Thanks for healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for healing

I ate something last night before bed and it went down the wrong way and I hurt my throat. My throat felt really bad, it was sore. So Bad I didn't even want to look in the mirror to see what was wrong.

I was watching Christian TV and praying. The TV broadcast was on healing, so I put my hand on my throat and asked God to heal it.

Didn't feel any healing, so I kept praying. About 5-10 minutes later, the holy spirit spoke and said you are healed. My throat still felt really bad, so I said, no it's still sore.

As I continued to watch, I felt something happening in my throat. I wasn't sure if it was healing or just the sore throat. Just before I went to sleep, I felt it was slowly being healed but it was still really sore.

When I woke up about 7 hours later, my throat was healed. It was no longer sore like before I went to sleep. I even looked in the mirror and could see no sign of any damage.

Praise God. Thank you Father God, Thanks You Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit for healing me.
Working...
X