X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Prayer

God, I know my temper is far to quick.
    I know to well how liable I am to flare up, and to say things for which afterwards I am heartily sorry for. I know that sometimes in anger I do things which in my calmer moments I would never have done.
    I know that my temper upsets things at home, that it makes me difficult to work with. Far to often it makes me a cause and a source of trouble.

Help me to think before I speak. When I feel that I am going to blaze out, help me to keep quite just for a moment or two, until I get a grip of myself again. Help me to remember that You are listening to everything I say, and seeing everything I do.

Control me, and my temper too!
    Saved by Grace!

Praying for Mieke and Charles
    Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation ; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

My testimony
    http://bibleforums.org/forum/showthread.php?t=149096

Ditto on prayer: for me!
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Thankyou and praise you God coz all things are possible with you, even keeping our emotions under control. we ask you to do this for us in Jesus' name.

Comment

On these things we agree in prayer.

Comment

Working...
        X