God's Ultimate Plan for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's Ultimate Plan for You

In Egypt (i.e. lost, under the power of the world and the old man), life is hard. It is a time of bondage and hard labor. But God is watching and listening. He is waiting for us to cry out to Him for salvation. He brings us out in haste when the time is right. But why? What is His ultimate plan for us? We begin a series looking at how and why He brought us out of the slavery of sin, shame, bondage, and hard labor otherwise known as Egypt (the world). He brought us out of Egypt, to bring us in to a life of fullness.

Life in Egypt, Part 1 of God's Ultimate Plan for You

Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Re: God's Ultimate Plan for You

Also a good thing to remember that Joseph, Maria and Jesus once were refugees in Egypt.

Nowadays there are a lot of discussions about refugees.
    Unfortunately this discussion item is also picked up by "Nazis" all over the world.
    And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Comment

Re: God's Ultimate Plan for You

Part 2 of the series "God's Ultimate Plan for You" titled "Life in the Wilderness".

From Digging Spiritual Wells youtube video:

This series is titled "God's Ultimate Plan for You". Here's their verbage for this particular 15 minute devotion. "There's a reason God leads us to a wilderness. It is not the final chapter, nor the beginning chapter. It comes after salvation and before a life of fullness. Want to know why God takes us through such experiences? Find the answers in this 15 minute devotional and be encouraged! He has a reason for leading us to this place. He brought us out, that He might bring us in. The wilderness is part of the journey but not the destination. God bless!"

Matt 9:13
      13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
      NASU

Comment

Working...
      X