Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Demons or Hauntings

Originally posted by jcwalker3usa View Post
    Demons or minions of the devil can take on or possess any living thing but like the souls of the departed who flit about helping family and loved ones the devil and its minions can do just the opposite. Anytime someone feels the presence of a baneful animus spirit or evil influence they should instantly put on their Armour of Light by saying this, "Jesus what do I say or do" and know, depending on your faith, you will receive what to say or do. An old sage said to read Psalm 91 and the first four verses of Psalm 68 until these denizens depart and keep reading them until they do depart, while others have used white sage smudges while reading the same Psalms. Remember what you allow yourself to think, see, hear, say and do literally set into motion Almighty God’s creative powers that form the matrix of life’s reality you find yourself now walking whether good or bad; so knowing this practice each day focusing your whole attention on your movements whether thoughts, sight, sounds, words or deeds, doing that which is good, positive and constructive.
    The Word of God tells us there is life after death and now science is proving it. A British scientist at the forefront of this theory claims that humans have souls, which don't die along with the body. We may not know exactly what consciousness is, but physicist Sir Roger Penrose believes that it's just a packet of information stored at a quantum - or sub-atomic - level. Sensationally, he claims to have found evidence that this information, which is stored in microtubules within human cells, leaves the body after a person dies. Sir Roger has argued that when a person dies temporarily, this quantum information is released into the universe, only to return to the body's cells if the host is brought back to life. He argues that this explains why people can have near-death experiences, and believes that this quantum information amounts to a soul leaving the body. The physics expert said: "If the patient dies, it's possible that this quantum information can exist outside the body, perhaps indefinitely, as a soul."
    "A man can no more diminish God's glory or His Son Jesus by refusing to worship them than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.”
    The Daniel Project was playing on Netflix and can be found on Face book; this documentary will open the eyes of some skeptics concerning the Word of God, prophecies fulfilled and Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah.
    If you do not know Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah, as your personal savior, yet believe He is Lord, was born of the Virgin Mary, died for your sins, arose from the dead the third day and is now at the right hand of Almighty God, then if so lead say this simple prayer to be saved and have eternal life in the Kingdom of God and not be Judged for sins truly repented.
    Jesus loves you and is calling you.
    “Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God is one Lord and blessed is the Glory of the Lord from His place; Precious Jesus the Christ of Nazareth please forgive me my sins and come into my heart and life forever Amen.”
    If you are sincere in this prayer then know for certain that you are saved and if you need help on your Christian walk contact me through my website below.

http://counselfreelight.homestead.com/Roberts.html
    Just to make sure, you believe the souls of deceased humans stick around to help their family? How do you know this happens? Help them with what? Coping?

It's interesting what the physicists found, science is catching up.

Thank you, I'll check out your website.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
      Just to make sure, you believe the souls of deceased humans stick around to help their family? How do you know this happens? Help them with what? Coping?

It's interesting what the physicists found, science is catching up.

Thank you, I'll check out your website.
      This is NEVER the case! Ever.

Demon spirits can operate as 'familiar spirits' to deceive people. The spirits of dead people are not allowed to remain on earth after their bodies expire. They immediately go to heaven or to hell. And they don't come back for visits!
      Some people don't mind contradicting themselves as long as they can keep disagreeing with you...

Comment

Originally posted by ChangedByHim View Post
        This is NEVER the case! Ever.

Demon spirits can operate as 'familiar spirits' to deceive people. The spirits of dead people are not allowed to remain on earth after their bodies expire. They immediately go to heaven or to hell. And they don't come back for visits!
        Ok, it seemed kind of strange that they would be "fliting" around helping families. It would be more like angels helping families, right?

A question though, how was Saul allowed to call up Samuel? I was told that it really wasn't Samuel.

Comment

Those demons that the Lord Jesus cast into the swine are still around today. These things are not spoken of in the powerless denominational churches because they want to ignore what they don't know how to deal with. Only the blood of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit and the word of God can put Satan in his place. Jesus saved me outside of church walls and baptized me in His wonderful Holy Spirit.

The events of Acts chapter 19 should be the testimony of all believers. On me you are filled with the Holy Spirit you have the power to cast out devils as commanded in Mark 16. Christians that are not filled with the Holy Spirit do not have the means to deal with devils.

Ignorance of professed believers gave the saying that departed loved ones are angels and other such nonsense. Anything contrary to scripture is non-sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Lee View Post
            Those demons that the Lord Jesus cast into the swine are still around today. These things are not spoken of in the powerless denominational churches because they want to ignore what they don't know how to deal with. Only the blood of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit and the word of God can put Satan in his place. Jesus saved me outside of church walls and baptized me in His wonderful Holy Spirit.

The events of Acts chapter 19 should be the testimony of all believers. On me you are filled with the Holy Spirit you have the power to cast out devils as commanded in Mark 16. Christians that are not filled with the Holy Spirit do not have the means to deal with devils.

Ignorance of professed believers gave the saying that departed loved ones are angels and other such nonsense. Anything contrary to scripture is non-sense.
            I know people who believe the scripture "come out of her my people" - means come out of the churches, other believe it's come out of the world. So do you attend church at all?

Thank you for the information.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidC View Post
              Ok, it seemed kind of strange that they would be "fliting" around helping families. It would be more like angels helping families, right?

A question though, how was Saul allowed to call up Samuel? I was told that it really wasn't Samuel.
              Here is the latest discussion concerning this topic about Samuel - Witch at Endor
              --
              Slug1--out

~John 8:14 Jesus answered and said to them, “Even if I bear witness of Myself, My witness is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going; but you do not know where I come from and where I am going.~

~John 6:62 What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?~ (Jesus is Eternal - existed before becoming a man)

~"In the turmoil of any chaos, all it takes is that whisper that is heard like thunder over all the noise and the chaos seems to go away, focus returns and we are comforted in knowing that God has listened to our cry for help."~

Comment

Working...
              X