This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Life After School

Hello. I haven't posted in a while, been sort of busy. It was my last semester, and by the grace of God, I graduated, with my BS from Northern Arizona University. I'm currently home in Parker AZ to spend Christmas and New Years with my family, and than driving to West Chester Ohio (20 miles North of Cincinnati) for a music director job for a church there.
    I'm really excited about it. A few years ago I never pictured myself in church ministry position, but that's where God seems to be taking me.
    My prayer is for a safe drive. It's a long ways from Arizona to Ohio. I've never driven that far before, but it is exciting and frightening at the same time. I'll be leaving January 2nd to Flagstaff for a wedding, than heading out to Ohio probably on the 5th.
    I'll also try and get on the board more. Now that I'm done with school I hope I'll have more time... (but ya never know! lol)
    Here lies the tremendous mystery - that God should be all-powerful, yet refuse to coerce. He summons us to cooperation. We are honoured in being given the opportunity to participate in his good deeds. Remember how He asked for help in performing his miracles : Fill the waterpots, stretch out your hand, distribute the loaves.
    Elisabeth Elliot

De reir a cheile a thogtar na caisleain!

that the Lord will take control of your journeys, and Bless you, and others, through your music ministry . . . .

Comment

Rejoicing in you BS degree, praying for a safe journey, and rejoicing The Lord has placed in your heart a need to join the ministry!
      Watch my videos
      Signs!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
      Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Congratulations on your BS degree. Praying that the Lord gives you direction in your new life and blesses you with a safe trip to flagstaff and Ohio.

Comment

Working...
        X