This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Husband

Hello all. My husband lost his job yesterday. Could you please pray for us all? He needs prayer in getting a new job that is good for him, and in doing what is best to keep his job. Our family needs prayer to be able to stay financially afloat until this happens.
    Thank you so much!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
    Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
    Isaiah 26:9

. . . . .

Comment

............Lifting hubby and yourself before the Lord. May God use this sittuastion to draw you and your family closer to Him............
      Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
      Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
      http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Praying for your husband's employment, and that your financial needs will be met. Sorry to hear of this.

Comment

Originally posted by tayariswife View Post
          Hello all. My husband lost his job yesterday. Could you please pray for us all? He needs prayer in getting a new job that is good for him, and in doing what is best to keep his job. Our family needs prayer to be able to stay financially afloat until this happens.
          Thank you so much!

That must be pretty hard to go through. Especially for him. I am so sorry....Of course, I will pray
          ~ My testimony~

Comment

Thank you for all your prayers. My husband has had two interviews but is waiting to hear from a few ither places as well. It's tough with the holiday saeson because everyone is on vacation, etc...
            Some upsetting news though: Someone smashed into the side of our truck today! I am hoping and praying as I type that this person has good insurance and that all will work out. We only have one vehicle and we need it to get around. I am praying fervrently that my husband will have a mode of transportation in the event a job wants him to start working or someone wants an inetrview!

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

Comment

Romans 8:28

Comment

Ok - I prayed about the truck, the other guy's insurance, and your husband's job. Will continue to lift you and your husband up in prayer. Please keep us updated.

God bless
                Jeremiah 29:11
                "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

Comment

Originally posted by tayariswife View Post
                  Thank you so much!
                  Father, please be with Tayariswife's husband who love his job. Please show him where his new job is and only open the door that he is to walk through, closing all others. Please grant them strength and courage through Your Holy Spirit and comfort them. Satan will be trying desperately to scare them, Father, but please remind them that You love them very much and will take care of all of their needs as You clearly state in Your Word. May they stand strong on Your Promises...Promises that You never fail to follow through on. May this time in their life witness to others around them who may not be saved and may You be glorified throughout. You are wonderful, Father, and love us all so much with a love that surpasses all understanding. May You be praised as You carry this family in front of all who are watching. In Jesus Name, amen.

Comment

Praying that we all be praising the Lord through seeing what He will do in this situation! I am thanking Him already!
                    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Amen, Karen! Standing with you praising Him

Comment

Please Jesus help this man find a job..and please take care of his family.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
                        Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
                        SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
                        Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
                        Daughter & Family
                        Vickie & Ashley
                        For ALL suffering with ALS
                        Moonglow and Nate
                        My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
                        Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
                        Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
                        Gary &Cleaveland
                        EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
                        Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

You wouldn't believe how busy the devil is! Thanks to your prayers and support.... your reminers that good prayer starts with praise and claiming victory over situations we made it through yesterday! Of course, all of a sudden the heating system went dead on the very same truck! I am hoping beyond hope that it has something to do with the collision so that it is covered.
                          I just am so grateful to you all for your praise and support and prayer! This morning I woke up and on my walk to work I declared victory over the devil. He is under my foot because if God is for me, who can be against me? God is a great and awesome God, I lift Jesus up as my lord and savior and praise Him for all the blessings and goodness that I recieve every day! I just wanna shout about how wonderful He is to me! I still have a job and am able to, even if it takes time, fix the truck and help our family stay afloat. AMEN! Thank you God for your merciful ways! Thank you for all the people on this forum who encourage and support and lead me closer to You when I am most vulnerable! In Jesus name, I pray this with all my heart!

Comment

You've got the right attitude! Hang in there...you're doing great!! The battlefield is in the mind so declaring victory over Satan and all that he tries to hit you with, is what you need to do, in Jesus Name!

You are so strong and are being carried through this whole ordeal. Jesus has strong arms and loves you...enjoy the ride

Comment

Originally posted by moltenflower View Post
                              You've got the right attitude! Hang in there...you're doing great!! The battlefield is in the mind so declaring victory over Satan and all that he tries to hit you with, is what you need to do, in Jesus Name!

You are so strong and are being carried through this whole ordeal. Jesus has strong arms and loves you...enjoy the ride
                              Thank you! My strength comes from the Lord!

Comment

Working...
                              X