Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God Is An Amazing Father!

Psalm 34:15, 17, 18

15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

When I was younger I would cry so often about the lost of my mother. Sometimes it would start and I feared it would never end.

Now, many people don't believe that God personally speaks to our hearts. But when you get a word from Him that you know could only be from Him, it changes everything.

I had such an experience shortly after I got saved. I was going through a rough time and thinking about my mom again.

The Lord spoke to my spirit and asked, Remember how much your mother loved you? I said, yes!
    He said, I am the one who gave her the ability to love you like that and I love you so much more.

That word still brings me so much comfort today. It let me know I was in good hands. God is an amazing Father!

Re: God Is An Amazing Father!

Absolutely, everything we have in life is a blessing...

Comment

How do you see God as your heavenly father blessing you in your life?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post
        I see His faithfulness and His healing hand working in every area of my life, to bring restoration, reconciliation, and wholeness. How about you?

Hebrews 11:6 says,

But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Originally posted by 3rdAngel View Post
        I see His faithfulness and His healing hand working in every area of my life, to bring restoration, reconciliation, and wholeness. How about you?

Hebrews 11:6 says,

But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for He that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Comment

thats wonderful Dee, me too. Everywhere I look in Gods nature I see God's love for mankind also in my own life. Also everywhere we look we can see the result of rebellion and sin to God's Word and why we need God's salvation. Thankyou for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by DeeDee50 View Post
            Psalm 34:15, 17, 18

15 The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

When I was younger I would cry so often about the lost of my mother. Sometimes it would start and I feared it would never end.

Now, many people don't believe that God personally speaks to our hearts. But when you get a word from Him that you know could only be from Him, it changes everything.

I had such an experience shortly after I got saved. I was going through a rough time and thinking about my mom again.

The Lord spoke to my spirit and asked, Remember how much your mother loved you? I said, yes!
            He said, I am the one who gave her the ability to love you like that and I love you so much more.

That word still brings me so much comfort today. It let me know I was in good hands. God is an amazing Father!
            Amen, He is constantly guiding me wherever I want to go and protect me when the path is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthodox Jesus View Post

Amen, He is constantly guiding me wherever I want to go and protect me when the path is dangerous.
              Hello Unorthodox Jesus, welcome to BibleForums. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif
              John 15:17 "These things I command you, that ye love one another."

Comment

Working...
              X