ago . As I was talking with my neighbor I asked about his son and he told me his son was stationed in the middle east . In fact his son said he was riding around in the back of a vehicle behind a large caliber machine gun ! His dad asked the son if he could find a task that was not so much in the spot light .

A couple of months later I was sound asleep one night and I was awakened by this " Pray for Josh " . I was lying there in bed remembering where Josh was and prayed a short prayer and forgot about it basically until I heard what happened . Josh was riding in a humvee that was hit by an IED and barely survived . So now I know why the prayer was needed in the middle of my sleep that night . Josh has family and children now .

Here is question I have . Should I tell Josh what happened to me that night and the prompting of prayer for him ?

Comment

Originally posted by hawkman View Post
              One of my neighbors has a son that was in the military a few years ago . As I was talking with my neighbor I asked about his son and he told me his son was stationed in the middle east . In fact his son said he was riding around in the back of a vehicle behind a large caliber machine gun ! His dad asked the son if he could find a task that was not so much in the spot light .

A couple of months later I was sound asleep one night and I was awakened by this " Pray for Josh " . I was lying there in bed remembering where Josh was and prayed a short prayer and forgot about it basically until I heard what happened . Josh was riding in a humvee that was hit by an IED and barely survived . So now I know why the prayer was needed in the middle of my sleep that night . Josh has family and children now .

Here is question I have . Should I tell Josh what happened to me that night and the prompting of prayer for him ?
              I don't know but I have always heard people say how much they appreciated the fact that people were praying for them. If Josh is a believer, this might help his faith.

Comment

Working...
              X