This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pray for Max

i was talking to a friend at work last night who had lots of questions about the Bible. It was a great witnessing opportunity. He was very receptive and gave mr his email. I told him i'd get him a copy of More Than A Carpenter by Josh McDowell. He said he's dyslexic so it might take him a while to read it. Please pray God would continue to work on his heart.

Lifting Max before the Lord. Praying that, with your help, he will come to the saving knowledge of Christ. Praying for conviction and the wooing of the Holy Spirit.

Comment

This is so exciting!

Father, You can reach the heart of any man. Nothing can stop You from penetrating the heart through Your Word! Father I am so excited to think that this man will be joining You for all eternity through Your Son Jesus Christ!
      in His Mos Precious Name,amen
      .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
      .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Praying for a new brother in Christ...Max

Comment

Wonderful!! Is that available as a book on tape that he could listen to rather than read?

I'll be praying for Max and thanking our Father for your care of him!
          V
          I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
          - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

BOOKS ON TAPE ARE THE BEST!
            in the mean time, praying for Max.
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
            Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
            Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Praying that Max will come to know our Lord and Savior! and that the fire you lit in him by witnessing, would continue!
              Watch my videos
              Signs!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8AXCXED1HU

Jack Chick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Q9Uam0cWU

For though I am absent from you in body,I am present with you in spirit, and delight to see how orderly you are, and how firm your faith in Christ is.
              Colossians 2:5 . NIV

Comment

Originally posted by Vhayes View Post
                Wonderful!! Is that available as a book on tape that he could listen to rather than read?

I'll be praying for Max and thanking our Father for your care of him!
                V
                i took your advice and looked for More Than A Carpenter on cd and found it for $15.00 from an online store. Then I found it in iTunes for about $4-$5! I downloaded it before work yesterday, but i forgot to burn it before I left. The good news it this: I told him I had downloaded it and that I would have it for next week and he smiled and said thank you. Please keep praying.

Comment

Comment

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have eternal life.

My testimony: http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=137007

Comment

Praying for Max and for the talks you (and maybe others) are having with him.
                      -- Your ~sister~ in Christ.... a "Kaffinated Kittykat"!!

ROMANS 5:8. Forgiven. Freed. Humbled. Amazed. Grateful. Relying on Christ.

Love is not a place to come and go as we please
                      It's a house we enter in, then commit to never leave
                      So lock the door behind you, and throw away the key
                      We'll work it out together, let it bring us to our knees.....
                      Warren Barfield

Comment

That is wonderful news.. Please Jesus take care of this man!

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland