This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salvation Prayer Requests, Please

I have been witnessing to some "strong" agnostics on a newspaper forum, no less. Talk about going into the lion's den

I was about to leave because it really can get viscious the way they bash our God and Christians in general, and I was starting to lose it there.

But there has been a breakthrough by the Holy Spirit Two hearts, that I know of, are softening and seem to be quite taken aback by the Jesus of Nazareth I am presenting to them

So, I would love for you to pray for David and for Mark....please...pretty please

And, please do pray for my continued protection from the enemy as I usually get quite attacked over these types of things....

Thank you, so much, and join with me in casting our crowns at the feet of Jesus
    ~ My testimony~

My prayers are with you and David and Mark I am reading a lot on people being touched by the Spirit today and I pray for many more brothers and sisters in Christ ...and strength for you and those who witness to them

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley274 View Post
      My prayers are with you and David and Mark I am reading a lot on people being touched by the Spirit today and I pray for many more brothers and sisters in Christ ...and strength for you and those who witness to them
      Thank you, so much! I am so grateful someone is standing with me in prayer That means so much to me
      ~ My testimony~

Comment

Praying that David and Marks hearts will soften even more, and that they will come to know the full love of our Savior Jesus Christ! What a wonderful time for the Holy Spirit to come into thier lives! You totally have my prayers for these young men.
        Watch my videos
        Signs!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
        Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Trusting the Lord to give you His Strength and Wisdom to Glorify Him . . . .

Comment

Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much

God seems to be moving powerfully on this newspaper forum There are several of us that are witnessing there.

Please add another (posting) name for salvation..."tt35619" It appears his (her?) walls are coming crashing down quickly through the work of the Holy Spirit

Please keep praying for these three. Mark and David seem to be almost totally taken aback after they are being presented with the truth of our dearest, loving, Lord Their arrogance seems as if it is beginning to be hushed as the reality of His love for them is being presented

Thank you, my precious co-laborers....thank you so very much.
            ~ My testimony~

Comment

Lifting them up in prayer, and you as well!
              Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
              Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
              http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Originally posted by MercyChild View Post
                Lifting them up in prayer, and you as well!
                Thank you, so much my sweetest!

Can you believe the secular newspaper allowed me to put this video link on their forum? We have not heard a peep from David since. I think he is stunned And very little from Mark - Mark even said "who knows, I may come around and become a Christian....

Check out this most beautiful video and song of God's love for us they allowed me to put on....

I
                ~ My testimony~

Comment

Lifting David, Mark and tt up before the Lord for salvation.

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
                    Lifting David, Mark and tt up before the Lord for salvation.
                    Oh, thank you, so very much It gets pretty wild over there at the Reno Newspaper I keep telling them I am going to send the snow their way, but it does not phase them

Praying for you, also, SFASH for your cold and flu.
                    ~ My testimony~

Comment

Working...
                    X