This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noise

If anyone thinks prayer will work (it doesn't for us) please pray our neighbors will turn down their
    'music'. We've had to call on them numerous time in the summer for it and its 11 pm.
    I've prayed for months but nothing.

Father, I come before You in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father I ask that You would intervene in this situation with the loud music. I thank You that You hear when I call on You.
    In Jesus Name,amen
    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

still going on at 3 am

Comment

Now it is 8 pm and its started agian. God doesn't want to help us. My son renouncing Him.

Comment

Father, I come before You again and ask that You would make this music to stop. You have reasons sometimes for not answering when we ask,and Father if there is a purpose in this for some reason,please let it be known.
          Father may they trust in You even when You don't answer in our time and not in Yours.
          In Jesus Name,amen

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
          .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

He has no reasons nor excuse. I have proven him uncaring and powerless. You cannot show otherwise.

Comment

Lifting you up before the Lord, asking in agreement with karen that the Lord would intervene and cause this noise to stop, and that this family may have some peace and quiet.

(one of my most often said prayers...)...

Comment

God must lsiten to you two, about a half hour after I'd posted, it got quiet. I stand corrected.

Comment

Thank You Father that You hear us when we call on You. Father, I ask that You please intervene so that this music does not come back. Thank You that we can come to You.
                  In Jesus Name,amen

Comment

Lifting Aviva up to the Lord, for all her very important needs.

Comment

thank you two, keep up the prayer, if you have time. You have blessed us.

Comment

Aviva, I have been thinking of you throughout the day and lifting you and your situation up to the Lord.
                        I am asking the Lord to stop this noise permanently.
                        I am also asking Him to encourage your heart that you don't lose your faith in Him.

Comment

thank you muchly

Comment

Its starting again, karen

Comment

We had a problem with neighbors playing loud music out here too, a while ago. The whole block could hear them. And after we complained, they still kept playing it.
                              They finally stopped after a while, though.
                              I know how frustrating that is.
                              I'll pray for you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X