This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Update

if anybody remembers..... my daughter had seizures when she was 3 months old. She is now 2 1/2. She was on Phenobarbitol until last april. Now shw is working with Birth to 3 because she is delayed in most areas, which now we find out could have been the Phenobarb. She's bright, alert, and very social. She's had more tests than I've had my whole life. They also said that she is 6-12 months behind and they wanna increase her Birth to 3 sessions. She is having physical therapy speech therapy, and they are trying to find a teacher for her too. They also wanna start occupational therapy.

Thanks for the update..... I'll pray for Abby....

I'd like to send her a nice card, if you care to share your address with me..... my husband and I have a cardministry where we send out cards to people/children who need it, so we would be honoured to send one to her..... You can pm me your address.....

Love you,
    Mieke
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Comment

She is beautiful! I will bring her again before the Lord. Thank you so much for the update!
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

praising the Lord for this lovely little ray of sunshine, and asking that His Hand will always be on her . . . .

Comment

Thank you for the update... and be sure that God can help her catch up. Praying for your little girl.
          Please could everyone pray for Mieke and Charles.

My testimony http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthr...ight=testimony

Comment

thank you for your prayers..... she is a ray of sunshine, but sometimes she is a holy terror . she is my first and only child so also pray for parental wisdom

Comment

Working...
            X