Thank the Lord Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank the Lord Jesus

Jesus, I want to thank you for everything you have done for us in the past little bit since the car accident.. You've helped Lorie and I get through this.. You've helped us get through the differculties of our relationship.. You've helped us get along, even though we have pretty much been together 24/7 for almost 3 years. You've helped us when we became financialy strained. I thank you Jesus for all you have done for us.. You've helped us deal when we came back from a holiday to just learn our dog was killed.. Jesus I want to thank you for everything.. thank you Jesus for listening to my prayers and helping us.. Praise the Lord Jesus..

I want to jump up and down.. and yell your name.. Thank you Jesus for everything you have done for us.. Praise the Lord Jesus ..I have learned over the last little bit.. You just need to believe in you, and talk to you.. Thank you for everything Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
    Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
    SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
    Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
    Daughter & Family
    Vickie & Ashley
    For ALL suffering with ALS
    Moonglow and Nate
    My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
    Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
    Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
    Gary &Cleaveland
    EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
    Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Re: Thank the Lord Jesus

Very encouraging! Thank you for sharing!
    Psalm 19:14
    Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Thank the Lord Jesus

I am praising Jesus right along with you!
      There is nothing like hearing the prayer of a little child

Comment

Working...
      X