X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife's job and health.

Hi,

Please pray for my wife Judy regarding her job and health. She has had to deal with a lot of changes and pressures over that past few months including her brother's death, moving to a new town, trying to find somewhere to fellowship and starting a new job. We're apart for the time being, with me in Europe and her in the USA , so she has had to deal with some of these things herself. Her main problem at the moment is her job, which has irregular part-time hours and low pay. She is looking for a second job, or a complete change.
    If one member suffers, all suffer together ESV, 1Co 12:26a

Holding your wife, Judy, before the Lord. Praying for her employment situation and for her health.

Praying for your family.

Comment

Thank You, Oh Sparkling King! I pray for your wife and you. I pray that God sends his long arm toward you two to deliver you both. I pray that The Lord helps find stable employment. In Christ Name Above All, I pray.
      Amen.

Comment

for you and Judy, for Provision, Healing and that you will soon be together again . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by doug3 View Post
          Hi,

Please pray for my wife Judy regarding her job and health. She has had to deal with a lot of changes and pressures over that past few months including her brother's death, moving to a new town, trying to find somewhere to fellowship and starting a new job. We're apart for the time being, with me in Europe and her in the USA , so she has had to deal with some of these things herself. Her main problem at the moment is her job, which has irregular part-time hours and low pay. She is looking for a second job, or a complete change.
          Father, I ask that You be with Judy as you promise You will be by directing her steps each and every day. May she pray to you for strength, advice and courage as she enters each day, all the while giving You praise. Father, I ask that you also be with Doug as it has to be difficult for him being so far away from her. I pray for direction for both of them and may they be blessed. In Jesus Name, amen!

Comment

Praying for you and your wife at this time that God is a good and strong giuide that you follow without fail. Praying for health in your family and that whatever plans that God has for you come to a positive fruition as soon as possible.
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
            Proverbs 3:5

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgements come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
            Isaiah 26:9

Comment

Please Jesus take care of Doug's wife..and help her find the needs she is needing.. Please help her Jesus..

Jesus please hear my prayers always for..

Lorie & Her Son's Matty & Josh
              Mieke & Charles,Vhayes & her Husband
              SteelerBabe,Ken, Gracie, Mike
              Colo & Famiy & MercyChild
              Daughter & Family
              Vickie & Ashley
              For ALL suffering with ALS
              Moonglow and Nate
              My Brother Greg, and Sister Victoria, Dad & Cecilia
              Maureen and her Sons Kevin & Keith
              Kevin & Gwen, Ron & Angel
              Gary &Cleaveland
              EVERYONE here at the BibleForums
              Please Jesus hear my prayers...

***GOD BLESS***

Redneck Charger..

Comment

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you all for you prayers. Appreciated.

Comment

Praise the Lord!

Judy started a new job to day and her blood pressure is nearly normal.

Thanks for all your prayers.

Comment

Amen!..................
                    .................The message of the cross divides the human race." ~MW~

........ ... " LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant..."
                    .................................................. .................................................. ...Nehemiah 1:11a

Comment

Working...
                    X