Praising the Lord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Praising the Lord

On the 19th December, I made some marmalade, delivered some Christmas cards then was writing an email - when I had another stroke and had no control over my right arm! But praise the Lord not only had I returned home before I had the stroke but one neighbour/friend had just arrived home and was able to be with me, while another prayed for my Healing. The use of my arm has returned now, only my memory is still a bit defective.

Now I shall practice writing with my left hand, in case he Lord allows another stroke with long term disability.

Re: Praising the Lord

Praise the Lord for the returned use of your right arm!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Comment

God is good. Praying for continued healing.
      Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.Matt 5:6

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
      And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
      Matt 25:46

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith,
      and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
      1 Tim 6:10

Comment

Praise God for it. Our God is a great God. He will surely deliver us.

Comment

Working...
        X