This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvation, Being Kept Safe, Having Safety

Jesus Christ's salvation is definitive. He places himself between his sheep and death and sin. The great quality of Jesus Christ's Salvation makes it worth waiting for, because when Jesus Christ saves, he gives Justice to such an extent and quality that it is as if nothing bad ever happened. Certainly, life is not about what people can do, but about what God can do, which is anything.

No one saves except God alone. "I am the Lord your God. There is no other savior." "Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? Is it not from the Lord that both good things and calamities come? Why should any living man complain when punished for his sins?" Jesus means "God Saves". Jesus Christ is God's Living Salvation for the world, "so that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." "My prayer is not that you take them out of the world, but that you protect them from the evil one. Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth. For them I have sanctified myself, so they would be truly sanctified."

Jesus Christ is the only safehaven for a heart, mind, soul and will. We cannot go to him where he is now, but we will follow later, and he will be revealed to everyone on The Last Day. He is with us now, guiding us through His Spirit of Truth, the Counselor, who only speaks to us what Jesus Christ says as God's Living Mouth and Hand and Son. Jesus Christ will never abandon you, because God and Jesus Christ alone is Trustworthy.

Re: Salvation, Being Kept Safe, Having Safety

Forgive said this...

We cannot go to him where he is now, but we will follow later, and he will be revealed to everyone on The Last Day.
    This is false and very misleading. Jesus said" When I am (ego eimi) there you shall also be. Where was Jesus at the time? Was He speaking from heaven to His disciples or was He standing right in front of them? He was speaking of being in the Spirit...present in Zion as well as present on earth. So then when we abide in Him we walk as He did...in 2 places at once. Present in Zion and present on Earth. That's what is means to abide in Him.

Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended in Christ Jesus.

sigpic
    מרן אתא

Walk in the Light!
    התהלכו באור

Comment

Working...
    X