Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would love for all the Christian brothers and sisters to say a prayer...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love for all the Christian brothers and sisters to say a prayer...

I would love for all the Christian brothers and sisters to say a prayer for a fella I know of, Shane and his family. They got into an automobile accident. Shane had both arms broken and one leg, chest injuries and his father didn't want to say anymore. His wife suffered facial fracture, concussion along with some other injuries. One of their kids is in bed with injuries and the other with minor scratch.

Shane is an Air Force veteran and may have insurance problems. He's not under active Air Force coverage. So they may face hardships financially too as well in the near future.

Please pray for them!

Will

Lifting Shane and his family up before the Lord! Praying for healing and restoration from this terrible accident. And praying for the means to meet all of their financial and medical burdens.

Sorry to hear of this family hardship.

Comment

Originally posted by SFASH View Post
      Lifting Shane and his family up before the Lord! Praying for healing and restoration from this terrible accident. And praying for the means to meet all of their financial and medical burdens.

Sorry to hear of this family hardship.
      Thank you and may God bless you for your prayers!

Comment

I am praying for this dear familly, Mr King....
        ~ My testimony~

Comment

Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
          Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
          http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Comment

Praying for Shane..
            sigpicJoAnne

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Jeremiah 33:3

Comment

Shane & family. SofTy.
              1 Corinthians 1:12-13 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos: and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptised in the name of Paul?

KJV

May the power of the Spirit of our God unite us. SofTy.

Comment

Thank you so much! May the Lord bless you all for your prayers. I will also be praying to give thanks to the Lord for those who prays for them; SFASH, ConqueredbyLove, Mercy Child, Jeremiah333 and ServantofTruth and everyone else; God's children whom God knows are also praying for them. But He who deserves the greatest praise and thanks of all is our Heavenly Father. Thank you Lord

Comment

Working...
                X